Home

Muslum extremests arrested in nm

Posted By: Tactical.20

Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/07/18 03:04 AM

The police were looking for an ubducted kid, found 11 abducted kids from 1-15? Years old, kid they were looking for wasn't there, living in deplorable conditions
Two men were arrested
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/07/18 03:35 AM

I saw this on the news tonight and there was no mention of the men being Muslims. I just looked online and Fox says the police called the men "Muslim Extremists". CNN does not say that the men are Muslim at all. The left clearly owns CNN and most of the media. They are perverting the news to further their ends. It is past time for the media to be held accountable for their lies and creative editing. I fear for our countries future unless they are stopped.

Keith
Posted By: adam m

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/07/18 03:37 AM

3-5 women also arrested.
Truly sad living conditions
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/07/18 04:17 AM

Say hello to my little friend!

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/07/18 04:18 AM

From what I heard from my nephew and others , my nephew was one of last thousand men to leave Iraq, they live pretty gross lives,
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/07/18 04:20 AM

When your left hand is TP life is not good!

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/07/18 04:20 AM

I haven't heard the news call them extremists but the police did seize a bpv, a lot of guns including several ar's & 5 handguns, a lot of ammo, the dad was wearing a belt with 5 loaded 30 rd ar mags.

He was ready for sure
Posted By: Marty

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/07/18 04:25 AM

Savages.
Posted By: Michigan Trappin

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/07/18 12:11 PM

But they just want the American dream.

Their just misunderstood
Posted By: Ronaround

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/07/18 01:09 PM

Originally Posted By: KeithC
I saw this on the news tonight and there was no mention of the men being Muslims. I just looked online and Fox says the police called the men "Muslim Extremists". CNN does not say that the men are Muslim at all. The left clearly owns CNN and most of the media. They are perverting the news to further their ends. It is past time for the media to be held accountable for their lies and creative editing. I fear for our countries future unless they are stopped.

Keith

Keith> same with out local news stations. Not one word about the Muslims.
fox was the only to bring it to my attention.
We all need to vote in all elections!
Posted By: madcotrappwr

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/07/18 01:18 PM

Who do you think you are tampering with their culture?
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/07/18 01:27 PM

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/msn/11-ki...says/ar-BBLxXuo

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/07/18 03:21 PM

fox news isn't scared to call them extremists
www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/07/dad-arrest...eport-says.html

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/07/18 03:23 PM

This news report calls them extremists, but never mentions they are Muslim either.

Keith

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/07/18 03:31 PM

America has become less like a melting pot, where immigrants blend into the culture and more like a pressure cooker, where a Muslim terrorist throws in lots of nails and broken glass and turns the pressure up until it explodes, hurting the innocent. The nails and glass are Muslim extremists and criminal illegal aliens.

Keith

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/07/18 04:17 PM

This news report calls them extremists, but never mentions they are Muslim either.

Keith

Yes it does, but not in the title.

Quote:
“The occupants were most likely heavily armed and considered extremist of the Muslim belief,” he added.

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/07/18 04:28 PM

You're right. I missed it.

Keith
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/07/18 04:38 PM

We're all on the same page. If only the whole country was!
Posted By: hippie

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/07/18 05:00 PM

Yep, Fox calls a spade a spade. Guess that's why the lefty's don't like that channel. wink

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/07/18 05:17 PM

Originally Posted By: hippie
Yep, Fox calls a spade a spade. Guess that's why the lefty's don't like that channel. wink

& why they continue to dominate in ratings
Posted By: Finster

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/07/18 06:27 PM

Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/07/18 08:17 PM

Nasty for sure and I hope the adults get what they deserve. I hope the kids turn out OK.

One point of clarification though, I am pretty sure these are the American Grown Muslims. Read the stories carefully. For instance, one of their fathers (Siraj Wahhaj) was born in New York and formerly had a non-Muslim name. I bet these are the Nation of Islam-type of converts.
Posted By: brianmall

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/07/18 08:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Ronaround

Keith

Keith> same with out local news stations. Not one word about the Muslims.
fox was the only to bring it to my attention.
We all need to vote in all elections!

The police who mentioned Muslim will be fired and have lefties show up at their weddings to chant hateful stuff at them for being racist

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/07/18 11:03 PM

body of a young boy was found on property. OMI is trying to id the child to see if it is the missing boy.
All 5 expected in court tomorrow. The boys dad and mom were supposed to appear today but for some reason got pushed back. Police had been watching the property for a couple months but didn't have enough cause for a warrant. Sheriff also says several tunnels and trenches were on property but won't elaborate.
Posted By: regulargrey

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/07/18 11:24 PM

Keith
x2

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/07/18 11:29 PM

Maybe they were going to use the kids to attack us after being trained n brain washed

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/08/18 12:15 AM

The dad says the boy was demon possessed

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/08/18 12:37 AM

If you bring in people from S-hole countries and allow them to stay together in their own separate communities, without assimilating into American culture, even generations later you are going to have very poor quality human beings. We should not allow mass immigration from third world countries. We should take the best people other countries have, not the dregs.

America is no longer unsettled frontier, except for parts of Alaska. We can not take everybody who wants to come and maintain a decent standard of living for the people already here.

Keith
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/08/18 09:18 AM

its not just muslims who do some real strange/heinous things to combat "demons"
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/08/18 04:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Michigan Trappin
But they just want the American dream.

Their just misunderstood

And don't forget it is a religion of peace.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/08/18 04:52 PM

If you bring in people from S-hole countries and allow them to stay together in their own separate communities, without assimilating into American culture, even generations later you are going to have very poor quality human beings. We should not allow mass immigration from third world countries. We should take the best people other countries have, not the dregs.

America is no longer unsettled frontier, except for parts of Alaska. We can not take everybody who wants to come and maintain a decent standard of living for the people already here.

Keith

They come here to escape deplorable conditions in their country. But, once they are here they want to change our country to be more like their country. crazy

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/08/18 07:14 PM

Apparently one of the dad's of the suspects was in court during which he yelled alla Akbar. Judge told him to shut up. All 5 have a no bond.

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/08/18 07:55 PM

Originally Posted By: danny clifton
its not just muslims who do some real strange/heinous things to combat "demons"

True, but sounds as if these ones were trying to create demons, not combat them....

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/08/man...uments-say.html

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/08/18 07:58 PM

So sad and crazy
Posted By: WadeRyan

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/08/18 08:55 PM

We’ve had two families move to my small town from the land of fruit and nuts. They’ve been here two months, and we have become their doctors office (the emergency room). There’s 6-7 per family. We’ve seen every single one of them for something in the last two months, and two of them have over 10 visits. They refuse to speak English and the women refuse to be seen by male providers of any sort. Driving 2017 cars, and the taxpayers have footed every ER visit.
Posted By: Computer Hater

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/08/18 11:09 PM

ABC Nightly News just now reported that the kids were being trained to conduct mass school shootings.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/08/18 11:16 PM

Savages.

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/08/18 11:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Computer Hater
ABC Nightly News just now reported that the kids were being trained to conduct mass school shootings.

Yet the democrats will keep pushing to bring similar people into the US and European liberals push for their countries to be flooded with them too. I don't understand why the regular citizens allow it.

During the first push for the travel ban, LBGT&Q's crowded the airports proudly holding banners reading "LBGT&Q's Welcome Muslims" and enthusiastically welcomed people who would enthusiastically torture then to death. The left is insane.

Keith

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/08/18 11:47 PM

I figured that's something they we're up to, nasty looking people

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/09/18 03:13 AM

One of the men's dad was a co-conspirator in the 93 etc bombing.

m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155826064267898&id=39723237897
Posted By: Badgerman50

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/09/18 03:40 AM

None of this will end well. Whether our side wins or not, it won’t end well. Either we grow a set collectively and toss them out or their numbers grow to the point that they take the fight to us directly and force us into it. Sadly, a few tweaks in immigration policy 30 years ago could have prevented so much headache.

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/09/18 03:48 AM

Some compound, clear plastic tent, good grief

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/09/18 11:05 PM

The fib admits they helped due surveillance but will neither confirm or deny they are investigating

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/10/18 12:02 AM

This is turning out to be some news!

Him and his dad are linked to a lot of stuff. All Islam (bubonic plauge of modern civilization!). I'm glad islamic feller in Michigan lost last night! Shouldn't even be allowed to vote let alone run for office!

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/10/18 12:04 AM

Originally Posted By: adam m
The fib admits they helped due surveillance but will neither confirm or deny they are investigating

from what I understand sheriff had to go at it alone because FBI refused to do anything.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/10/18 12:11 AM

Wow ! The children were being trained to carry out school shootings ?

What say you ? No wallers , and refugee welcomers

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/10/18 12:19 AM

Originally Posted By: AntiGov
Wow ! The children were being trained to carry out school shootings ?

What say you ? No wallers , and refugee welcomers

It's worse than that. Starvation, torture, murder,

They weren't training shooters as in recruiting other Muslims of like mind to carry out agenda of religion of peace. They were making animals by taking helpless children and beating to a point to where they would eventually do what they were told to simply end it all.

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/10/18 12:21 AM

I bet we find out over time that a couple local imams new what was going on!

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/10/18 12:22 AM

Let's hang them this Saturday ..........free popcorn

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/10/18 12:26 AM

I agree Brian.
What's crazy is the state or feds hasn't provided evidence showing the kids were being trained to carry out school shootings, other than hearsay so they can't even pursue charges related to that and remains a district court case.

Public hangings/punishments do to need a comeback

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/26/18 09:07 PM

Story keeps growing

www.theblaze.com/news/2018/08/26/bombshe...paign=glennbeck

Re: Muslum extremests arrested in nm - 08/26/18 09:20 PM

Hang em high
© 2024 Trapperman Forums