Home

Weiser Western Lure

Posted By: Passjw2585

Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 01:08 AM

Has anyone had any problems ordering from Weiser’s this year? I placed an order on 12/3/18 and got the confirmation email that it shipped on 12/4/18 with no tracking number provided. It is now 2 weeks past order date and no package has arrived. I have attempted calling numerous times leaving multiple voicemails and have sent several emails with no successful return of either phone call or email. Just curious if anyone has anyway of better contacting Andy Weiser. Would like a resolution to this situation as I have heard he has a superior product. Customer service seems to be lacking.
Posted By: PineDoggin

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 01:14 AM

I'm sure he'll make good on it, he's probably running full boar trapping

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 01:24 AM

That I understand but 2 weeks to even return a simple email is a little on the unacceptable side. I understand his livelihood is primarily trapping but if you are going to run a business then one should at least put a little effort into customer satisfaction/ relations. I’m sure he doesn’t want an unsatisfied customer. I have not used much of his product but he comes highly recommended. The whole experience has a slight bad taste left on my end. Just curious if anyone has any contact with him if the message could be relayed.
Posted By: nvwrangler

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 01:33 AM

First 2 posts are to complain? Andy is a stand up guy and will more then likely make things right. Might be that the USPS is busy and lost it?
Posted By: strike2x

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 01:37 AM

Don't suppose it could have anything to do with all the carriers being swamped with the Christmas season in full swing. Give the guy the benefit of the doubt and have a merry Christmas. Jesus loves you...
Posted By: lureintheanimal

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 01:50 AM

I mentioned awhile back that there ARE Anti-Animal activists embedded in the USPS & other delivery services, just a fair tip, your Order May end up in the HAZ MAT pile, Even IF it is shipped with a track number, there is NO such thing as A Guaranteed Delivery, Unless You delivery it Yourself, IN DAY IN AGE, Today. TRUST ME!

an Anti says, ahhh boss, I slipped and dropped it, made a mess, boss says Take it to the HAZ MAT PILE! With especially USPS , they DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS, IT SAYS RIGHT THERE ON THE BOTTOM OF THE RECEIPT NOW DAYS, YOU CAN GRIP ALL YOU WANT, THEY WILL IGNORE YA'! YOU CAN CONTACT OIG POSTAL, NO GOOD END RESULTS.

it bears to reason they to seem to target known animal trap suppliers especially In certain regions. Just A Heads Up, YOU ARE.......WARNED
Posted By: yote65Ga

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 01:52 AM

The problem is with the carriers right now in the Christmas season. I ordered from F&T and it took two weeks to arrive. Usually I have my order in three days.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 01:54 AM

Andy is a stand up guy. You should PM him.

Yes all carriers are slammed right now.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by grey55
The problem is with the carriers right now in the Christmas season. I ordered from F&T and it took two weeks to arrive. Usually I have my order in three days.

HAVE YOU LOST OVER 500$ IN THE PAST YEAR ??
THEY LOVE HOLIDAY SEASONS , MAKES IT "EASIER FOR THEM" . YOU CAN DENY THE TRUTH BUT THEY ARE OUT THERE, UNFORTUNATELY!
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 01:59 AM

Originally Posted by adam m
Andy is a stand up guy. You should PM him.

Yes all carriers are slammed right now.

I agree.

And like Adam said, Andy is a member here, try sending him a PM, that's how I contact him.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 02:06 AM

Takes about 4 weeks to receive a letter of there mistakes, then you will SAY WHAT THE .......

I KNOW, I HAVE MET THEM Antis

it's BEST to be more conspicuous these days when shipping some trapping items .
Posted By: saskbone

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 02:09 AM

I just texted Andy. He said it is shipped and it's on it's way.He Is having problems getting onto trapper man right now and trying to fix the problem

I copied and pasted his response below

" Tell him you bet he gets a extra lure thrown in.
I've been throwing in extra lure for graditude"

If you ever met Andy you would know how stand up of a guy he really is.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 02:12 AM

I AM NOT CONCERNED ABOUT (ANDY) OR ANY TRUE TRAPPER, I AM CONCERNED WITH THE OUTER LIMITS, I KNOW EXIST TODAY .
Posted By: ambush32

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 02:13 AM

Originally Posted by saskbone
I just texted Andy. He said it is shipped and it's on it's way.He Is having problems getting onto trapper man right now and trying to fix the problem

No question about it right there...Andy is one of the best guys you’ll ever meet...
As for the lacking in customer service I think you probably should have left that out..
Just saying

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by ambush32

No question about it right there...Andy is one of the best guys you’ll ever meet...
As for the lacking in customer service I think you probably should have left that out..
Just saying

I AM NOT CONCERNED ABOUT (ANDY) OR ANY TRUE TRAPPER, I AM CONCERNED WITH THE OUTER LIMITS, I KNOW EXIST MORESO TODAY .
NOT JUST I, THERE HAS BEEN SEVERAL I AM AWARE OF FROM DIFFERENT STATES

DO YOU THINK THEM ANTI IDIOTS JUST HOLD UP SIGNS AND DESTROY AND DISRUPT TRAPPER'S THAT ARE LEGALLY TRAPPING OR HUNTING ?? LOL, NOT TODAY

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 02:25 AM

^^^^ I’m sorry but I don’t get what your referring to...
Posted By: Boco

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 02:26 AM

You think aliens beamed up the order?

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 02:27 AM

Take the comment as you please. I’m not here to argue via an Internet forum or to bash anyone that’s why have kept a level head on this just here to make the situation known. I have given the business the benefit and have given him his just due to his reputable name and products. if you have read the previous comments it states that I was curious if any one had a better way of contacting him if they could provide it or if they could relay the message. As far as the postal service losing it that is a very likely probability. However if you were in my shoes and it was your time and money at stake your comment may be different.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 02:29 AM

^^^^ I’m sorry but I don’t get what your referring to...

