Home

Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations

Posted By: Finster

Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/29/18 05:39 PM

You can take this any way you want it but the woman that is commenting seems to know what she is talking about and makes very good observations. This is very similar to things I have learned years ago in college about this subject when I was learning how to interrogate a suspect and read them. I'm not saying the commentator is 100% correct but she close in my opinion. It's long but a pretty good watch. It should also be mentioned that the woman commenting does seem to be a conservative from the other videos I have watched.

Posted By: AJE

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/29/18 05:41 PM

The same person should evaluate Feinsteins body language. Now that would be interesting.
Posted By: RKG

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/29/18 06:16 PM

One of the things that struck me when I was watching live, was I got the impression that she was trying to look like she was still the same age as when the alleged attack took place. The idea would be 2 fold: It would convey the idea that she had never moved on in her life, but also that it would appear that this event took place in the very near future.

Her college degree and tenure deny the first, and the actual time frame, deny the 2nd. Hence, the intended response to her testimony was to be emotional and not intellectual (factual).

Just an observance on my part. I don't have a pony in the race, but I do enjoy reading body language and behaviors.

Thanks for posting the video with analysis.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/29/18 06:41 PM

One more observation from the clip:

Watch right at the end when the prosecutor tells her that she is impressed with her knowledge of certain drugs (microexpression: hard swallow- gulp (whooops)), then when she hits her with the question about interviewing sexual assault victims (microexpression: terrified look (how do I get out of this one?)).

Lots of good stuff.

One thing about Kavanaugh's testimony that many have criticized. He becomes emotional during his opening monologue, but compare his body language vs her's. He has to repeatedly stop, take a drink, focus on something other than his notes (indicating he does not want to read the text (too emotional), but has to steel himself and force himself to continue).

Other times, his tongue runs around the inside of his lip- his tongue subconsciously does not want to form the words his brain is dictating, so the tongue finds another activity.

She reads it off of the paper, and only occasionally looks over the rim of her glasses to see the reaction that her words are evoking. My inclination would have been that she would have either mirrored Kavanaugh's body language, or had to go into a robotic, disconnected personality, in order to "relive" those horrific events.

Again, very interesting. Take whatever stock you wish in body language and microexpressions, but people say more with their actions than they do with their words. You can lie with your mouth, but your body will give you away.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/29/18 07:18 PM

It seemed she was really TRYING to make make her voice horse and shakey.. I remember that voice from my sisters trying to get me in trouble.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/29/18 07:23 PM

I'm in no way familiar with reading body language but my impression watching it live was that something was off about it. You know that feeling you just can't put your finger on but somethings just not right.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/29/18 07:33 PM

I feel that way about liberals in general...

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/29/18 07:40 PM

Originally Posted By: warrior
I'm in no way familiar with reading body language but my impression watching it live was that something was off about it. You know that feeling you just can't put your finger on but somethings just not right.

That EXACTLY is the basis for reading body language. You don't need to know the minutia of details, you just KNOW something isn't jiving....

A lot of professional "body language interpreters" record interviews and then watch them back frame by frame. Some microexpressions happen in microseconds.

The average joe with half an ounce of common sense, can just "tell"... basically doing the same thing, but not having the detailed analysis part.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/29/18 07:53 PM

Kavanaugh's reaction was somewhat surprising to me. My gut said it was spot on rage of a wounded animal while my brain said wow where's the self restraint we self impose in polite society. In all it was exactly what I would expect of anyone in his position and was reacting to falsehoods of the worst possible nature.
Posted By: Moosetrot

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/29/18 08:23 PM

In my prior life I did a lot of investigations, albeit not of national significance, but that could have life and career implications on the accused. By watching Kavanaugh's language and body language, I truly believe he is telling the truth.
Using the same observations of Blasey-Ford's language, body language, etc. I do not believe her contention that Kavanaugh assaulted her. Hers was a well-coached "performance".

Moosetrot
Posted By: Osky

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/29/18 09:10 PM

Let’s cut to the chase. The woman is a liar. Entirely, not one minutia of substantiation. The woman is a stooge and a liar.
Curious to me is that the republicans gave in to prolonging this travesty without demanding in return this accuser take a polygraph test conducted by the same FBI and also test anyone bringing forth accusations.

Osky
Posted By: Boco

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/29/18 09:20 PM

Id say that a drunken teenage Kavanaugh tried to bed that drunken skank,but I don't believe he tried to rape her.

That should have no bearing on his confirmation,his life as a grown man should.

But in todays world of #metoo and social media all it takes is an acusation to ruin someone.
Posted By: brianmall

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/29/18 09:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Boco
Id say that a drunken teenage Kavanaugh tried to bed that drunken skank,but I don't believe he tried to rape her.

That should have no bearing on his confirmation,his life as a grown man should.

But in todays world of #metoo and social media all it takes is an acusation allegation to ruin someone.

Allegation (no proof no basis)
Acusation (proof or at least a basis)
Posted By: Marty

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/29/18 10:23 PM

I have nothing nice to say.....
Posted By: rick brocious

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/29/18 10:34 PM

They made her look like a pathetic simpleton for sympathy .
Posted By: Osky

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/29/18 10:47 PM

Heard another woman flapping at the gums that she and veryone in high school knew Kavanaugh was a sloppy drunk.

So here it goes.

Osky
Posted By: Hydropillar

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/29/18 10:56 PM

She is lying in my opinion.. I hope the fbi asks her to take a real polygraph . i bet she declines. she may have been traumetized as a teen but it wasn't until desperate democrats needed to come up with something to stop the nomination that her and her liberal friends said hey we could say it was Kavanaugh!

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/29/18 11:00 PM

An allegation is an accusation,lol.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/29/18 11:32 PM

Allegation and accusation are two words that are often confused, but there is a subtle difference. We will examine the definitions of allegation and accusation, where these words came from and some examples of their use in sentences.

An allegation is a claim that someone has committed a crime or perpetrated a wrong, though the claimant has not submitted any proof of the assertion. For instance, a person may make an allegation that his neighbor is a murderer, based on rumor and antipathy toward the neighbor. If the person can not point to a body in the neighbor’s backyard, or at least an eyewitness account of the neighbor burying a body in the backyard, then it is a claim without any proof to back it up. The neighbor may indeed be a murderer, but without any proof it is simply a suspicion voiced in the form of an allegation. The word allegation is derived from the Old French word alegacion, meaning affirmation or allegation. The verb form is allege, related words are alleges, alleged, alleging, allegedly. The term allegedly is often used when newsmen report on people who are suspected of or charged with a crime, as everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

An accusation is a claim that someone has committed a crime or perpetrated a wrong. In this case, the claimant usually has what he considers to be proof of his assertion. For instance, someone may make an accusation that his neighbor is a murderer because he saw the neighbor burying a large box in the backyard. This is a reasonable assumption that should be investigated. In the end, the neighbor may have buried a body or he may have buried his life’s savings in a box in the backyard. An accusation does not prove guilt, but usually involves some type of proof that bears further investigation or a trial. The word accusation is derived from the Old French word acusacion, which means indictment. The verb form is accuse, related words are accuses, accused, accusing.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/29/18 11:33 PM

whistle

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/29/18 11:36 PM

They did the same thing with Roy Moore.

Words do have meaning! Roy may have liked to date younger women. Heck, he may have liked teen aged women! But that doesn't make him a paedophile!

Yet the media kept saying he was a paedophile! Why?

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 01:40 AM

As a native Alabamian I'll testify to younger wives being a norm, my same age parents were an oddity as well late marriage at 21 or not having their first child (me) until 27. There was a seven year difference in my grandparents I and both my brothers married girls at least five years younger.
This was even more so in the 70s when Judge Moore was dating.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 02:15 AM

As a native Alabamian I'll testify to younger wives being a norm, my same age parents were an oddity as well late marriage at 21 or not having their first child (me) until 27. There was a seven year difference in my grandparents I and both my brothers married girls at least five years younger.
This was even more so in the 70s when Judge Moore was dating.

Yes

My point is that the Dems prey on our morality when they have none because we as a whole are ignorant! They know we care about such serious issues and that for the most part we are to stupid to look at the details before we vote or don't vote on a knee jerk reaction. But if you notice? These allegations (lies) are getting closer and closer to do date. Because they are doing it so much now that we are starting to wake up to it.

They will use words like accusation as if they have proof.
They will say pedophilia when really it's just a huge age difference.

In an attempt to play on our emotions and ignorance because they know we don't condone such acts. All while they are marching cross dressing weirdos into kindergarten classes for drag queen story time! While protecting other senators who have actually been proven guilty of the things their screemin about.

They prey on stupidly and ignorance!

An allegation should have never even been given time of day!
An accusation with proper evidence may have warranted a delay?

This whole show is an effort by Dems to give an excuse to other Dems who are up for reelection this Nov. An excuse to vote him down with limited repercussion in their districts by doing so.

Now during Nov all they have to say is:. Well I just didn't know the truth. So I couldn't let him into supreme Court. Etc... Etc...

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 02:16 AM

Jerry lee Lewis married his 13 year old cousin.I think some people found that odd.
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 03:54 AM

Originally Posted By: brianmall

Allegation and accusation are two words that are often confused, but there is a subtle difference. We will examine the definitions of allegation and accusation, where these words came from and some examples of their use in sentences.

An allegation is a claim that someone has committed a crime or perpetrated a wrong, though the claimant has not submitted any proof of the assertion. For instance, a person may make an allegation that his neighbor is a murderer, based on rumor and antipathy toward the neighbor. If the person can not point to a body in the neighbor’s backyard, or at least an eyewitness account of the neighbor burying a body in the backyard, then it is a claim without any proof to back it up. The neighbor may indeed be a murderer, but without any proof it is simply a suspicion voiced in the form of an allegation. The word allegation is derived from the Old French word alegacion, meaning affirmation or allegation. The verb form is allege, related words are alleges, alleged, alleging, allegedly. The term allegedly is often used when newsmen report on people who are suspected of or charged with a crime, as everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

An accusation is a claim that someone has committed a crime or perpetrated a wrong. In this case, the claimant usually has what he considers to be proof of his assertion. For instance, someone may make an accusation that his neighbor is a murderer because he saw the neighbor burying a large box in the backyard. This is a reasonable assumption that should be investigated. In the end, the neighbor may have buried a body or he may have buried his life’s savings in a box in the backyard. An accusation does not prove guilt, but usually involves some type of proof that bears further investigation or a trial. The word accusation is derived from the Old French word acusacion, which means indictment. The verb form is accuse, related words are accuses, accused, accusing.

Brian,

Don't Confuse BOCO, the Uppity Canadian with Facts......He's Defenseless !!!! laugh

w
Posted By: lureintheanimal

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 04:34 AM

NOT!
SHE IS LIKE SOMEONES MOTHER, MAYBE YOURS!
Posted By: Tactical.20

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 04:43 AM

I wonder how much they payed her to do it?
Posted By: adam m

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 04:53 AM

Originally Posted By: Tactical.20

It's not like she needed the money. But I would guess at least 6 figures + her GoFundMe.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 05:01 AM

YOU GAVE HER MONEY?? SHAME ON MOTHER!
YOUR LIPS MOVING, KEYBOARD ON FIRE THROW IT OUT, AHHHH OK! LOL

JUDGE, NEXT CASE....THROW THAT PUNK IN THE BIG CELL, BY THE BIG BOYS! LOL
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 05:08 AM

https://goo.gl/images/RZcpGc
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 05:17 AM

Originally Posted By: lureintheanimal
YOU GAVE HER MONEY?? SHAME ON MOTHER!
YOUR LIPS MOVING, KEYBOARD ON FIRE THROW IT OUT, AHHHH OK! LOL

JUDGE, NEXT CASE....THROW THAT PUNK IN THE BIG CELL, BY THE BIG BOYS! LOL

Step away from the whiskey, lol. You celebrating because your team won, or drowning your sorrows because they lost? lol.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 05:21 AM

LOL, CHILDREN WILL DREAM! WHISKEY YOU HAVE?? OK, GET DRINKING! OH YOUR UNDERAGE, OH **** IT! LOL

OH YOU'RE THE RUSSIAN GUY! LOL

KEYBOARDS WILL RING, BUT YOU'LL NEVER BE KAVANAUGH OR THE WOMAN! LOL, I HAVE NO TEAM NEITHER DO YOU! LOL
YOUR JUST A REGULAR PERSON, JUDGE PUT YOU IN CELL NUMBER 78996, PUBLIC INTOXICATION, AHH THROW THAT --- IN THE CRANK, LEAVE 'UM WITH THE BIG BOYS FOR ONE NIGHT! LOL.
DR. ------, GIVE HIM A EXTRA SEDATIVE TO HELP! LOL
NEXT CASE! LOL

A TRAPPING FORUM TURNED INTO A NUTTY POLICALK CIRCUS! AHHHH WHAT HAPPEN TO THE REAL TRAPPERS?? TOO BAD!
Posted By: sgs

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 06:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Tactical.20

Fox is reporting that she has already received more than $700,000 through 'Go Fund Me' sites. I bet she ends up topping a million.

Just another way to buy testimony.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5841976167001/?#sp=show-clips
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 08:31 AM

I think I lost a few IQ points after reading those posts.
Posted By: Sshaffer

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 10:11 AM

I have an observation, but not on whether she or he is telling the truth.

From reading most (not all) of the comments on here I can tell that almost everyone here is engaged and informed on the subject.

Trait of trappers to observe I believe.

Much more so than the general public who rush to hysterical judgement without researching the facts!!
Posted By: Macthediver

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 12:25 PM

If your just talking body language.
Kavanaugh's constant sniffing, sipping water, angry out burst, leaving the room quickly at breaks.
Seem to me consistent with someone who has been snorting coke!
At least Ford set her's right out in front of her.

Mac
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 12:58 PM

When right becomes shamed and wrong is acceptable-even valued. Can morality ever return to a society?

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 01:03 PM

Originally Posted By: 330-Trapper
When right becomes shamed and wrong is acceptable-even valued. Can morality ever return to a society?
Look around 330. Morality in most of society has long since been tossed on top of the dumpster fire. It really started when a lot of society forgot or dismissed Christianity and it's been rolling down a steep hill ever since.
Posted By: FlyinFinn

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 01:11 PM

This body language thing works backwards, too. By reading lureintheanimals posts it is easy to imagine his body language. Cross-eyed, head nodding, mouth open, liqour fumes emanating from within. Haha.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 01:13 PM

Originally Posted By: FlyinFinn
This body language thing works backwards, too. By reading lureintheanimals posts it is easy to imagine his body language. Cross-eyed, head nodding, mouth open, liqour fumes emanating from within. Haha.
I think his keyboard was just shiny and he just pushed a bunch of buttons?
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 01:40 PM

LOL, CHILDREN WILL DREAM! WHISKEY YOU HAVE?? OK, GET DRINKING! OH YOUR UNDERAGE, OH **** IT! LOL

KEYBOARDS WILL RING, BUT YOU'LL NEVER BE KAVANAUGH OR THE WOMAN! LOL, I HAVE NO TEAM NEITHER DO YOU! LOL
YOUR JUST A REGULAR PERSON, JUDGE PUT YOU IN CELL NUMBER 78996, PUBLIC INTOXICATION, AHH THROW THAT --- IN THE CRANK, LEAVE 'UM WITH THE BIG BOYS FOR ONE NIGHT! LOL.
NEXT CASE! LOL

A TRAPPING FORUM TURNED INTO A NUTTY POLICALK CIRCUS! AHHHH WHAT HAPPEN TO THE REAL TRAPPERS?? TOO BAD!

Dude, put down the pipe and back away..
Posted By: Born

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 01:49 PM

One thing that struck me with her testimony was when she said "I thought he was going to accidentally kill me"

Why would she say accidentally. That one word made me believe that it was a prepared statement by someone else.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 02:13 PM

I think Kavanaugh screwed himself by lying about his drinking in school.Once the FBI uncovers that they will use it to toss him.
The Dems will say you cant have a liar on the supreme court.
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 02:21 PM

Wayne's World--party on Garth.when i see her i hear that song-Dream Weaver
Posted By: Kirk De

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 02:34 PM

Quote:
I think Kavanaugh screwed himself by lying about his drinking in school.Once the FBI uncovers that they will use it to toss him.
The Dems will say you cant have a liar on the supreme court.

What did he lie about. Isn,t it another he said she said from a past school mate that was pranked because of his nature in school. He alluded to it in the hearing. Apparently the accuser had all of his dorm furniture moved outside and set up because of things the he had done. Kavanaughh asked that the background be private (redacted) to protect the accuser and others involved.
Maybe there was another witness.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 02:37 PM

Common sense says so.He belonged to the keg a day club,you don't think he got s-faced with his buddies?He had to lie about it because the dems would have said he was too drunk to remember what he did with Ford.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 02:42 PM

He said he liked beer. Didn't you see that riveting, hard-hitting and absolutely relevant line of questioning?

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 02:44 PM

I was I a Fraternity in College. I know what it could be like. I could be accused of that because of others in the fraternity, but I can honestly say when I was in school you could put all of the beer and liquor I drank in a half gallon pitcher.

There again it gets down to a acusation and no proof.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 02:52 PM

It looks plain to me how the dems are going about this.The accusation was bait to catch the poor guy in a lie.
The FBI are now grilling his friends from school.What questions do you think they will ask?Obviously drinking and partying will be a big part of the interrogations.Of course his friend will say no rape took place(because it didn't)But the dems will run with the fact he lied about his drinking in school.Which was likely their aim in the first place by pushing forward the fake rape allegation\accusation.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 02:57 PM

You could be right Boco.
And just for good measure, I'm sure the left will get out the checkbook and pay a few more "victims" to show up this week.
Posted By: Macthediver

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 03:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Kirk De
I was I a Fraternity in College. I know what it could be like. I could be accused of that because of others in the fraternity, but I can honestly say when I was in school you could put all of the beer and liquor I drank in a half gallon pitcher.

There again it gets down to a acusation and no proof.

My old man used to say "You run with the dogs, You hang with the dogs!" Guilt by association..

I did some things in my youth others might not have like. Got dinged for under age drinking..Nothing considered terribly egregious by the standards of that time..Never injured anyone but myself. I've passed all the back ground checks I've needed to be a fire fighter and a medic. Work with the public and for the public.

I was also raise that in this country you were presumed. "Innocent until proven guilty!"

But I was never being vetted to be on the supreme court, in the current world court environment.

Mac

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 04:37 PM

I don't deal in he said she said. I don't look in crystal balls, I don't roll chicken bones, I don't use a weegie board. I deal in evidence. Ford has NONE! Kavanaugh has SOME. Kavanaugh acted like a man, any man, accused of such a crime would during the hearing. Ford acted like she was being deceitful or just a moron. This is more evidence. Ford may or may not be flat out lying about an assault. From the facts I have seen and the evidence I have seen, Kavanaugh is not only innocent but should get confirmed and file about 1000 lawsuits for slander.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 04:48 PM

Quote:
From the facts I have seen and the evidence I have seen, Kavanaugh is not only innocent but should get confirmed and file about 1000 lawsuits for slander.

A lot more than 1000. There is so many, it could be his lifes work, it would last so long.
Posted By: mjh

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 05:35 PM

Originally Posted By: trapdog1

NEXT CASE! LOL

Dude, put down the crack pipe and back away..

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 06:06 PM

You missed the whole thing boobhunter,its not about the excessive drinking its about lying.That is what sinks them all.Lying.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 07:28 PM

You missed the whole thing boobhunter,its not about the excessive drinking its about lying.That is what sinks them all.Lying.

This is the key to the whole thing. You got it exactly right, Boco. It's not about what happened 36 years ago, it's about whether or not he's a liar.

Being proven a liar, disqualifies him from the position. The FBI investigation is solely purposed to prove him a liar, or prove that he can't be proven to be a liar, but could be one.

THIS is the crux of the issue. Well spotted sir!

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 07:32 PM

BOBO-i love it,boobhunter--classics laugh

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 07:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Finster
Originally Posted By: FlyinFinn
I think his keyboard was just shiny and he just pushed a bunch of buttons?

Lol

Is he new? I don't remember him!

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 07:42 PM

drugs are bad,mmmkay.
Posted By: virgil1972

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 08:16 PM

Boobhunter was my name in high school. Never got to use many of my tags though.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 08:24 PM

Originally Posted By: virgil1972
Boobhunter was my name in high school. Never got to use many of my tags though.

That's because you went about it all wrong. You're not supposed to hunt them. As a trapper you should know that the correct way to get them is with a boobytrap. laugh

Keith
Posted By: beeman

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 08:58 PM

Has everyone forgot that these hearings are a job interview? Now ask yourself if you would hire someone that comes off like a bobcat that got his privates caught in a MB550.
The way he blasted the committee in his opening statement tells me I wouldn't hire him for a job that requires you to be impartial. Doesn't matter to me if she lied or he lied his demeanor tells me all I need to know that if I was hiring his application would go in the round file.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 09:09 PM

Originally Posted By: beeman
Has everyone forgot that these hearings are a job interview? Now ask yourself if you would hire someone that comes off like a bobcat that got his privates caught in a MB550.
The way he blasted the committee in his opening statement tells me I wouldn't hire him for a job that requires you to be impartial. Doesn't matter to me if she lied or he lied his demeanor tells me all I need to know that if I was hiring his application would go in the round file.

We are hiring a Supreme Court Justice for the United States. What low level flunky position do you think we are filling?

That said, I think Judge Kavanaugh's responses were entirely proper. This is an honorable man falsely accused by liberal scum.

Well directed, righteous anger is a powerful motivator for good.

Keith

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 09:10 PM

I would hire him in a NY minute . A leader needs to have nadds and call bs when confronted with bs .

Its a total bs scam from the whack job hoe , guided by the dishonest democrat party . All involved should go to jail

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 09:21 PM

For the life of me I'm befuddled how outdoors folk who have everything on the line in these political decisions will latch onto any excuse to cut their own throats.

They'll be the like the Jews who waited until the gas chamber doors closed to think about resisting.
Posted By: pass-thru

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 09:21 PM

The most troubling thing about Kavanaugh that is not in dispute is the yearbook treatment of his "friend"...the loyal one that signed the letter attesting to his character (obviously unknowing how he had slandered her).

The moment that came out I knew that had best he has no respect for women, is a disloyal "friend," is dishonest (based on his explanation which is a complete lie) and he is a follower and not a leader (10 other guys slandered the same girl in the same way.

Frat boy Brett was not properly vetted. Another example of incompetence of this administration. With everything at stake, they needed to go no further than read about "Bart O'Kavanaugh" ...complete fail.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 09:28 PM

laugh

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 09:28 PM

So getting angry over false allegations is a job killer. I'll have to hand it to y'all never Trumpers and democrats, y'all don't give up.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 09:30 PM

it's their story and they'll tell it any way they want.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 09:36 PM

J Staton, I think we've identified the judas goats among us.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 09:38 PM

Some of you people are nuts, if he doesn't go through and the Repubs. lose the Senate it does not bode well for the future.
Posted By: Moosetrot

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 09:45 PM

Moosetrot

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 09:47 PM

Originally Posted By: pass-thru

The most troubling thing about Kavanaugh that is not in dispute is the yearbook treatment of his "friend"...the loyal one that signed the letter attesting to his character (obviously unknowing how he had slandered her).

The moment that came out I knew that had best he has no respect for women, is a disloyal "friend," is dishonest (based on his explanation which is a complete lie) and he is a follower and not a leader (10 other guys slandered the same girl in the same way.

Frat boy Brett was not properly vetted. Another example of incompetence of this administration. With everything at stake, they needed to go no further than read about "Bart O'Kavanaugh" ...complete fail.
Pffffttttt! Good grief. Simply pathetic. As usual no evidence just your "feelings".

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 09:49 PM

I've never had a job interview where I was slandered in the press for two weeks and accused of being a drunk and a gang rapist. I would have been much more brutal with these clowns.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 10:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Finster

Pffffttttt! Good grief. Simply pathetic. As usual no evidence just your "feelings".

Why do you put somebody on ignore and then literally respond to every post made? Back up your jiberish with facts and argument. I pointed out a fact and reasonable conclusions derived therefrom. Now refute. Except you can't. Lower than the warf rats dive.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 10:32 PM

Quote:

It is story that is fiction the democrats are saying is not. It is fiction. Like believing in the tooth fairy. It is the truth because you are told it is the truth so many times and the money is under the pillow. Look who put it there.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 10:35 PM

Why do you put somebody on ignore and then literally respond to every post made? Back up your jiberish with facts and argument. I pointed out a fact and reasonable conclusions derived therefrom. Now refute. Except you can't. Lower than the warf rats dive.
You pointed out squat except what you picked up from CNN or MSNBC. You want to condemn a man for something that was written in a yearbook when he was 17 years old and have no proof that was the meaning. Then you base a "fact" on a fictional book. This is a man that has lead an exemplary life and has been vetted 6 times by various administrations. He has never had one complaint against him in all of his years and through all of this vetting. But YOU know better. Again, simply pathetic..... but at least you are consistent. I would love to see vetting done on you. Probably only have to go back a month.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 10:45 PM

Quote:

It is story that is fiction the democrats are saying is not. It is fiction. Like believing in the tooth fairy. It is the truth because you are told it is the truth so many times and the money is under the pillow. Look who put it there.

Kirk, quite frankly I am disappointed to see you stoop like this. I have always thought a lot of your postings on trapping. You don't know what happened with Ford or who's lying or telling the truth anymore than anybody else. Trump himself said that Ford is credible.

But that is not the point of my post. Kavanaugh gang slandered a girl named Renate, who had come to his defense in all this before the yearbook slander was revealed. I have seen guys gang slander girls like this and those guys are TRASH. And that he participated, is all I need to know about his character. How would you like it if your daughter or wife was slandered like that?
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018...ralph-club.html

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 10:51 PM

Kirk, quite frankly I am disappointed to see you stoop like this. I have always thought a lot of your postings on trapping. You don't know what happened with Ford or who's lying or telling the truth anymore than anybody else. Trump himself said that Ford is credible.

But that is not the point of my post. Kavanaugh gang slandered a girl named Renate, who had come to his defense in all this before the yearbook slander was revealed. I have seen guys gang slander girls like this and those guys are TRASH. And that he participated, is all I need to know about his character. How would you like it if your daughter or wife was slandered like that?
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018...ralph-club.html

PROOF? I guess you were there and know exactly what that meaning was to those kids back in 1982. Gee, you're amazing. You should be the head of the FBI or something.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 10:52 PM

All this stuff that went on when he was a schoolboy has no bearing on his ability to be a justice in my opinion.What he did as an adult during his working career should.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 10:57 PM

All this stuff that went on when he was a schoolboy has no bearing on his ability to be a justice in my opinion.What he did as an adult during his working career should.

Boco, character is important. Truthfullness is extremely important. If he can't respond truthfully about things that happened back then, then he has no business being a judge in any court much less the supreme court...where he will be a stain. However, some folks...most it seems...can't set tribalism aside and use honest judgement. The truth is if the parties were reversed, just about everybody defending Kavanaugh would be screaming for the nomination to be revoked.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 10:57 PM

I guess the reason I believe what was posted in the yearbook may have been mistaken or posted inaccurately. In my highschool yearbook I was qu0ted saying stuff I never said. I never talked to them, they just posted what they wanted.

He has too much of a record that is truly factual and the democrats have distorted too much for them to be believed. His positions and actual record is too positive beyond his control, not to believe him.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 11:00 PM

Boco, character is important. Truthfullness is extremely important. If he can't respond truthfully about things that happened back then, then he has no business being a judge in any court much less the supreme court...where he will be a stain. However, some folks...most it seems...can't set tribalism aside and use honest judgement. The truth is if the parties were reversed, just about everybody defending Kavanaugh would be screaming for the nomination to be revoked.
Good grief. You can't see past your hatred of Trump. You have zip for evidence, you just have your feelings. You still have shown or pointed out any PROOF. No evidence just your whining. cry

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 11:01 PM

Pass thru,his character has been exemplary all his adult life.Schoolboys do all kinds of crazy stuff,before their true character is fully developed.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 11:01 PM

Advantage - Finster. wink

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 11:02 PM

I guess the reason I believe what was posted in the yearbook may have been mistaken or posted inaccurately. In my highschool yearbook I was qu0ted saying stuff I never said. I never talked to them, they just posted what they wanted.

He has acknowledged that he is a "Renate Alumnus" removing any possibility of mistake (but said that it referred to a Kiss)). Claiming now that "Renate alumnus" only meant that he kissed her is not believable to me anyway, but calling a girl like that out in the yearbook is appalling anyway. She denies having kissed him. She revoked her previous support of him. I believe her.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 11:49 PM

Quoting slate doesn't rate one as much of a free thinker. Slate is Pravda renamed.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 09/30/18 11:53 PM

Quoting slate doesn't rate one as much of a free thinker. Slate is Pravda renamed.

