Home

Any trappers from the Bishop, California area

Posted By: Bob Jameson

Any trappers from the Bishop, California area - 09/17/18 08:31 PM

I need to contact a cat trapper from that area that placed an order with us. If anyone lives in this area please contact us.

Bob Jameson
Posted By: AJE

Re: Any trappers from the Bishop, California area - 09/18/18 01:20 AM

People trap in that area?

Re: Any trappers from the Bishop, California area - 09/18/18 04:15 PM

I am not familiar with the area. We had an order come in from there and we shipped the order. Then a few days later it was reported as an unauthorized purchase. We are trying to determine what happened. The order was delivered and accepted.

Attempts to contact the customer via the email provided has not been answered as of yet.
Posted By: Lazarus

Re: Any trappers from the Bishop, California area - 09/18/18 04:48 PM

Mercer Lawing is from South of there but I think he knows every trapper in the state so he might be able to provide some assistance.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Any trappers from the Bishop, California area - 09/18/18 06:12 PM

I hope it wasnt some save the dung worm nut trying to beat you out of some money
Posted By: Mercer Lawing

Re: Any trappers from the Bishop, California area - 09/19/18 02:24 AM

Email or PM me.

I will see what I can do

ML

Re: Any trappers from the Bishop, California area - 09/20/18 01:59 AM

A big thank you goes out to the Mercer Lawing "Private Detective Agency". His network of abilities stretches far beyond his trapping skills. A good trapper is not one to be trifled with as is proven once again.

As a result of his assistance, contact network and investigation into a problem of a reported fraudulent customer situation in California, he was able to obtain vital information directly on the case. All done in less than 24 hours.

Sources and methods will be redacted to protect those involved obviously.

I must say I am impressed at times with some of our members here and their talents. Due to his help and the limited resources on our end he helped us to solve a case and are on the way to getting our financial loss recovered.

We sure do have a great family here that are willing to help others beyond the call of duty.

Thank you Mercer, it is greatly appreciated. We don't forget those that do these things for us and others. I am sure you didn't want any acknowledgement for anything however sometimes you just have to be humble and accept it. grin

Bob Jameson
© 2024 Trapperman Forums