Home

Religion and Cops

Posted By: Michigan Trappin

Religion and Cops - 08/05/18 09:15 PM

The easiest way to trigger some people

I guess I won't tell y'all about the Christian Cop that had a miracle happen to him!

NOW IM JUST KIDDING HERE, sort of
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Religion and Cops - 08/05/18 09:40 PM

did he beat ya up??
Posted By: FlyinFinn

Re: Religion and Cops - 08/05/18 09:52 PM

Re-title the thread "revenue generators and imaginary friends".
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Religion and Cops - 08/05/18 10:35 PM

The problem with religion is that lots of people think that they know the truth about what is real and believe that anyone who does not agree is wrong and in many cases deserving of punishment for being wrong. Many religious people feel obligated to inflict that punishment.

I think there is some sort of creator. I pray frequently. I don't know the truth about God and don't think anyone else does either.

Keith
Posted By: Michigan Trappin

Re: Religion and Cops - 08/05/18 11:18 PM

Originally Posted By: pcr2
did he beat ya up??

Yep and then healed me!!!!
Posted By: Ron Marsh

Re: Religion and Cops - 08/06/18 10:10 AM

My Sundy School class ran over so I missed doing the welcom and announcements for the main meeting. The time spent on some one on one time is more important than a schedule. The W & A was made by the pastor.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Religion and Cops - 08/06/18 03:30 PM

Originally Posted By: KeithC
The problem with religion is that lots of people think that they know the truth about what is real and believe that anyone who does not agree is wrong and in many cases deserving of punishment for being wrong. Many religious people feel obligated to inflict that punishment.

I think there is some sort of creator. I pray frequently. I don't know the truth about God and don't think anyone else does either.

Keith

You're right religion certainly does that. But fortunately God in his infinite mercy gave of His word, the bible.
It is infallible and means exactly what it says, no interpretation needed.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums