Home

The way we will lose our gun rights.

Posted By: KeithC

The way we will lose our gun rights. - 08/13/18 09:51 PM

arne duncan, the former US secretary of education is on BBC America tonight. he says that guns are the greatest threat to American students followed by the fact that undocumented students can't get free college education. This sounds insane from anyone, much more so from the person who was in charge of all American schools. Liberals control our education system. They are actively and intentionally corrupting the minds of the American youth entrusted to them to be anti-Second Amendment Rights. We need to drive liberals out of education or we will lose all that we hold dear.

Keith
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: The way we will lose our gun rights. - 08/13/18 10:06 PM

Need to drive GOVT out of education, giving the state total control over education is insanity.
Posted By: charles

Re: The way we will lose our gun rights. - 08/13/18 10:32 PM

If a student is more likely to die in a firearm death, his or her family needs to move to another community for their child's benefit.
Posted By: tomahawker

Re: The way we will lose our gun rights. - 08/13/18 10:33 PM

Really? Drugs and texting and driving mow a path through students.
Posted By: Killbuck

Re: The way we will lose our gun rights. - 08/13/18 11:20 PM

I was on a sales call several years ago at a middle school and there was a poster up of endangered animals. One of which was the Whitetailed Deer!!
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: The way we will lose our gun rights. - 08/14/18 12:39 PM

It's not Education anymore.
Posted By: EdP

Re: The way we will lose our gun rights. - 08/14/18 02:19 PM

Indeed. My 9 y/o granddaughter spent last week with us. She is very conflicted and doesn't even know it and it's because of the difference between what she hears in school and reality. We went to feed the horses one morning and she "needed" to take a small knife we had "for protection." My neighbor came to visit with a small dog he was taking care of and she didn't like the look of him and came out with a broom to chase them both off!!! We were playing one afternoon and I got out my blowgun. We had great fun with it shooting darts. She was concerned at first because she doesn't want anything to do with weapons. It's obvious she being taught at school that weapons are bad, but she wanted a knife and a broom without realizing she was using them as weapons.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: The way we will lose our gun rights. - 08/14/18 02:38 PM

unintentional traffic and unintentional poisoning are still in 1 and 2.

https://www.cdc.gov/injury/images/lc-cha...6_1040w800h.gif

although be sure to take CDC numbers with pound of salt they have an agenda when they exaggerated gun deaths significantly in their published results but their own data didn't agree and it was pointed out to them it only took 2 years to make that correction.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: The way we will lose our gun rights. - 08/14/18 02:51 PM

Look at our American history, it all depends on who is tell the story. If you look at the post about the stand your ground in the FL. shooting, we all see it differently in some cases.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums