Home

breakfast in New Hampshire

Posted By: vermontster

breakfast in New Hampshire - 10/05/18 09:52 AM

My wife and I are going to Maine on sunday for a couple days. We are going to the bass pro store in Hooksett NH. Will be traveling from Manchester VT. Does anyone know of a good place to have breakfast either along the way or in Hooksett? we will be stopping at Kittery Trading Post,Cabelas and LL Bean stores and staying in Portland.
Posted By: Mac

Re: breakfast in New Hampshire - 10/05/18 10:06 AM

Don't have any place that I am familiar with on the route but in Portland (Maine) there is a place we like.
You can Google it for directions. Becky's on commercial street in Portland Maine has what I feel is a great breakfast. It is an all around good dinner that serves real good food for all meals.

Mac

Re: breakfast in New Hampshire - 10/05/18 11:08 AM

Thanks Mac we will definitely take your advice and go there before going home. We are staying at the Double Tree Hilton in Portland.
Posted By: sgs

Re: breakfast in New Hampshire - 10/05/18 11:36 AM

There's a pretty good diner at the Epsom traffic circle. Junction of Rt4 and 28.
Posted By: Nsheeh

Re: breakfast in New Hampshire - 10/05/18 01:41 PM

Go to get the great lost bear for dinner on Forrest ave in Portland best wings and beer selection you could ask for
Posted By: trapete

Re: breakfast in New Hampshire - 10/05/18 02:40 PM

The Maine diner on rt 1 in wells. Red Arrow diner 1 in Concord and 1 in Manchester.
Posted By: trapete

Re: breakfast in New Hampshire - 10/05/18 02:44 PM

Alsoroundabout restauraunt in Portsmouth.
Posted By: gutthooked

Re: breakfast in New Hampshire - 10/05/18 02:44 PM

Maybe nessy will have some good spots to try out.
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: breakfast in New Hampshire - 10/05/18 03:41 PM

Originally Posted By: vermontster
My wife and I are going to Maine on sunday for a couple days. We are going to the bass pro store in Hooksett NH. Will be traveling from Manchester VT. Does anyone know of a good place to have breakfast either along the way or in Hooksett? we will be stopping at Kittery Trading Post,Cabelas and LL Bean stores and staying in Portland.

Your 10 minutes from me.....Tucker’s in Hooksett ...wicked breakfast...only open till 2 pm....Wall Mart is next to Bass Pro in Hooksett too.

Re: breakfast in New Hampshire - 10/05/18 03:45 PM

And in Kittery.....if lobster is your thing (. It’s mine ) Go to Warrens...it’s on the water...Freshest Lobstah Evah ! Was there couple months ago...tell them Nessy sent yah...lol

Re: breakfast in New Hampshire - 10/05/18 03:48 PM

Originally Posted By: trapete
The Maine diner on rt 1 in wells. Red Arrow diner 1 in Concord and 1 in Manchester.

The one in Manchester is a little sketchy....
Posted By: trapper red 315

Re: breakfast in New Hampshire - 10/05/18 05:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Nessmuck
Originally Posted By: trapete

The one in Manchester is a little sketchy....

Not fair, had a good meal there in February
Maine diner....yes, good place
Across street of ll bean, pizza joint, great place for a divehole
Posted By: traprjohn

Re: breakfast in New Hampshire - 10/06/18 11:42 PM

Enjoy the full mounted fighting bull Moose at LL Bean, but don't give them a dime, since they've been anti-hunting and anti-trapping for several yrs now.

I had a discussion with the manager in '14 that broke my heart and KNOW old L.L. himself is rolling over in his grave.

I had a few lil things in my hands and said "I'll just buy this stuff from a company that supports my trade and lifestyle." and you shoulda seen the look on his face.

Re: breakfast in New Hampshire - 10/07/18 01:34 PM

Nessie we made it to Tucker’s having a coffee and waiting to get in.
Posted By: Dfabs

Re: breakfast in New Hampshire - 10/07/18 05:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Nessmuck

Your 10 minutes from me.....Tucker’s in Hooksett ...wicked breakfast...only open till 2 pm....Wall Mart is next to Bass Pro in Hooksett too.

Just knock on Nessie’s door for breakfast. Just make sure he doesn’t try to give you backbreaker on toast.

Nessmuck, how far are you from Exeter? That’s where I was born.

Re: breakfast in New Hampshire - 10/08/18 02:35 AM

Nessie we made it to Tucker’s having a coffee and waiting to get in.

Nice ...there is always a wait there....Hope it was good !....Now onto Warrens Lobster House in Kittery !

Re: breakfast in New Hampshire - 10/08/18 02:38 AM

Dfabs.....Exeter is about 50 minutes East of me
© 2024 Trapperman Forums