Well if you had any knowledge on the subject you would know the facts are the same in every news story across the country, that's just the first one I could link. Don't trouble yourself to actually know what you're arguing about crazy

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 10/01/18 12:15 AM

Well if you had any knowledge on the subject you would know the facts are the same in every news story across the country, that's just the first one I could link. Don't trouble yourself to actually know what you're arguing about crazy
Said the pot to the kettle crazy
Posted By: etxwoods

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 10/01/18 12:17 AM

FACTS in a news story?
Posted By: etxwoods

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 10/01/18 12:20 AM

At this point, there are no facts, probably never will be.
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 10/01/18 12:23 AM

I hope he sues the H--- out of all of them for slander. Not one word of confirmation to support her claim. She has either been paid or is a complete whack job. It is one thing to question a candidate and another to harrass and make false accusations. Talk about liars! These are our congessional leaders? Nothing but trash, lower than whale s--- on the bottom of the deep blue sea!

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 10/01/18 12:23 AM

Agree

A high school party is just that ....a high school party

WTH does it have to do with anything now ?

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 10/01/18 01:29 AM

They caught him in a lie about his drinking to excess.That is all they wanted to do.Back him into a corner.He had to either admit he was a p-- tank in school,and risk getting accused of not remembering assaulting the girl,or either lie about his drinking.Either way they got him.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 10/01/18 01:42 AM

They caught him in a lie about his drinking to excess.That is all they wanted to do.Back him into a corner.He had to either admit he was a p-- tank in school,and risk getting accused of not remembering assaulting the girl,or either lie about his drinking.Either way they got him.

His statements about his drinking would be the least of my concerns. You can drink heavily and not black out. I stated my concern, and most here don't seem to think that is a problem. I did not follow the hearings closely. Those that did seem to think there were a few areas where he may have fudged the truth, about emails and such.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 10/01/18 01:42 AM

Keep supporting the Dems boys, more gun laws signed!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/california-governor-signs-gun-control-bills-law-090900193.html

Democrats and their supporters/voters are no friend of mine

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 10/01/18 01:57 AM

And then there's Kavanaughs explaination of "Renate alumni" during his hearing, but the fake news and democrats don't like it so they make stuff up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/eri...m=.277bd13c9f7b
Posted By: FlyinFinn

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 10/01/18 02:05 AM

Originally Posted By: hippie
Keep supporting the Dems boys, more gun laws signed!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/california-governor-signs-gun-control-bills-law-090900193.html

Democrats and their supporters/voters are no friend of mine

An eerily similar law was written by a republican legislature and signed into law by a republican govenor (who had a A rating from a favorite gun control group) in Florida recently.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 10/01/18 02:07 AM

And then there's Kavanaughs explaination of "Renate alumni" during his hearing, but the fake news and democrats don't like it so they make stuff up.

And his explanation is clearly BS, and laughable.....that it happened is disgraceful, that he lies about it is a further stain on his character. If it was harmless, why has she revoked her support? It takes willful ignorance to accept is explanation.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 10/01/18 02:07 AM

He's no friend of mine either.

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 10/01/18 02:14 AM

And his explanation is clearly BS, and laughable.....that it happened is disgraceful, that he lies about it is a further stain on his character. If it was harmless, why has she revoked her support? It takes willful ignorance to accept is explanation.

LOL, you say so.

None of them claimed to have had sex or anything, so what did it mean again? They were alumni of dreaming about having sex with her?

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 10/01/18 03:33 AM

Like Judge Kavanaugh, I went to a Jesuit highschool. Just like in Judge Kavanaugh's group of friends, there was a girl, like Renate, named Melanie, who dated a large number of my friends, during highschool and she was thought of the same way as Judge Kavanaugh says Renate was thought of. I don't know that any of us ever had sex with her. She never had a bad breakup with any of my friends. Everyone stayed friends with her, no matter who she was dating. Once after she had just broken up with one of our friends, we had a discussion at lunch on who should date her next out of our group.

I am biased, but in my opinion, Jesuit highschools produce very fine young men. My highschool was ranked number two in the United States for education. The only higher ranked school was in Hawaii. Jesuit schools excel in producing well educated, responsible, well rounded individuals.

Keith

Re: Christine Blasey Ford- Body language observations - 10/01/18 04:37 AM

I don't know if you'd call it dating but both of my brothers and I had a thing, we called it going with, two different girls. They were little sisters to a couple of our running buddy friends. Not sure if any of us got past the hand holding stage. I know I didn't and I'm quite sure nobody got groped.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums