Home

Yellowstone Live

Posted By: adam m

Yellowstone Live - 08/06/18 01:39 AM

Anyone else watching?
Kinda Cool show but the people visiting are being stupid. They showed a bunch of families standing in/next to the road taking photos within a few yards of a cub. I was waiting for mama bear to open a can. Then they show a few people next to a buffalo which then started chasing a young child. Are people really this smart? Were are the rangers?

Re: Yellowstone Live - 08/06/18 02:42 AM

Lol my daughter says let them learn the hard way laugh
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Yellowstone Live - 08/06/18 02:54 AM

Your daughter is right . Nothing wrong with a bit of chlorine in the gene pool now and then
Posted By: trapr

Re: Yellowstone Live - 08/06/18 03:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Scuba1
Your daughter is right . Nothing wrong with a bit of chlorine in the gene pool now and then
after working in Yellowstone for a couple years,I have come to the conclusion there is not enough chlorine in the world to fix human stupidity.seems someone is building better idiots faster than we can improve the thinking populace.
going in one spring to work, we were stuck in a buffalo jam at old faithful. The buffalo had given birth in the grasslands near old faithful and were headed back to around the lodge by walking down the road.They have there own speed and nothing you can do will change it,one person thought honking his horn while the buffalo were near his car was a good idea.that startled a calf and it's mother swung her head at his door and front fender,well that changed how his car looked for sure,then she went around front and leaned against the bumper and hood.bumper seemed to hold up fine,hood needed a bit of ironing to get the wrinkles out. grin
Posted By: tomahawker

Re: Yellowstone Live - 08/06/18 11:22 AM

Absolutely love Yellowstone, been on 7 trips. Get a backcountry camp pass and enjoy. Sadly each successive generation of people get further away from a natural life. Television and concrete take the place of experience and nature. Now they are worshipping pets.
Posted By: SundanceMtnMan

Re: Yellowstone Live - 08/06/18 01:17 PM

I didn't care for the show, I thought it was made for city people who don't know what the outdoors is really like.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Yellowstone Live - 08/06/18 02:33 PM

Recording it for later this week.
Posted By: BBarnes

Re: Yellowstone Live - 08/06/18 03:23 PM

I just wish they would have shut up and let the pictures and footage do all the talking.

B
Posted By: snowy

Re: Yellowstone Live - 08/06/18 03:48 PM

Originally Posted By: SundanceMtnMan
I didn't care for the show, I thought it was made for city people who don't know what the outdoors is really like.

Agree >>> I wasn't impressed with the structure and narrative either. I believe it is on the next 3 nights as well. Anyone know what time it starts in rattle snake time (MT).
Posted By: trappergbus

Re: Yellowstone Live - 08/06/18 06:15 PM

I was there in the late 70s, actually saw a dad try and put a 3 year old on a grizzlies back. Luckily the grizz was'nt in a bad mood and just shuffled off.. Couldn't beleive my eyes..

Re: Yellowstone Live - 08/09/18 01:38 AM

wow that's crazy.

Did anyone see the host feeding that nasty red fox? While feeding it he said they do it all the time in London and have 30k red fox in urban London. I wish he would've got bit by that nasty fox.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums