Home

Yeti commercial

Posted By: Blueticker1

Yeti commercial - 11/05/18 09:26 PM

https://youtu.be/iPQrCMadE1U

I'm generally not a yeti fan mostly because I use grizzly but this is a good watch.
Posted By: racerboy108

Re: Yeti commercial - 11/05/18 09:35 PM

They painted there true colors awhile back so it will take more then a advertisement gimmick for me to believe in them.
Posted By: bass10

Re: Yeti commercial - 11/05/18 09:50 PM

Not to get in this pissing match again but just because a company offers an organization discounted products does not mean they have to do it for life or they no longer support that organization? But its everyones right
to buy and support what they like. I love their products. As for the commercial, Yeti just went to a publicly traded company and disclosed what they spend on advertising, it is unreal, millions per year. I think they are a bit
over board but I am on their email list and they send them out just often enough to not be annoying like most companies are. And their emails usually are good.
Posted By: Marty B

Re: Yeti commercial - 11/05/18 09:53 PM

That came out before they were embarrassed to associate with nra.

Eff yeti

They can eat a bag of ducks
Posted By: Blueticker1

Re: Yeti commercial - 11/05/18 10:19 PM

I understand the hatred towards yeti like I previously stated I do not use their products but they are considerably well known and painted trappers in a good light, which all of us agree is a good thing and we sure can use all the good light we can get. And it was a good watch.
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Yeti commercial - 11/05/18 11:34 PM

Yeti can go pee up a crooked rope!
Posted By: 4zebra61

Re: Yeti commercial - 11/05/18 11:45 PM

^👍
Posted By: 4zebra61

Re: Yeti commercial - 11/05/18 11:47 PM

^^^👍
Posted By: mainer

Re: Yeti commercial - 11/06/18 01:32 AM

Regardless, the video was very well done, and I enjoyed watching it as I thought to myself..."Man, I miss the 70s."
© 2024 Trapperman Forums