Home

I hate Basketball

Posted By: Finster

I hate Basketball - 08/25/18 06:23 PM

Yup!
Posted By: Finster

Re: I hate Basketball - 08/25/18 06:24 PM

Although to their credit. I haven't heard of anyone kneeling so maybe I should rethink it?
Posted By: pcr2

Re: I hate Basketball - 08/25/18 09:07 PM

you are short,white and uncoordinated.aint suppose to like it. grin
Posted By: KeithC

Re: I hate Basketball - 08/25/18 09:28 PM

I don't like to watch golf, baseball or basketball. Hockey and soccer are not much better to watch. I do like some college football.

Keith
Posted By: wetdog

Re: I hate Basketball - 08/25/18 09:33 PM

NBA has to stand for the national anthem it's in there rules.
I only watch NASCAR and that not so much anymore
Posted By: mainer

Re: I hate Basketball - 08/25/18 10:00 PM

I only watch the Puppy Bowl.

Come to think of it, we should have a Puppy Predator Bowl with coyote and fox pups frolicking together playfully in an enclosed fake football stadium.... Okay, bad idea.
Posted By: tjm

Re: I hate Basketball - 08/25/18 10:02 PM

Doers and watchers, if you are doing you ain't got time to watch.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: I hate Basketball - 08/27/18 12:55 AM

I enjoy watching the teams which actually play the game of basketball. It is a team game. It is not "get the ball to LeBron and get out of the way. I enjoy lots ofpassing, set plays like pick and roll. Get the ball to the open man regardless of how many product endorsements he might have.
Too bad there are only a few of those teams in the NBA.
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: I hate Basketball - 08/27/18 01:00 AM

Go Cubs! smile
Posted By: Camohoyt340

Re: I hate Basketball - 08/27/18 05:45 AM

You are not the only one who hates basketball. But then again I hate all professional sports. They screw up my dvr and the news doesn’t record when it’s supposed to. I know lots of you like to watch sports but I cannot stand watching professional sports. I do enjoy high school football and some college football. That’s about it.
Posted By: tomahawker

Re: I hate Basketball - 08/27/18 11:09 AM

March Madness is always good.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: I hate Basketball - 08/27/18 11:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Camohoyt340
You are not the only one who hates basketball. But then again I hate all professional sports. They screw up my dvr and the news doesn’t record when it’s supposed to. I know lots of you like to watch sports but I cannot stand watching professional sports.

X 2 except for high-level MMA, I do enjoy that. I haven't watched any professional sport other than MMA in decades.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: I hate Basketball - 08/27/18 01:26 PM

Balls too big and the hoops to high and some sucker is always trying to steal the ball not for me!
Posted By: trapre

Re: I hate Basketball - 08/27/18 04:35 PM

Same here. Can't stand pumpkin pushers. I prefer hockey and wrestling. They t least sweat while they do it.
Posted By: hippie

Re: I hate Basketball - 08/27/18 04:52 PM

Alomost as bad as Soccer. Wait.....they are equally stupid games.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: I hate Basketball - 08/27/18 07:33 PM

I played all sports growing up and can tell you only the best athletes can play the game of basketball, much more coordination and body control needed. I love all sports, currently football, but I like teaching the game of basketball above all sports.
Posted By: Tom cat

Re: I hate Basketball - 08/27/18 08:22 PM

Go pens!!
Posted By: charles

Re: I hate Basketball - 08/28/18 12:37 AM

I love college of basketball. Of course, I live in NC. What is not to like about college basketball?

Re: I hate Basketball - 08/28/18 12:37 AM

I love college of basketball. Of course, I live in NC. What is not to like about college basketball?
Posted By: traprjohn

Re: I hate Basketball - 08/28/18 01:52 AM

Originally Posted By: CaptGus
I played all sports growing up and can tell you only the best athletes can play the game of basketball, much more coordination and body control needed.

I take it you never played hockey!

Re: I hate Basketball - 08/28/18 01:59 AM

Originally Posted By: pcr2
you are short,white and uncoordinated.aint suppose to like it. grin

I'm 6-3 and was pretty good and still hate it.....because everyone pushed me to play and I preferred hockey...and always will.

Broke my heart a few weeks ago when Stan Mikita passed.

Re: I hate Basketball - 08/28/18 02:01 AM

You aint from around here, are you? Just joking.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: I hate Basketball - 08/28/18 01:33 PM

Go Pack...and that's it! Other sports I won't watch.

Re: I hate Basketball - 08/29/18 03:04 AM

Originally Posted By: charles
You aint from around here, are you? Just joking.

No Charles, the DC area, Dad was stationed his entire 34 yr Army career at Arlington Hall Station.

And, looking forward to getting out of this hades-like climate as soon as we can turn the farm over to the kids.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums