Home

Need rubber gloves

Posted By: Mr. Ed

Need rubber gloves - 01/13/19 05:53 AM

I have very short rubber gloves and big guantlets. I am looking for an elbow length glove that will easily slip over a carhartt zip up sweatshirt. Anything out there that is loose ? I was even thinking of getting the shoulder length and maybe cutting down to what I need and siliconing the end cut.
Posted By: Hal

Re: Need rubber gloves - 01/13/19 10:33 AM

I think Sterling Fur sells an 18 inch glove
[Linked Image][Linked Image]
Posted By: Ric

Re: Need rubber gloves - 01/13/19 11:28 AM

I've been using these for a few years now. Easy on-- easy off, warm, holding up well

Gloves
Posted By: BvrRtrvr

Re: Need rubber gloves - 01/13/19 01:53 PM

Tractor Supply might have just what you're looking for.

[list]
[*]https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/p...-in-pvc-fully-coated-gloves?cm_vc=-10005
Posted By: Mike Corlew Jr

Re: Need rubber gloves - 01/13/19 03:19 PM

I have a pair of neoprene decoy gloves. They use them for putting out and taking in waterfowl decoys I guess. Works well until you poke a hole in them. But, a tube of rubber cement will have them fixed up overnight usually
Posted By: QuietButDeadly

Re: Need rubber gloves - 01/13/19 09:22 PM

Big Game Gut Gloves have long ones and short ones, insulated or not and they are not one size fits most. One size fits most means they fit no one well IMO.
Posted By: Ditchdiver

Re: Need rubber gloves - 01/13/19 11:18 PM

"Big Game Gut Gloves" look and feel great, I tried a pair on at the NTA last year. I just can't bring myself to spend $40.00+ on a pair of gloves that WILL get a hole in them.
Posted By: mole

Re: Need rubber gloves - 01/13/19 11:54 PM

Got a decent pair with a wool glove lining from Newt
Posted By: QuietButDeadly

Re: Need rubber gloves - 01/14/19 12:09 AM

I have a couple pair of Big Game Gut Gloves that I got at the NTA several years ago. I think it was Escanaba in 2014. They were the original blue ones and I am still using them and have not put a hole in them yet. I like them because they fit my hands and they are tough. I use a pair every day I am beaver trapping and wore a pair today in the rain on my land line or should I say mud line.
Posted By: fix it mike

Re: Need rubber gloves - 01/14/19 12:32 AM

Yes big game elbow gloves
Posted By: Mr. Ed

Re: Need rubber gloves - 01/14/19 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by Ric
I've been using these for a few years now. Easy on-- easy off, warm, holding up well

Gloves

Thanks Ric those look nice & loose at the opening for easy on and off. I will also check out the TSC ones.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums