Home

Colorado Fur Auction

Posted By: Monster Toms

Colorado Fur Auction - 01/02/19 12:27 AM

Colorado Fur Auction will be held Feb. 6 and 7th @ Lincoln County Fairgrounds. Those shipping goods need to be received before Feb.1st. In person drop off Sat/Sunday the 2nd and 3rd. Those that need to delivery in person before these dates let me know and we can schedule it to happen For shipping/consignment forms go to www.coloradotrapper.com
Once again the program will be as follows. Weds. the 6th we will sell Antler, bears, lions, carcass goods, bone, skulls ,tanned fur and all the other misc. Thurs. the 7th will be raw fur. Any one is welcome to sell or buy
We feel space will be tight and will be calling our past consignors for their quantities, If you want to give us a try, please get with us ASAP so we can keep our numbers close.

Seller Commission is 7% if your a member of any State or National Assoc. 10% if your a non-member. 2% minimum bid protection. If you are interested in selling at Colorado this season. Please contact Otis Latham (Fur Consignment Agent) @ 970-812-7473 or Todd Fairchild ( Fur Auction Consignment Agent) @ 970-210-0507 or PM me here.

We are the largest State Assoc. coyote sale in North America. Trusted in the fur auction industry since 1976. Buyer/Seller information kept confidential.

Re: Colorado Fur Auction - 01/02/19 01:45 AM

I will add that this event is open to everyone, you don't have to buy/sell to come out. This is a unique opportunity to handle fur from all over the country. We offer tips on fur handling and marketing through out the entire week. All help is appreciated we feed everyone buyers, sellers, helpers every day the ladies do a great job.
Posted By: coloradocat

Re: Colorado Fur Auction - 01/03/19 04:15 AM

ttt
Posted By: wy.wolfer

Re: Colorado Fur Auction - 01/06/19 04:39 AM

4 weeks and counting to bring/send your coyotes.

Re: Colorado Fur Auction - 01/07/19 05:35 PM

I and others are having issues printing the shipping form from the website. Best fix is to copy and save to documents then print from there. Sorry for the inconvenience!

We still have room for all species at this time if you are interested in giving us a try let us know Thanks!!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums