Home

BUILD THAT WALL!!!!

Posted By: Finster

BUILD THAT WALL!!!! - 07/20/18 10:53 PM

I've been thinking about it and have decided after looking at the morals of todays society, Trump should not build that wall. My fear is that there will be angels on the other side with trumpets! grin
Posted By: FlyinFinn

Re: DON'T BUILD THAT WALL!!!! - 07/20/18 11:04 PM

The IRS now revokes passports for back taxes, making the U.S. essentially a huge debtors prison. May as well build the wall.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: DON'T BUILD THAT WALL!!!! - 07/20/18 11:19 PM

Lets let everyone in, BUT they have to pay 85% taxes and wouldn't qualify for govt welfare until they have deposited 1 million dollars American in the US treasury.
Posted By: tmrschessie

Re: DON'T BUILD THAT WALL!!!! - 07/20/18 11:35 PM

Build it high and tight.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: DON'T BUILD THAT WALL!!!! - 07/21/18 04:46 AM

Let's make illegal entry..illegal,and yes build the wall,..is there any reason why we shouldn't govern our borders.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: DON'T BUILD THAT WALL!!!! - 07/21/18 05:05 AM

Originally Posted By: mnsota
Let's make illegal entry..illegal,and yes build the wall,..is there any reason why we shouldn't govern our borders.

It would make liberals sad. You did not say it had to be a good reason. Liberal tears nourish the tree of liberty. When liberals get all that they want liberty will die.

Keith
Posted By: yaaintdeadyet

Re: DON'T BUILD THAT WALL!!!! - 07/21/18 12:39 PM

I'd like to see a "wall" constructed along those sections of our border deemed the most porous. A "wall" doesn't necessarily mean a physical barrier. I've lived and worked along locations of the Arizona/Mexico border. Both remote and urban areas. I've hunted, fished and ridden a little puffer of a motorcycle along miles of the border. A lot of the more isolated regions act as a sieve. Evidenced by discarded backpacks, water containers, bicycles, deflated rafts and clothing. A "wall" or the means to HALT the crossing of undocumented access to this country is essential. My concern that a "wall" will not only thwart undocumented entry it could be used to HALT a good citizen freely leaving at will. Remember that structure called the Berlin wall? When there's only one key a locked door keeps out intruders as well as inhabitants in. We need to devise more than one means or key to border security.
Posted By: Finster

Re: DON'T BUILD THAT WALL!!!! - 07/21/18 12:42 PM

It seems as if people missed my joke. crazy
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: DON'T BUILD THAT WALL!!!! - 07/21/18 12:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Finster
It seems as if people missed my joke. crazy

Didn't make any sense.
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: DON'T BUILD THAT WALL!!!! - 07/21/18 12:49 PM

Originally Posted By: yaaintdeadyet
I'd like to see a "wall" constructed along those sections of our border deemed the most porous. A "wall" doesn't necessarily mean a physical barrier. I've lived and worked along locations of the Arizona/Mexico border. Both remote and urban areas. I've hunted, fished and ridden a little puffer of a motorcycle along miles of the border. A lot of the more isolated regions act as a sieve. Evidenced by discarded backpacks, water containers, bicycles, deflated rafts and clothing. A "wall" or the means to HALT the crossing of undocumented access to this country is essential. My concern that a "wall" will not only thwart undocumented entry it could be used to HALT a good citizen freely leaving at will. Remember that structure called the Berlin wall? When there's only one key a locked door keeps out intruders as well as inhabitants in. We need to devise more than one means or key to border security.

Seems to me no one is going the other way except through the normal ports of entry. Are there US citizens crossing in those remote areas? and if so why?
Posted By: Wild_Idaho

Re: DON'T BUILD THAT WALL!!!! - 07/21/18 01:53 PM

Friend of a friend and a couple of his buddies were hunting quail down in AZ, very close to the border. They ran into a group of smugglers heading north and ended up getting into a firefight with them, after one of the smugglers said "Kill them" in Spanish, which one of the group of bird hunters was fluent in Spanish and understood. They were able to keep the smugglers at bay with their shotguns and bird shot. Guess what I'm trying to say here is, build the dang wall already.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: DON'T BUILD THAT WALL!!!! - 07/21/18 02:19 PM

Legal immigration is there for a reason it protects us in so many ways form so many threats out there we have not been attacked in a while so people forget others would like to do us great harm if given the chance!
Posted By: IndianHemlock

Re: DON'T BUILD THAT WALL!!!! - 07/23/18 10:58 PM

No,i completely get ya finster!!!👹
Posted By: brianmall

Re: DON'T BUILD THAT WALL!!!! - 07/23/18 11:02 PM

It's been a good year!

The wall will be the icing on 8 years MAGA.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: DON'T BUILD THAT WALL!!!! - 07/24/18 12:35 AM

All " no wallers " should take down their fences .......
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: DON'T BUILD THAT WALL!!!! - 07/24/18 12:37 AM

Re: DON'T BUILD THAT WALL!!!! - 07/24/18 12:38 AM

Re: DON'T BUILD THAT WALL!!!! - 07/24/18 12:39 AM

Posted By: grumley701

Re: DON'T BUILD THAT WALL!!!! - 07/24/18 12:47 AM

Originally Posted By: AntiGov

and unlock thier doors..
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: DON'T BUILD THAT WALL!!!! - 07/24/18 12:52 AM

Originally Posted By: grumley701

and unlock thier doors..

And post a sign that says free food in the frig .....lol

These morons would have to move out of their own house in less than a week
Posted By: wetdog

Re: DON'T BUILD THAT WALL!!!! - 07/24/18 12:52 AM

Originally Posted By: grumley701

and unlock thier doors..

And let them camp in your yard
They can watch your house when you go to work.
That should make you feel better about yourself

Let us know how that works out
Posted By: ringtailtrapper

Re: DON'T BUILD THAT WALL!!!! - 07/24/18 02:51 AM

A few floaters in the river would act as a deterrent, has at least in the past. sick

RTT
Posted By: greggsinthehouse

Re: DON'T BUILD THAT WALL!!!! - 07/24/18 03:29 AM

The wall just got 10 feet taller
Posted By: warrior

Re: DON'T BUILD THAT WALL!!!! - 07/24/18 05:18 AM

Originally Posted By: yaaintdeadyet

Sounds alot like what I and alot other GIs and West Germans and Brits trained for back in the eighties.
I'm sure our young men and women can dust off the old play book and set something up. Just one word of warning though. If it moves, it dies is how that works.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums