Home

Nafa drop today

Posted By: saskbone

Nafa drop today - 12/30/18 12:38 AM

Dropped off coyotes and other fur today. Nafa agent said coyotes were down 50% on his route so far. Hopefully it drives the coyote prices up. By the sounds of it Alberta and Saskatchewan numbers are down in a lot of areas.

[Linked Image]

Post your fur your shipping if you got pictures
Posted By: jarrett

Re: Nafa drop today - 12/30/18 12:48 AM

Rumor has it that Nafa is thinking this may be the smallest wild fur offering they have had for a February auction. Guess we will see when the numbers all get tallied up.
Posted By: dallas

Re: Nafa drop today - 12/30/18 01:02 AM

Nice lot of coyotes, hope you get top dollar.
Posted By: The Beav

Re: Nafa drop today - 12/30/18 01:28 AM

Nice job looks like a bunch of $100.00 coyotes
Posted By: rick olson

Re: Nafa drop today - 12/30/18 01:43 AM

Yes it does some will be $170 coyotes too.
Posted By: Castormound

Re: Nafa drop today - 12/30/18 03:11 AM

Dropped off 40 on Thursday, his truck was almost empty. I always try and get as much to the first sale as I can, seem to do real well.
Posted By: novatrapper01

Re: Nafa drop today - 12/30/18 10:45 AM

Nice looking coyotes!
Posted By: Trapper Dahlgren

Re: Nafa drop today - 12/30/18 11:36 AM

very nice coyote great job hope you do well smile
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Nafa drop today - 12/30/18 12:05 PM

your an animal,jealous as heck.very very well done.
Posted By: YOTEBOY

Re: Nafa drop today - 12/30/18 01:26 PM

That’s interesting, I wonder why they’re down in Sask.. I’m on par with the last years few here. Actually I’m doing better, hardly any shoulder mites at all this year compared to the last few.
Posted By: Northof50

Re: Nafa drop today - 12/30/18 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by rick olson
Yes it does some will be $170 coyotes too.

Rick you Almost got it right, just replace "some" with the word "average" and multiply it by 1.35 as usual Beav is lost.

Saskbone very good work there
Posted By: RKH

Re: Nafa drop today - 12/30/18 02:05 PM

Nice lot of yotes Saskbone you should do well with those ..hard to say if numbers are down or its just the weather its been way above average conditions where im at ..extremely high winds ,temps all over the map .zero snow in a month ..finally have about 2inches on the ground as of this morning and was setting in a hoodie yesterday
Posted By: Sask hunter

Re: Nafa drop today - 12/30/18 02:31 PM

Nice coyotes! I’m in a new area so have had the challenges of finding new bait sites and bait sources so can’t comment on numbers for this area. So far only 3/28 coyotes have had lice this year so happy with that
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Nafa drop today - 12/30/18 03:33 PM

Outstanding!!
Posted By: jonesy

Re: Nafa drop today - 12/30/18 10:47 PM

nice.. wish our dogs looked just a little bit like that
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Nafa drop today - 12/30/18 11:16 PM

Beauties.
Great job
Posted By: MB Coonguy

Re: Nafa drop today - 12/30/18 11:22 PM

thats a great looking bunch of saskatchewan doggies
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Nafa drop today - 12/30/18 11:36 PM

Several years of low prices, tariffs, and horrible weather in many fur production areas during typical harvest times could well make for a very short harvest. Probably yotes will be the only real benefactor of that other than the really good cats.

Bryce
Posted By: Dewey NY

Re: Nafa drop today - 12/31/18 12:40 AM

Great pile of fur. Congrats.
Posted By: saskbone

Re: Nafa drop today - 01/02/19 02:21 AM

Originally Posted by YOTEBOY
That’s interesting, I wonder why they’re down in Sask.. I’m on par with the last years few here. Actually I’m doing better, hardly any shoulder mites at all this year compared to the last few.

What area of the province are you in. Some guys are catching nothing and some are catching the same rate as last year. I have some dead areas and some really good ones.

Originally Posted by RKH
Nice lot of yotes Saskbone you should do well with those ..hard to say if numbers are down or its just the weather its been way above average conditions where im at ..extremely high winds ,temps all over the map .zero snow in a month ..finally have about 2inches on the ground as of this morning and was setting in a hoodie yesterday

Stop holding out. I know you have a good picture of what you are sending. We haven't had any snow in a month either. Got a couple little dusting of this week. Was -22 today and with the wind chill it was -36. Tomorrow's forecast plus 3. Been weird weather here the last couple months.
Posted By: Tactical.20

Re: Nafa drop today - 01/02/19 04:34 AM

Geez, that all you had? Lol nice fur, it will be good to know how you do with price
© 2024 Trapperman Forums