Home

Commiefornia wants to ban meat and eggs

Posted By: Finster

Commiefornia wants to ban meat and eggs - 10/28/18 01:21 AM

From animals that were raised in "confined spaces" …….. Good grief

https://cavotes.org/vote/elections/ballo...nt-certain-farm

Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: Commiefornia wants to ban meat and eggs - 10/28/18 02:17 AM

Yet it's ok for a man to poke another man in the pooper.
Land of fruits n nuts!
Posted By: The Possum Man

Re: Commiefornia wants to ban meat and eggs - 10/28/18 02:20 AM

To form a healthy brain you need protein when you are young. Let them ban meat, in a few generations all of their offspring will be infantile. They will breed themselves out of existence.
Posted By: WadeRyan

Re: Commiefornia wants to ban meat and eggs - 10/28/18 02:24 AM

Originally Posted By: The Possum Man
To form a healthy brain you need protein when you are young. Let them ban meat, in a few generations all of their offspring will be infantile. They will breed themselves out of existence.

I like a plate of bacon just as much as the next guy, but I feel as there's plenty of options out there for protein outside of meat.

Re: Commiefornia wants to ban meat and eggs - 10/28/18 02:59 AM

we got all these pointy teeth in our mouth for a reason. It aint for chewing up grass.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Commiefornia wants to ban meat and eggs - 10/28/18 04:11 AM

Yup and then there's this laugh

Re: Commiefornia wants to ban meat and eggs - 10/28/18 04:19 AM

Originally Posted By: adam m

he is my spirit animal...until he gets all butt hurt, then he reminds me of a whiny crybaby
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Commiefornia wants to ban meat and eggs - 10/28/18 04:31 AM

I hope none of these people escape commifornia, oh wait too late
Posted By: adam m

Re: Commiefornia wants to ban meat and eggs - 10/28/18 02:27 PM

Originally Posted By: The Possum Man
Originally Posted By: adam m

he is my spirit animal...until he gets all butt hurt, then he reminds me of a whiny crybaby

grin
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Commiefornia wants to ban meat and eggs - 10/28/18 07:02 PM

Originally Posted By: WadeRyan

I like a plate of bacon just as much as the next guy, but I feel as there's plenty of options out there for protein outside of meat.

Sure .... let me get you a nice big spoon you you can shovel that stuff into yourself and leave more meat for the rest of us. Have at it. Chew quick and swallow fast.
Posted By: sgs

Re: Commiefornia wants to ban meat and eggs - 10/28/18 09:18 PM

Area requirements for farm animals have been in effect for decades and the trend is always towards more room. It's not necessarily a bad thing. More room usually equates to healthier animals.
Posted By: Hi-Line Wolfer

Re: Commiefornia wants to ban meat and eggs - 10/29/18 03:31 AM

Kinda funny... these people feel it's ok to abort a late term baby in the womb when it's inconvenient for them, but all be darned if people should eat an egg because it could be the start of a new life??? The hypocrisy of these people is epic! ...and don't eat animal meat!... cause silicone meatloaf is better for you. I really hate saying this, but sometimes I wonder if a big earth quake snapping off Cali into the ocean, would be a massive benefit to humanity. I didn't just say that did I? No, no I didn't. whistle
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Commiefornia wants to ban meat and eggs - 10/29/18 03:40 AM

On most everything you buy, there is a extra warning label that whatever it is you just bought, causes cancer, birth defects hairless and whatnot in the state of California. Then those people there go and vote those birth defects into public office. I don't get it
© 2024 Trapperman Forums