Home

Mike Kelly Mink Pans

Posted By: RHuff

Mike Kelly Mink Pans - 07/25/18 10:52 PM

Silly question I have some newer Victor 1.5s are the Kelly mink pans for the double post the ones I want to order. I am asking cause the Pics look like the bolt that attaches it are much wider than the ones on the traps I have. Also thoughts on them from those who use them specifically on Victor Traps.
Posted By: MChewk

Re: Mike Kelly Mink Pans - 07/25/18 11:23 PM

Mike makes a double post and a single post pan....top notch stuff!
Posted By: MINK I LOVE

Re: Mike Kelly Mink Pans - 07/25/18 11:29 PM

They are simply OUTSTANDING!!! Use them mostly on Duke but do have some Vics also and you will be glad you did.
Posted By: traprjohn

Re: Mike Kelly Mink Pans - 07/25/18 11:58 PM

You'd be wise to just ask him.
Find him in the User List and send a PM.
Posted By: MB Coonguy

Re: Mike Kelly Mink Pans - 07/26/18 01:07 AM

I have them on all my 1 1/2 traps-Duke,Bridger and Victor-They are outstanding trap pans-well worth the price-period.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Mike Kelly Mink Pans - 07/26/18 01:36 AM

Yup!
Posted By: Zim

Re: Mike Kelly Mink Pans - 07/26/18 02:19 AM

Ya, and even though he is from Minnesoota, Mike is a heck of a nice guy.

Zim
Posted By: Mike Kelly

Re: Mike Kelly Mink Pans - 07/26/18 12:05 PM

Originally Posted By: RHuff
Silly question I have some newer Victor 1.5s are the Kelly mink pans for the double post the ones I want to order. I am asking cause the Pics look like the bolt that attaches it are much wider than the ones on the traps I have. Also thoughts on them from those who use them specifically on Victor Traps.

The double post pans are by far more popular option that I make.

They are wider, but also include spacers (over-sized nuts) to take up that extra space. If you scroll through the pictures, the 5th picture shows the installation instructions, along with a picture that shows these spacers in use.

https://www.wildrivertraps.com/products/1-5-double-post-pans-dozen
Posted By: RHuff

Re: Mike Kelly Mink Pans - 07/26/18 01:56 PM

Mike thanks that answers my questions just didn't see those pics when I looked at site.
Posted By: nyhuntfish

Re: Mike Kelly Mink Pans - 07/26/18 02:15 PM

See the recent story I put on TrappersReport.com

I read this thread, and when I posted that story, I chose to use "my own ad." (which was for Mike's trap pans).

Now: I can send that story to the world (post it on FaceBag, Twitter whatever), and they will all see his ad.

The theory is: You tell people about "A story" BUT (cool part)....they see your Advertisement when they hit the site.

You can do that too. Let's make each other money! (this is a new concept I'm trying on the trapping site I made, yes no one I've seen does this).

This example herein is just a test. If you don't like it tell me and I'll take it down.

© 2024 Trapperman Forums