Home

Escape Room

Posted By: Mike in A-town

Escape Room - 08/06/18 12:06 AM

If you haven't been to one of these places... Try it out. They're really fun.

You are placed in a room with an objective and have to achieve the said objective with clues and logic.

I never dreamed I would've enjoyed it. But my wife and sister drug my brother-in-law and I to one last night.

If you enjoy puzzles/mysteries give it a go.

Mike
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Escape Room - 08/06/18 12:15 AM

I met a woman who plays a zombie for an escape room. If the people trying to escape take to long or make a wrong decision, the chain holding her back releases a little bit. This continues until they escape or lose the game, when she can reach them.

Keith

Re: Escape Room - 08/06/18 12:21 AM

The place we went has a similar zombie scenario. We opted for a different scenario but I bet they're all pretty fun.

We plan on going back again.

Mike
Posted By: adam m

Re: Escape Room - 08/06/18 12:46 AM

Glad you guys had fun Mike. Were you guys successful or did you blast your way out

Re: Escape Room - 08/06/18 12:58 AM

No Adam, we lost. Another 3-5 minutes and we would've been successful.

The people running the place said the challenge was designed for 6-8 players. So they said we did remarkably well for just having 4 in our group.

Mike

Re: Escape Room - 08/06/18 01:54 AM

That's awesome. I want to do one but my wife hates stuff like that

Re: Escape Room - 08/06/18 01:56 AM

Originally Posted By: adam m

I wasn't real sure I would enjoy it... But I did. She should give it a chance.

Mike
Posted By: WadeRyan

Re: Escape Room - 08/06/18 02:39 AM

I've done quite a few of them. It's challenging to try to figure out the riddles involved with them. For someone that doesn't really drink, its been something fun to do. I do it with an old college buddy that had the brains to be just about whatever he wanted, but went an alternate route. I think we've been shut down twice that we weren't able to complete them. Most of them here give you an hour, and some of the records are 10-12 minutes. I'd like to be a fly on the wall as some people get out of them that fast they've got to have a different way of thinking than most folks.

Re: Escape Room - 08/06/18 02:42 AM

Originally Posted By: Mike in A-town
Originally Posted By: adam m

I wasn't real sure I would enjoy it... But I did. She should give it a chance.

Mike

Every time we drive by one (live by 2) I tell her we should but I get the same response
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Escape Room - 08/06/18 02:27 PM

No
© 2024 Trapperman Forums