Home

Good game yesterday

Posted By: Tactical.20

Good game yesterday - 10/22/18 01:26 PM

The Vikings had never beat the Jets at home, not til yesterday!
It was a good win, pretty close game til the fourth quarter, go Vikings!
Also the Bears lost!
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Good game yesterday - 10/22/18 01:27 PM

Nevah beat the Jets at home ? ...Yous Guys Suck !

Re: Good game yesterday - 10/22/18 03:25 PM

I don't think they normally play the Jets, or Patriots, I guess we will see how far the teams go, your Patriots could get beat before or during playoffs
Posted By: eric space

Re: Good game yesterday - 10/22/18 03:55 PM

I was at the game yesterday as my daughter got 6 free coach's club tickets from one of her construction company clients. I spent most of the time eatin' shrimp and steak. Jets showed why they are not a good team, coached poorly and played poorly. Although they do not show it on TV both teams stood for the National Anthem. My team, the Bills, did put on a good show against the Vikings a few weeks ago!

Re: Good game yesterday - 10/22/18 05:05 PM

Ya that was a bad game, it was like no one was really trying, almost makes me wonder if my dad was right, the mafia decides who will win ahead of time, I sure hope that's not true

Re: Good game yesterday - 10/22/18 05:54 PM

Vikings play the saints sun night, that game will maybe show if they are going to the playoffs
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Good game yesterday - 10/22/18 06:30 PM

Originally Posted By: eric space
I was at the game yesterday as my daughter got 6 free coach's club tickets from one of her construction company clients. I spent most of the time eatin' shrimp and steak. Jets showed why they are not a good team, coached poorly and played poorly. Although they do not show it on TV both teams stood for the National Anthem. My team, the Bills, did put on a good show against the Vikings a few weeks ago!

Prior to the national anthem fiasco and after it, all the Viking players have stood for it.

Re: Good game yesterday - 10/23/18 02:09 AM

Giants aren't doing so well again

Re: Good game yesterday - 10/23/18 02:39 AM

Falcons have like a train horn sound off when they score, lol

Re: Good game yesterday - 10/23/18 03:15 AM

Wow, no wonder giants are 1 and 5 coach, play calling pretty bad
© 2024 Trapperman Forums