READ ABOVE MY FAIR HEADS UP ABOUT EMBEDDED ANTI'S IN THE DELIVERY SERVICES !

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 02:29 AM

Ambush32 I greatly appreciate the assistance and your reply as I am not looking for any handouts just the resolution as to which you have provided

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 02:31 AM

Passj I was referring to luretheanimals comments.lol.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 02:33 AM

Originally Posted by Passjw2585
Take the comment as you please. I’m not here to argue via an Internet forum or to bash anyone that’s why have kept a level head on this just here to make the situation known. I have given the business the benefit and have given him his just due to his reputable name and products. if you have read the previous comments it states that I was curious if any one had a better way of contacting him if they could provide it or if they could relay the message. As far as the postal service losing it that is a very likely probability. However if you were in my shoes and it was your time and money at stake your comment may be different.

I AGREE, AFTER WHAT ME AND OTHER OUT OF STATE TRAPPERS HAVE LOST, NOT BECAUSE OF , NOT KNOWING HOW TO PACK ANYTHING, IT IS JUST OBVIOUS TODAY , FIND OUT THE HARD WAY, THEN YOU'ALL REMEMBER WHAT I SAID HERE! YOUR CASH, BURN IT IF YOU WISH .!

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 02:34 AM

^^^ I just stated that bashing his customer service was not called for...
That’s how I feel..just saying that could have been left out as your above explanation prior too, got the point across...

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 02:34 AM

Excuse I meant saskbone

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 02:49 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
You think aliens beamed up the order?

HEY boco, you in Ontario, Wait till these Anti's come Up your Way,

boco, be saying, Ohhhhh Cra....................p, WHERE MY ---- AT

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 02:53 AM

HEY boco, you in Ontario, Wait till these Anti's come Up your Way,

boco, be saying, Ohhhhh Cra....................p, WHERE MY ---- AT

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 02:54 AM

We are fighting the antis right now in central Ontario,Lurintheanimal.They want to ban trapping because of some made up new wolf called the Algonquin wolf.Say it is a new species and is endangered,but it is just a hybrid deer wolf/coyote cross.
I know the Antis ,they are low and I believe they would sabotage anything trapping related.
Posted By: Tony1967

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 02:54 AM

Are drugs legal in Indiana?

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 02:55 AM

Originally Posted by Tony1967

I think so..lol

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 02:58 AM

Originally Posted by Tony1967

I think so..lol

NO

MICHIGAN , YES! LOL

THAT IS WHAT THE 'OLE FOLKS SAID TO TIM CAVEN BACK IN 1978, TIM LEARNED DIFFERENTLY YEARS LATER!

PUPS HAVE TO LEARN!

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 03:04 AM

Yeah that’s correct..maybe I should try some so I can understand what your saying..lol just having fun...

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 03:06 AM

Yeah that’s correct..maybe I try some so understand what saying..lol just having fun...

I KNOW, ambush32, I LIKE JIV'ING TRAPPERS ALSO, BUT SOME INFORMATION IS ENLIGHTENING TO BE AWARE OF . LIKE, SOME COMPANYS DO TODAY, UNDER AN UMBRELLA LIKE, D/B/A, BUT A DIFFERENT BUSINESS NAME, LIKE PAYLESS SUPERMARKETS, THEY ARE D/B/A KROGER FOODS, AND IT IS LEGAL TO DO SO .

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 03:25 AM

We are fighting the antis right now in central Ontario,Lurintheanimal.They want to ban trapping because of some made up new wolf called the Algonquin wolf.Say it is a new species and is endangered,but it is just a hybrid deer wolf/coyote cross.
I know the Antis ,they are low and I believe they would sabotage anything trapping related.

THANK YOU Sir, I AM SORRY TO HEAR OF THIS TRAVESTY YOU ARE DEALING WITH UP IN ONTARIO, WASN'T SURE!
Algonquin Territory is way way over East Canada , Bill Nelson, named his (1) Lure after that territory ALGONQUIN CALL.

THE "ONLY" WAY TO BEAT Antis IS MAKE RADICAL CHANGES WITHIN, FOR THE GOOD OF TRUE HONEST TRAPPERS , WE HAVE TO GET SMARTER THAN THEM, AND STAY THERE !

WE TRAP CRITTERS, AND THEY'RE WORSE THAN CRITTERS, SO WHY NOT, OUT SMART THEM?? I BELIEVE IT TO BE A BETTER WAY . I LOVE TRAPPING, AND WANT TRAPPING TO SURVIVE FOR ANOTHER 200 YEARS AND BEYOND, BUT IF SOMETHING DOES NOT CHANGE ,WERE GONNA BE THE HORSE SHOE THE HORSE THREW OFF MILES BACK , TERRIBLE .
Posted By: MT bowhunter

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 03:42 AM

For the love of God man hit cap locks!

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 03:44 AM

Originally Posted by MT bowhunter

SORRY, MAKES IT EASIER ON ELBOW SURGERY!
Posted By: Allan Minear

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 03:49 AM

I know one thing for sure our postal service into or out of Montana at times has a lot to be desired it's just a fact of life . I've had more than one thing vanish for upwards of 3 weeks somewhere in the postal service.
Thankfully it's not been snares I've sent out to customers for that length of time.
There isn't in any way shape or form a 2 day delivery into or out of Montana because we're in a huge state with many challenges to over come this time of year or any other time for that matter.
Allan
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 03:55 AM

Inthelureanimal I like ur style. Lol dont always track with u but its enjoyable to read....Lol
Posted By: Tony1967

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 04:10 AM

Originally Posted by lureintheanimal
Originally Posted by MT bowhunter

SORRY, MAKES IT EASIER ON ELBOW SURGERY!

It’s easier to type with cap locks on instead of off? I’m confused....

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 04:16 AM

CAPS ON, MAKES IT EASIER (LESS PAIN) , MUSCLE /CARTILAGE MOVEMENT
Posted By: Taximan

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 05:13 AM

BS
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 05:20 AM

Can someone please ban LureInTheAnimal until he gets back on his meds? Thank you.
Posted By: FlyinFinn

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 05:49 AM

Walleyed must have good elbows. He usually capitalizes the first letter of every word in a sentence. Just for elbow excercise, I guess.
Posted By: Leary Sink

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 06:23 AM

Luredin, man you got to try some decaf !!
Posted By: kytrapper

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 10:52 AM

I remember several years ago O”Gormans catalog was sabotaged by some person at the printer. There are more and more nuts out there for sure. I shipped a quart of castor to a friend USPS and it was broken but they put it in a plastic bag and delivered it in three days.
Posted By: MChewk

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 11:39 AM

Lost several packages sent via USPS throughout the years...trapping and hunting magazines have been severely damaged throughout those same years....never had any follow through by them. Very disappointing! I will say you will never meet a higher grade character of a man than Andy. He is honest and very loyal to his customers.
Posted By: Sac Creek

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 12:00 PM

I’m sure Andy is burning the candle at both ends right now trapping and trying to keep up with orders. I’m sure he will make it right on the order.
Posted By: Kevin Stake

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 12:13 PM

I 100% back Andy. I had a package sent from Michigan and it went to Arizona first going to Illinois. Be patient and order in the summer if possible.
Posted By: TDHP

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Kevin Stake
I had a package sent from Michigan and it went to Arizona first going to Illinois.

Had an order shipped out that landed in ca once through no fault of my own. Got a call from the customer on the day it should've arrived telling me that his package never made it and was sitting in ca. After looking at the tracking #, I shipped out another order with an additional lure that he received before the original order. When the original package showed up, the customer called to tell me that he would be mailing it back. Told him to keep it and then apologized for the delay and moved on. Repeat customer now. If I know there may be a delay in shipping for whatever the reason may be regardless of how slight on my end, I state it on my website especially when it's close to the holidays. That way there is no discrepancy, and the customer isn't left hanging with no idea what's going on. Don't know Mr. weiser, but I hear he is a good guy.
Posted By: Suchlike2

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 02:53 PM

I avoid delays like this:

1. Have my snowblower serviced in September
2. Have my lawnmower service work done in February
3. Order my trapping supplies in July
4. Do all my trapping and hunting prep work in mid summer
5. Prep all my summer fishing gear in January

Too many variables to deal with. A little crazy but keeps me from freaking out when its crunch time.
Posted By: Suchlike2

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 02:53 PM

Too many variables to deal with. A little crazy but keeps me from freaking out when its crunch time.
Posted By: Mac

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/18/18 08:31 PM

I have had excellent luck dealing with Andy Weiser.
My advice would be that any serious trapper should order his baits and lures in the summer time. Period.
That is if you are ordering lure and baits made by a trapper. Some guys are lucky to have a wife or partner that can fill orders during the season.
Some are not that lucky. Lure makers that are actually trappers are my preferred folks to buy from.
Some large companies are in the business and they deliver pretty fast but during the Christmas season it is never very fast.

I would be willing to bet once you get ahold of him he will treat you well. Solid guy.
Just my thoughts.

Mac
Posted By: John-Chagnon

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 12/19/18 01:26 AM

Lets hope Andy is OK. Remember Lure Makers are trappers and this is the prime of the season. Also middle of Christmas rush and packages that take several days can take a week to arrive. And yes workers in Postal, UPS and Fedex if anti trappers can cause damage. Over the years I've switched in an area of high breakage to another carrier and all the breakage stopped. I wish you a Merry Christmas Andy and your traps to be full.
Posted By: BigSky

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/24/19 03:34 PM

I traded him beaver castor and a check for a beaver bag back in March 2018. By mid summer I had yet to receive the bag so after numerous calls I finally reached him. He said he never received the check and to send another one which I did. Fast forward to Dec - still no bag and no reply to my voicemails, emails or text messages. I finally got him to answer my call and he said no second check either so I confirmed the address (again) and sent a third check. Two weeks later no bag, no news, no nothing. After badgering him via text he finally replied that he would check his mail and bingo, my check was there. That was almost two weeks ago.....Jan 12.....and still no bag and he has gone back to not responding to text messages or answering the phone.

Anyone have a suggestion as to how to contact him besides text, email, or voice mail?

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/24/19 11:49 PM

Received the castor, check but no bag or responses? <()>-<()> That's wild, I would try and contact someone who's phone call he'd except, I'm sure there is someone who he chats up on da regular that visits this site. Tell ya what tho...it sho sound like dem anti's don't want you getting tha bag. Hope it all works out for ya.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/25/19 03:13 AM

I called twice and left messages in late November or early December about a bag for one of my boys Christmas presents. I never heard back, and assumed he was busy trapping
Posted By: Lobo Rojo

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/25/19 03:22 AM

I am having my problems with him also. Placed an order Jan.3 and still haven't received it. He won't answer messages or phone calls. $300 order and I figure I'll be (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) lucky to see it or my money back at this point. On a good note, I placed an order with Clint Locklear, three times as far away and had it in 3 days. Weiser seems to have plenty of time to post on Facebook and stuff like that, but not take care of customers.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/25/19 03:48 AM

Originally Posted by Lobo Rojo
I am having my problems with him also. Placed an order Jan.3 and still haven't received it. He won't answer messages or phone calls. $300 order and I figure I'll be (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) lucky to see it or my money back at this point. On a good note, I placed an order with Clint Locklear, three times as far away and had it in 3 days. Weiser seems to have plenty of time to post on Facebook and stuff like that, but not take care of customers.

Sorry to hear that Lobo. I’m not on Facebook so I didn’t know that, All I can say is be patient. He has a good reputation, and I try and always keep in mind what might be going on in other people’s lives.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/25/19 04:42 AM

I talked too Andy back in the first part of Dec, and he was trapping out of phone service, staying out for several days at a stretch. He has always been good about taking care of customers. I'm rather concerned to hear folks having troubles! I'll see if I can get in touch with him.
Posted By: trapper les

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/25/19 04:53 AM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
Can someone please ban LureInTheAnimal until he gets back on his meds? Thank you.

Now that's funny right there.
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/25/19 04:54 AM

Originally Posted by Suchlike2

and duplicate everything else
Posted By: bulldozerjoe

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/25/19 05:07 AM

He’s probably out trapping, that’s what he does I think???? Your trying to get a hold of a full time trapper during trapping season... yes he has a business, but in order to sell products you have to test them... what I would do is think a head next year and order before trapping Seaso, like summer... iv never had trouble ordering from him
Posted By: kytrapper

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/25/19 09:43 AM

I ordered a bag back in the summer and it came pretty quick. Seems like he had a woman working with him if I remember right I talked to her initially. I know a trapper is a trapper but I’d suggest he have someone processing orders if he is selling stuff while he’s away. That would be just good business.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/25/19 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by bulldozerjoe
He’s probably out trapping, that’s what he does I think???? Your trying to get a hold of a full time trapper during trapping season... yes he has a business, but in order to sell products you have to test them... what I would do is think a head next year and order before trapping Seaso, like summer... iv never had trouble ordering from him

What is your point? Many make and sell bait and lure, your customers who are putting up da moolah regardless if its $7 or $25 should get a heads up on that by the individual who they are buying from.. Professional courtesy goes a long way in my book. Simple line or 2 on ya website to inform customers if your orders are submitted after this date the order will be processed but wont be shipped until X. Seems like an awful lot of hassle to get a bag after someone has confirmed they received tha moolah then to not even return a txt. If da man is in da hospital or deathly ill I could understand...but to use "he's a full time trapper" as an excuse is purdy weak considering you have someone who did his part on his end and has been in limbo ever since. Shouldn't have to plan ahead...it would be nice if everyone had the bank roll like you, but some folks can't. 2019 and no time before you hit the rack to send a txt on details to give that customer peace of mind that sent you $$? jmo

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/25/19 01:26 PM

I started this journey LAST MARCH and you Andy lovers say be patient, he’s a good guy, he’s probably out trapping, don’t order during trapping season, he has a great reputation etc. As Lobo Rojo said....he’s on Facebook regularly. How does that work when he is supposedly out of cell service and so busy? I suppose the next thing you are going to say is that he got the “Business of the Year” award from the Montana Better Business Bureau. SMH.
Posted By: ratbrain

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/25/19 01:42 PM

I have had no problem with orders from Andy Weiser. Last time I called I talked to a lady, Nikki I think her name was. Very pleasant.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/25/19 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by USMC47
If I know Andy, and I know him well, hes up to his eyeballs in orders, fur, and trapping. Without his trapping there's no lure making. It's a vicious cycle. Not making excuses for him...but this is my guess.

I hear ya, just not picking up what you're putting down. Simple memo on ya site or at least a call/txt/email to the individual who's given you their "hard earned $" will afford the customer the opportunity to shop else where if you know that there may be a problem or delay of shipment. Is there really an excuse in 2019 to not have 5 seconds to kick off an email or txt? If you happen to land in an area for "trapping" where there is no technology available....heh like some have typed on this thread "PLAN AHEAD"... probably a good idea to alert who ever is supposed to fill orders to stop or put the word out. That's just basic customer service.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/25/19 01:53 PM

There is really only one way to run a "retail" lure biz operation during trapping season and that is to marry a good shipping agent grin (Ms. Donna).
Now sometimes that full time shipping agent wants to trap also and that's where delicate labor discussions come into play.
Time off without pay, family leave act (FMLA), Holiday pay, sick time, and all manner of discussions are on the table at that point.

Bottom line is that during "season" of retail orders, customers who order are trapping also and they need what they order or they wouldn't order it. As far as lures, I love it when someone needs something right away because it's working, they have traps in the ground, and they need more of it asap!!

So, orders here and most dealers ship 6 days a week to get goodies to the trappers asap. Customer service is the benchmark of reputable companies in any industry and trapping is no different. Any company who has a trapper leading it typically has arrangements for all orders to continue to go out or at some point.... it's not good.

I've known VERY GOOD trappers who make VERY GOOD products, but who won't set up the infrastructure to make sure customers get orders and the business model at that point usually shifts to where customers get those products from larger vendors. Look though a MTP or F&T catalog and you'll see multiple brands of those who over time chose to shift from shipping orders themselves to letting the big boys do it!
Posted By: DelawareRob

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/25/19 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by Mark June
There is really only one way to run a "retail" lure biz operation during trapping season and that is to marry a good shipping agent grin (Ms. Donna).
Now sometimes that full time shipping agent wants to trap also and that's where delicate labor discussions come into play.
Time off without pay, family leave act (FMLA), Holiday pay, sick time, and all manner of discussions are on the table at that point.

Bottom line is that during "season" of retail orders, customers who order are trapping also and they need what they order or they wouldn't order it. As far as lures, I love it when someone needs something right away because it's working, they have traps in the ground, and they need more of it asap!!

So, orders here and most dealers ship 6 days a week to get goodies to the trappers asap. Customer service is the benchmark of reputable companies in any industry and trapping is no different. Any company who has a trapper leading it typically has arrangements for all orders to continue to go out or at some point.... it's not good.

I've known VERY GOOD trappers who make VERY GOOD products, but who won't set up the infrastructure to make sure customers get orders and the business model at that point usually shifts to where customers get those products from larger vendors. Look though a MTP or F&T catalog and you'll see multiple brands of those who over time chose to shift from shipping orders themselves to letting the big boys do it!

Are you sayin that if I went to https://www.markjuneslures.com/animal-trapping-lures-baits.html right now and ordered lure and bait, that I’d get it in a few days? Even though you are out trapping? And, if you weren’t able to fulfill those orders right away, for some unknown reason, would you post on the site or in an email when you would ship?

Personally I think this is just a lack of good communication.
Posted By: John-Chagnon

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/25/19 02:06 PM

Amen Mark good distributors are critical, and I could not do it with out the distributors and my Wife Sheri.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/25/19 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by DelawareRob

Are you sayin that if I went to https://www.markjuneslures.com/animal-trapping-lures-baits.html right now and ordered lure and bait, that I’d get it in a few days? Even though you are out trapping? And, if you weren’t able to fulfill those orders right away, for some unknown reason, would you post on the site or in an email when you would ship?

Personally I think this is just a lack of good communication.

Yes. When we attend conventions such as the NTA or FTA, we post when orders will go out as an example.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/25/19 02:13 PM

Thanks, that is probably why I have your site and John’s http://www.pcsoutdoors.com/trapping.aspx bookmarked so I can get to them quickly.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/25/19 02:46 PM

I trap full time and year around for a living. There is no off season, or order in the summer BS here. When I run low on lure, I order lure, and I have ordered from about everyone that makes it at one time or another. I have never had a problem getting orders in a reasonable amount of time from any other lure maker. 23 days is not a reasonable amount of time. Plus it was a decent size order. $300 worth. When it didn't show in a couple weeks and I could get no reply from Andy, I forked out another $300 to get some stuff coming from Clint Locklear. Clints order was here in 3 days! There is no reason for anyone to defend Andy in this case. There is no excuse for his actions. I'd be thrilled just to get my money back.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/25/19 02:50 PM

Prior to getting hurt I worked midz, and did a minimum of 3 to 4 doubles a week. After work I tended to my adc line and did that 7 days a week. When orders came in during the week and I wasn't home to fill them, I sent a txt to my wife and then to my son of the order. I'm not on the big wigs playing field...YET....but we do very well and sales grow each year. That says it all for me.

Many nights, I've come home to these two filling orders because I wasn't around to start them. There have been many times where orders had come in and just missed pick up by mail and my wife dropped it off personally to the post office. Sometimes you have to go out of your way to make things right.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/25/19 02:50 PM

I pride myself in getting orders out the next business day after receiving them. If I am at a convention, or making a supply run out of state, I'll email the person who ordered the product/s to let them know when I'll be able to ship. If they need something before I get back home, I recommend a dealer who carries the product so they can get their order filled.

Great customer service is a must if you wish to keep a good reputation in this business.
Posted By: Cathouse Jim

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/25/19 02:53 PM

Lobo - was the check cashed that you sent? I know the mail service here in Montana is not what you call reliable. We just received a Christmas card this week from my sister in Colorado, she sent it right after Thanksgiving.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/25/19 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by TDHP
Prior to getting hurt I worked midz, and did a minimum of 3 to 4 doubles a week. After work I tended to my adc line and did that 7 days a week. When orders came in during the week and I wasn't home to fill them, I sent a txt to my wife and then to my son of the order. I'm not on the big wigs playing field...YET....but we do very well and sales grow each year. That says it all for me.

Many nights, I've come home to these two filling orders because I wasn't around to start them. There have been many times where orders had come in and just missed pick up by mail and my wife dropped it off personally to the post office. Sometimes you have to go out of your way to make things right.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Can’t beat deals like this! Does Nessmuck know about this?
[Linked Image]

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/25/19 02:58 PM

lol dont know, but I know lots of nh guys that took advantage of it

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/25/19 03:00 PM

Seems to me a simple message like this would have saved a lot of trouble.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: pass-thru

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/25/19 06:06 PM

A few weeks ago I bought several hunting DVDs from the guy who produces them. I could not find any other place that carried them and heard they were good. I sat on it for a couple days and almost didn't buy...because I've got burned by loan wolves in the hunting/trapping business a few times before. Waiting a couple months to chase down your purchase or hassling to get your money back on a purchase that never shows is just not worth the hassle. Thankfully this guy completed the order with good service and I would buy from him again.

And that's part of the problem in situations like this....it doesn't just hurt they guy who gives a customer a bad experience. It makes it less likely that customers will trust owner/operators in the future when they are buying something similar.
Posted By: Jeremiah Wood

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/25/19 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by TDHP

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

That's awesome, I hope I can get my boys to work like that in a couple years!!
Posted By: ebsurveyor

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/25/19 10:33 PM

Mr. Mark got it right. When I place an order (most orders placed during the offseason) I want it filled ASAP. If the shipper is slow he will not see a second order from me.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/25/19 10:34 PM

If its good chit and they really want it,a little wait just makes it more desireable.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/25/19 11:14 PM

Not trying to be difficult but most serious trappers have stuff ordered months before the season. Most that I know do.
Mac

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/25/19 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Mac
Not trying to be difficult but most serious trappers have stuff ordered months before the season. Most that I know do.
Mac

What about the folks who do ADC and trap year round?

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/25/19 11:20 PM

Let's see here Mac.....I did the deal in March expecting a bag by Nov so that would be 7-8 months? Is that enough to qualify as a serious trapper or just a wanna-be?

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/25/19 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by BigSky
Let's see here Mac.....I did the deal in March expecting a bag by Nov so that would be 7-8 months? Is that enough to qualify as a serious trapper or just a wanna-be?

I personally can’t wait to hear what the excuse is for the delay. Sounds like he wanted your money but not your business. I hope you can get your money back if not your order. I have heard his bags are top notch, but, I know it’ll be hard for me to ever order from him.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/26/19 12:18 AM

Jim, I paid via PayPal. I filed for a refund with them.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/26/19 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by Mac
Mac

How much bait, lure or trapping bags do "serious" trappers buy? If they aren't serious trappers, what about the average or weekend warriors who enjoy trapping and spend lots of time in the field with their kids teaching them how to trap? They count? or not worthy or don't matter?Considering most say all you need is a bean size smear of the stuff, what... one or two bottles of a certain brand? Lets say you are the serious trapper and bought you a "case" of the latest and greatest good "chit" bait&lure because that's how serious of a trapper you are. Now funds are low but you are serious about that trapping and taking ya son out on the season opener because you promised him. You pile all ya trapping stuff even the good "chit" in the vehicle the night before so that you are locked cocked and ready to rock for tha season opener. BUT..while you sleep your vehicle is vandalized and all your trapping supplies gone or demolished. Now what? Make it easier...lets say you drop your lure jar in the field and it breaks and it's in liquid form. Now what? Try to salvage it with shards of glass and soil in it? What if the individuals son or daughter drops the jars because they are so excited that they are going trapping with their mother or father? So now your sol because you can't order the good "chit" because the folks who you bought the good "chit" from are serious trappers and have ta wait until the off season to pick you up some more of the good "chit" again? Heck if the "chit" is that good I want it now because them animals are only attracted to the good "chit"! Whether it be a bag, bait, lure or traps, how about not even getting the product to begin with...even after they confirmed they got your check for the product ...now that's some crazy peanut butter and jelly rii derr. Good luck on getting your bag, hope everything gets worked out.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/26/19 12:48 AM

jwood it's a blast, I'm just thankful they've kept an interest in the outdoors and thinking of others besides themselves. I don't force any of the outdoor activities on them. I do try like heck to make every encounter they have in the outdoors a good one though, I think that has helped quite a bit.
Posted By: PAskinner

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/26/19 01:45 AM

I think it is in poor taste to dogpile onto a trapper/luremaker who is not here to defend himself. What ever the deal is, I guarantee he is not intentionally ripping people off.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/26/19 02:03 AM

I completely agree!! I understand the concerns of the ones that have financial interest in the subject but not the ones that don't.
Posted By: danvee

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/26/19 02:14 AM

I know Andy and he will make it right having said that a business is a business and if he is trapping which he is he needs to have enough people to make his lure business work. I understand we all love trapping but you should not have to order things months ahead of time to for a business dealers convenience. Burning the candle at both ends is not an excuse, he will not rip you off though.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/26/19 02:49 AM

PASkinner - So if you don’t hold your end of the deal up because you are so busy it’s unintentional? Did he not make a choice to ignore his “business” and instead do other things?

If he can get on Facebook then he can get on Trapperman. No dog piling here.

Any other excuses / defense you would like to provide for him?

Danvee - how long would you wait for a paid for order before you consider being ripped off?
Posted By: danvee

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/26/19 03:03 AM

Bigsky not making excuses for him re read my post he does need to take care of business just saying he did not run to Las Vegas with the the money he does need to be a trapper or a lure dealer and if both hire some help to run the business.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/26/19 03:09 AM

Gotcha and agree danvee. Ultimately I hope Andy “sees the light” and realizes that he needs to reorganize his priorities and how they are addressed. I’m not mad nor angry. I’m disappointed.
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/26/19 03:48 AM

I met Andy 15 years ago by the trapping conventions here in mt., fast forward now and we both are dealers and we trade . And I have never had a problem. Good guy, great products .

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/26/19 03:50 AM

Well I sure hope this all turns into a misunderstanding, but I believe a lesson in customer service should be learned.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/26/19 03:55 AM

I trade with him too, at conventions.
Posted By: PAskinner

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/26/19 04:31 AM

Originally Posted by danvee
I know Andy and he will make it right having said that a business is a business and if he is trapping which he is he needs to have enough people to make his lure business work. I understand we all love trapping but you should not have to order things months ahead of time to for a business dealers convenience. Burning the candle at both ends is not an excuse, he will not rip you off though.

I never said anything about excuses. I run a business. Once in a blue moon I forget something or make a mistake. I'm human, it happens. When it does, and I'm made aware of it, I try to make it right. I'm sure Andy will do the same, but until he is aware of what is going on here and responds, I wouldn't assume anything, or make any judgments.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/26/19 12:40 PM

Anyone have a suggestion as to how to contact him besides text, email, or voice mail?

Asking for ^^^ in a public forum where some of the business comes from typically means they have already exhausted all of their forms of communication they had to the business, and are not in the waiting game after paying for a product and not receiving it or any form of communication besides receiving your $. Then have others type about their issues as well, I'm thinking you may get a response sooner rather than later.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/27/19 12:02 AM

Still waiting......
Posted By: decoy

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/27/19 01:31 AM

If ya all remember he had a heart issue, that might be part of the problem?? Never have heard a bad thing about Andy.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/27/19 01:45 AM

A video of him setting traps was posted by his partner within the past 24 hours on Facebook.
Any more excuses out there? Coyote eat his phone? Maybe his partner has him held hostage?

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/27/19 01:47 AM

Quit whining Big Sky, and show a little patience .

I already want to see this thread get axed. Or Adzed .

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/27/19 01:52 AM

You don’t have to read the post Trapper Les. Move on.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/27/19 01:56 AM

A video of him setting traps was posted by his partner within the past 24 hours on Facebook.
Any more excuses out there? Coyote eat his phone? Maybe his partner has him held hostage?

I’m sure you have if it is possible. But can you respond or comment on the video that was posted?
Posted By: Rcates

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/27/19 01:57 AM

Originally Posted by trapper les

^^^^X2 Trapping is andy's business 1st. Never good to throw a fellow trapper under the bus on a public place. Resolve this in a more respectful manner. If your check hasn't gone through then move along. If it has be patient or just ask for money back. Andy will make this right I'm sure.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/27/19 01:58 AM

Yes, I sent her a FB message this morning.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/27/19 02:02 AM

This is getting to serious. Where’s that animal guy at?

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/27/19 02:02 AM

Ok,

Bigsky what bag did you order? I think it was the beaver bag,right?

I can send you a beaver bag for free just give me your shipping address...
It’s used, kinda broke in...
I’ll get a bag from Andy in the future at my cost.....

I know Andy is a good guy, period, not sure what’s going on, but Andy has always treated me with respect
so I’m willing to help...

Hope this helps you out...

Best
Ambush32

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/27/19 02:11 AM

I give. Andy excuse makers win. I guess I was just wrong to expect so much.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/27/19 02:29 AM

I’m not making excuses for Andy, just trying to help a fellow trapper in need of a trapping bag...
Just thought I’d offer so you could get on with your needs...
My bag is pretty much in new condition...

Let me know if I can help...

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/27/19 02:40 AM

Mind as well chalk that sale up as a trap shed sale gone bad. Sounds similar to a lot of those threads when people came to trapper talk when the posters went AWOL without sending goods. Don't know anyone who wants to wait months for products that are paid for in full, if that's the case. Someone who puts up money for a product to a business that has no memo stating "products will ship when I'm available" shouldn't have to be patient. BUT...AYE>>>>IT'S SATURDAYYYY!
Posted By: Rcates

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/27/19 02:41 AM

Not blaming you for the frustration, but this turned into public shaming and most would stick their neck out for any of the trapper/suppliers in the industry. We are all family. When you throw dirt you lose ground

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/27/19 02:54 AM

Originally Posted by Rcates

^^^^X2 Trapping is andy's business 1st. Never good to throw a fellow trapper under the bus on a public place. Resolve this in a more respectful manner. If your check hasn't gone through then move along. If it has be patient or just ask for money back. Andy will make this right I'm sure.

X3 and to those who keep piling on who dont even have $ in the situation..
Posted By: coop

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/27/19 03:18 AM

'round and 'round and......
Posted By: coloradocat

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/27/19 03:28 AM

Sure is a beautiful day!!!!
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/27/19 05:31 AM

I will put my money in just to clam you up how much I will send it immediately .

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/27/19 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
X3 and to those who keep piling on who dont even have $ in the situation..

The same could be said for 99% of the threads that appear when talking about ordering products on this "public" forum. If the poster made the purchase, how many tossed in a few dollars for shipping and handling for them hip boots from dicks sporting goods on that last thread that went several pages because someone seen a "good" deal? Lots of responses from people that weren't putting money into that business anymore or never have. Unless your talking about stocks, I could see the theory, regardless of why that company does what it does or is doing. So complaining about a trapping supplier/dealer on an open forum because their package came in 4 days instead of 3 is legit...but multiple people waiting months for packages is ok and not a big deal ...and should wait patiently because the supplier is popular with the trapping community and sells a great product? What about the customer? Customers are the foundation and backbone of ones business, without them your business has no purpose.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/27/19 03:20 PM

I don't get the defenders on here. The guy is not taking care of business. If I had ordered anything else that was required to do my job daily it would be no different. If my ATV was broke down and I ordered parts, I would expect them in a few days from any reputable business. I expect the same from any business that does mail order. He posts daily on Facebook. I have commented on his posts,he deletes the comments. I have messaged him on messenger, he ignores the messages. I have called him on the phone, he won't answer. I've left messages on his phone. I don't know the guy, I have had no past problems with him. There is NO excuse for his actions. Now I am receiving PMs from others saying they have had troubles also, but they don't want to stir the pot. Why would anyone defend this guy?He may be the nicest guy in the world, but obviously he should either get out of the supply business, or get someone to handle his order department.
Posted By: Gulo

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/27/19 03:33 PM

Strange to me, how a man who's done so much for the trapping community over many years and is simply a top-notch guy, can get lambasted and turned into a degenerate by some of us that don't know a thing about the circumstances. Disappointing might be a better word.

Jack

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/27/19 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Gulo
Strange to me, how a man who's done so much for the trapping community over many years and is simply a top-notch guy, can get lambasted and turned into a degenerate by some of us that don't know a thing about the circumstances. Disappointing might be a better word.

Jack

I don't personally believe Mr. Weiser is intentionally creating problems with customers. That being said a poster typed it perfectly "it's a vicious cycle" have to look through the post but it's there. Life doesn't stop due to someones circumstances and whatever they are being put through, it's just business. When I got injured I was bedridden for almost 2 weeks needed help getting in and out of bed. Orders came in and had to be filled by other people, lots don't care about what you're going through, sad but true.They may show a little compassion but they paid for something and want it because they need it. If I knew I wasn't going to be able to fill orders, I would place a memo on my website stating that, instead of holding monies hostage and now having folks pay for products else where, on top of already putting monies out. What if the customer doesn't have the funds to purchase another order else where? What about the customers circumstances? People complain about prices going up on a $7 bottle of lure. In business you need communication to the people who make your business run, no excuses for not adding information on your website to help customers decide whether or not to purchase from you if shipping availability is sometimes a problem during the trapping season.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/27/19 04:47 PM

Seems to me TDHP, that you have a vested interest in keeping this thread alive and in piling on.
Posted By: greenetrapper

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/27/19 04:52 PM

I got some lure from Andy a few years back. When I got it it seemed a little dry. I sent him a message and asked him if that was normal. I got an immediate response saying no. I did not buy the Lure directly from Andy it was from fnt. He immediately sent me out a new jar and a bottle of something else for my trouble free of charge. I would say at that time that would be awesome customer service. With that being said. Nobody who has paid for something. Should have to wait months to get it. Now if the check was not cashed. I would say that maybe a different story. But if the check was cashed or the money was removed from the account via charge card. There is absolutely one hundred percent no excuse for not receiving your merchandise. No matter who or what business it is .No disrespect intended to Andy or any of his friends. My dealings with Andy have been very positive.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/27/19 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Lugnut
Seems to me TDHP, that you have a vested interest in keeping this thread alive and in piling on.

TDHP is a lure maker, I believe.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/27/19 05:12 PM

Exactly
Posted By: The Beav

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/27/19 05:22 PM

I think that all these posts as to poor service by an Individual are real concerns. And this Is as good a place to raise these concerns. If a man won't stand up and defend his actions then there Is something wrong.

This thread has been around for some time and Andy knows what's going on. He just needs to man up to this situation and put It to rest.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/27/19 05:24 PM

I'm sorry you feel that way Sir. I guess I'm just trying to comprehend how it's OK for one dealer and not OK for others when it comes to customer service. Telling paying customers to quit whining, wait patiently the business is top notch they'll make it right when they can. Just wondering when exactly did the customer really not matter enough to be kept in the loop of their business transaction? Coming from the very same trappers who praise FnT and MTP, Pcs and many a like for their shipping service. I've seen guys complain over packages 2 days late and talk about how bad the service is, you have people who are months over due with no communication and it's supposed to be OK? Also trying to understand how the people who are saying wait wait and wait some more until the business is ready to ship..is OK on any level? MANYYYYY posts have praised FnT and MTP on their service and fast shipping, lots say that's very import to them and why they continue shopping there. Idono but if a "defender" could thoroughly explain the logic besides telling paying customers to "wait", maybe it'll help to clear the "public" post up fer meh.
Posted By: Flipper

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/27/19 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by The Beav
I think that all these posts as to poor service by an Individual are real concerns. And this Is as good a place to raise these concerns. If a man won't stand up and defend his actions then there Is something wrong.

This thread has been around for some time and Andy knows what's going on. He just needs to man up to this situation and put It to rest.
. As usual beav is right on Andy should respond.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/27/19 08:59 PM

TDHP is a lure maker, I believe.

Yup.
I contacted Andy and told him about the bad mouthing that is going so perhaps he can address it. He told me a while ago that he was having a tough time getting on trapperman.co.
Kind of sorry I every posted on this, or on anything for that matter. This place has more and more become less and less. Old Charlie would be shaking his head.
Mac

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/27/19 09:58 PM

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/27/19 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by Lobo Rojo
I don't get the defenders on here. The guy is not taking care of business. If I had ordered anything else that was required to do my job daily it would be no different. If my ATV was broke down and I ordered parts, I would expect them in a few days from any reputable business. I expect the same from any business that does mail order. He posts daily on Facebook. I have commented on his posts,he deletes the comments. I have messaged him on messenger, he ignores the messages. I have called him on the phone, he won't answer. I've left messages on his phone. I don't know the guy, I have had no past problems with him. There is NO excuse for his actions. Now I am receiving PMs from others saying they have had troubles also, but they don't want to stir the pot. Why would anyone defend this guy?He may be the nicest guy in the world, but obviously he should either get out of the supply business, or get someone to handle his order department.

Originally Posted by Mac
Yup.
I contacted Andy and told him about the bad mouthing that is going so perhaps he can address it. He told me a while ago that he was having a tough time getting on trapperman.co.
Kind of sorry I every posted on this, or on anything for that matter. This place has more and more become less and less. Old Charlie would be shaking his head.
Mac

I guess it must be getting pretty serious due to posts being deleted and folks retracting comments, and I do apologize if it seems as If I'm "piling" on. Your post is interesting though. So you along with a few others have made "1" txt or phone call to a vender and got a response to relay to a third party with no issues from a top notch supplier...but have people coming to a public forum asking for help in contacting a supplier and with posts like ^^^^^ above? Then your comments of "This place has more and more become less and less". Sir, I may be inclined to agreeing with you considering a select few could've help put this thread to rest within the first page. Supposed to stick together right?

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/27/19 11:07 PM

TDHP, you are a lure maker using this thread in a bad way. You wont have my business.

Try to show a little class and stay above the fray.

Re: Weiser Western Lure - 01/27/19 11:14 PM

TDHP, you are a lure maker using this thread in a bad way. You wont have my business.

Try to show a little class and stay above the fray.

Sorry you feel that way, just asking real simple logical questions but getting no real answers. My last comment holds fact..and I'll leave it at that. You're right.. I guess the customers can just "wait" and stop whining .
© 2024 Trapperman Forums