Home

Help me figure which trapping video

Posted By: Diamond-W-

Help me figure which trapping video - 11/22/18 05:46 AM

Ok this might sound crazy, but 15 years ago I bought a Mark June taping video and I can't find it anywhere. And the worst part is I can't remember which one it was. It starts out inside with a map and he's showing and explaining how he decides where to trap and where to try for permission from land owners, then he goes through gear and how he sets up his traps at the back of his truck. I know i know this is dang near every taping video made but I'm about to the point of buying every video he has to figure out which one I had. I remember he kept hitting on long running barriers and edge features. And I remember his walk through set like I was standing there with him. If this rings a bell to anyone who has this video, and for all I know all his videos have this dance info..... please chime in.....
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Help me figure which trapping video - 11/22/18 11:14 AM

I'm thinking you might be referring to the FFG Professionals of Land Trapping with Miranda,June and Barringer
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Help me figure which trapping video - 11/22/18 11:17 AM

Tom Miranda has put up some clips from those videos on YouTube

Posted By: Diamond-W-

Re: Help me figure which trapping video - 11/22/18 11:27 PM

Yes!! Your the man!! I knew this was the place to figure it out! Thanks SniperBBB !!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Help me figure which trapping video - 11/24/18 01:18 PM

I didn't realize Tom put those clips on Youtube. Brings back the good old days when I still lived in Michigan almost 20 years ago.
My, how times flies!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums