Home

Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous

Posted By: Sawmill Creek

Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous - 08/03/18 02:15 PM

Re: Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous - 08/03/18 03:00 PM

Posted By: Fire Fly Guy

Re: Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous - 08/03/18 03:04 PM

Anyone know if any cage trap makers will be there?
Posted By: henpecked1

Re: Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous - 08/03/18 03:14 PM

Great Post!!!! See you there.
Jim
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous - 08/03/18 05:17 PM

look for the tall skinny long haired guy that looks like he is smilin despite a mid life crisis.that'll be me.

not to hijack but any one going to Arnot sportsman club this weekend???may very well run there saturday and meet some of the guys from here.

Re: Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous - 08/03/18 08:02 PM

Twerker, I will be set up inside with my paper collection and it looks like I will be giving the mink rat demo. Swing by and talk for awhile and break bread, will introduce you to my partner Tim Mulard and some of the others. Jim

Re: Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous - 08/03/18 10:26 PM

will do

Re: Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous - 08/04/18 11:31 AM

T
Posted By: markboardman

Re: Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous - 08/05/18 02:16 AM

FFG, Williams is usually there set up outside on the corner. Henpecked, where you been. Mike see you in Little Valley. MB

Re: Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous - 08/05/18 11:42 AM

i'm hopin,i'll be there just never know till the last minute how much.
Posted By: JoeGoodman

Re: Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous - 08/05/18 02:15 PM

I will be there from Friday om. Have a new shirt titled, "Vintage Trapper", completely covered in collector traps. Short sleeve, long sleeve, and hoodies. Plus my new Jeremiah Johnson prints. See you all there!

Joe Goodman
www.JoeGoodmanPrints.com

Re: Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous - 08/05/18 03:39 PM

i will try to fight through the crowd near closing Fri. Joe for a second to say hi and shake your hand. grin
Posted By: Ron Marsh

Re: Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous - 08/06/18 10:22 AM

When can tailgaters get on the grounds?

Re: Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous - 08/06/18 11:36 AM

Ron B. informed me last night that Williams will be there with his box traps, Tim M. was going to call him last night or today. Jim

Re: Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous - 08/06/18 02:16 PM

Ron, vendors can get in on Thursday I believe. We will be there setting up Thursday afternoon
Posted By: Fire Fly Guy

Re: Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous - 08/06/18 07:49 PM

Originally Posted By: henpecked1
Ron B. informed me last night that Williams will be there with his box traps, Tim M. was going to call him last night or today. Jim

Awesome, thank you

Re: Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous - 08/09/18 01:18 PM

Loaded the truck last night and setting up today:had to add a few items from friends that called in at the last minute: a labor of love. The leaves will be turning soon. For you that are attending do not forget to visit with Bill Blanchard who will be tailgating: Mike Wilhite (Trappers Post) & Jeff Dunlap (get some lure) who will be providing some great demo's; Mark Boardman will be bringing his boot store if you need waders, hip boots and knee highs. Christmas in August Yippeee and least we forget Western New York's Mike White Saw Mill Lures and Hoots Furs: Western New York has been growing some good trappers and keeping the craft alive. I think Northern and Sterling will be there also, and many that have not been listed, see you there. Jim

Re: Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous - 08/09/18 03:56 PM

this show is as big as a lotta state conventions guys.been to every one and won't miss this one.
Posted By: Jc Fitzy

Re: Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous - 08/10/18 04:24 PM

Anybody know if Williams is showing up?

Re: Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous - 08/10/18 06:16 PM

lotsa vendors,very few people when i stopped in for a italian sausage sammich.

i'll probably go down for a bit tomorrow for curly fries. grin

Re: Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous - 08/11/18 11:04 AM

PCR2 stop by so I can put a name with a face

Re: Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous - 08/11/18 11:21 AM

will do,and thanx for gettin the good food back there.
Posted By: PaRay

Re: Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous - 08/12/18 01:31 AM

I stopped by today, picked up some mink traps and BBQ chicken- Good Time!

Re: Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous - 08/12/18 02:33 AM

Pcr2 was good talking to you today and putting a name with a face

Re: Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous - 08/12/18 11:26 AM

was Larry's physical description of me right????

tough being compared to that person all the time and he gets me all the time with it.the worst is when he introduces you as his good friend Jesus. grin

nice meetin ya and we'll have to figure out somewhere to sit and bs sometime.actually a little less than an hour from my house to the fairgrounds.good luck with the business.

Re: Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous - 08/12/18 08:06 PM

I will say I knew exactly who you were when you walked up per his description.

Re: Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous - 08/12/18 08:57 PM

i gave Keith Winkler heck for tryin to steal my look. grin
Posted By: Night Owl 22

Re: Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous - 08/13/18 12:13 AM

Can't thank the Cattaraugus County guys enough for their hospitality. It was a pleasure to do a show where you felt appreciated for your contributions as a vendor. The free vendor meal put on by the association both nights I can easily say can't be matched anywhere else. You had to be there to believe it. A huge Thank You from the Night Owl family to all involved.
You guys have it figured out.

Re: Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous - 08/13/18 12:11 PM

Great show, sold half my paper, Friday was very busy, talked with Bill, Jon and Jeff, made new friend and got contacts to buy more paper, spent some money on do dads and extras for the fur shed, bought some 11, extra drags, added to my lure collection, lure ingredients, new books and a couple of videos. Demos were pretty good and SawMills Mink lure got some attention at the demo: good stuff. Northen Supplies filled alot of my want list and were a pleasure to work with. Jeff Dunlap was a pleasure to spend time with as always. Jon's beaver demo was great. A ggod time was had by all but we were all tired by Sunday. Henpecked

Re: Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous - 08/13/18 12:37 PM

Forgot to give thanks to the Gary and Rich and all the kitchen people foro putting on a great dinner. Something we all look forward to every year. Great job guys. Jim
Posted By: PaRay

Re: Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous - 08/14/18 01:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Night Owl 22
Can't thank the Cattaraugus County guys enough for their hospitality. It was a pleasure to do a show where you felt appreciated for your contributions as a vendor. The free vendor meal put on by the association both nights I can easily say can't be matched anywhere else. You had to be there to believe it. A huge Thank You from the Night Owl family to all involved.
You guys have it figured out.

I sat in your fox trapping demo on Saturday. You did a great job, stopped by your booth and bought some Fox lure.
Posted By: Archeryguy

Re: Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous - 08/14/18 11:28 AM

Great show...I never miss it, especially since its only a half hour from me.

Re: Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous - 08/14/18 11:56 AM

pretty sure i've been to them all.need to slow down one of these years and hang around to bs when ya'll aren't working.

Re: Cattaraugus County Sportsman Rendezvous - 08/14/18 12:33 PM

The Eplers not being by the front door when i walked in was wierd though i must admit but the use of their old spot was nicely done.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums