Home

Dog whistle

Posted By: AJE

Dog whistle - 08/11/18 11:24 AM

I have neighbors with some annoying dogs that don't seem to want to shut up. Someone mentioned I consider buying some sort of dog whistle, one that humans don't hear but might make the dogs quiet down. Any thoughts on such a product? The barking is getting old. 1 of them even sometimes comes & craps in my yard.
Posted By: MChewk

Re: Dog whistle - 08/11/18 11:27 AM

For the dogs coming in the yard .....Can you say a mix of fish oil and skunk essence? It produces a nice rolling effect....

Re: Dog whistle - 08/11/18 11:29 AM

You might be on to something Chewk.
Posted By: coon69

Re: Dog whistle - 08/11/18 11:36 AM

all u need is to call the cops. they get a nice ticket . to many tickets there dog gets taken away for good. u cant be a nice person . common sense isn't in everyone. ...

Re: Dog whistle - 08/12/18 04:04 AM

I thought about looking into the ordinance...I would think my township or county must have 1. I should ask Tuesday when I'm at the town hall for primary voting.
I wonder if anyone's had success with a dog whistle.
Posted By: KenaiKid

Re: Dog whistle - 08/12/18 05:21 AM

Just ask yourself if you’re the type who spends tax money calling “Big Brother government” to deal with a problem you could handle yourself.
There are things I call the cops for; annoying dogs isn’t one of them. There are other, more successful ways.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums