Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Albino Porky - 01/16/19 05:03 PM

Id sure Like to get one like this!
Posted By: adam m

Re: Albino Porky - 01/16/19 05:14 PM

Incredible.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Albino Porky - 01/16/19 05:20 PM

That would be something to see! I heard one time albinos are sterol not sure if there is any truth to that or not?

Found this, Albinism Facts and Fiction People with albinism are from every race and every geography. The killing of people with albinism for their body parts is an ancient problem. Albinism may have played a role in the origin of the white race. People with albinism are sterile. People with albinos have bad eyesight.

Not sure how this relates to animals.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Albino Porky - 01/16/19 06:16 PM

Very cool

Re: Albino Porky - 01/16/19 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
Very cool

I think so!
Posted By: Cooncuff

Re: Albino Porky - 01/16/19 06:52 PM

I think the lead porky was just having an out of the porky experience grin
Posted By: eric space

Re: Albino Porky - 01/16/19 08:06 PM

We had both male and female albino coons in the zoo and they reproduced same as regular coons.
Posted By: Tom cat

Re: Albino Porky - 01/16/19 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
Very cool

X2!
Posted By: Osky

Re: Albino Porky - 01/16/19 09:33 PM

Just wow. Of all the porkys I have dispatched in my life, and it’s been a ton, never saw a
marked difference or ever imagined an albino.

Osky
Posted By: snowy

Re: Albino Porky - 01/16/19 09:51 PM

That is pretty interesting. I set a few traps today for porkies. They think they own the place, again.
Posted By: Osky

Re: Albino Porky - 01/16/19 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by snowy
That is pretty interesting. I set a few traps today for porkies. They think they own the place, again.

Given the terrain/ badlands your in and the scarcity of trees overall in eastern MT it has always amazed me how many porkys you have there.

Osky
Posted By: grayfox54

Re: Albino Porky - 01/16/19 10:01 PM

That’s pretty neat!
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Albino Porky - 01/16/19 10:23 PM

I see them hit on I-90 and look out into the fields and have a hard time figuring out if it was hit by a vehicle or starved to death! LOL laugh
Posted By: varmintshooter

Re: Albino Porky - 01/17/19 12:07 AM

I have never seen one at all. PA fish and game drove me around looking one with no luck. The next day I worked and they had one walk up to them, go figure. I would love to catch one or even see one. Perty cool critter.
Posted By: Tactical.20

Re: Albino Porky - 01/17/19 12:11 AM

Pretty cool
Posted By: nyhuntfish

Re: Albino Porky - 01/17/19 12:20 AM

That's very neat
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Albino Porky - 01/17/19 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by varmintshooter
I have never seen one at all. PA fish and game drove me around looking one with no luck. The next day I worked and they had one walk up to them, go figure. I would love to catch one or even see one. Perty cool critter.

How bout I give ya half of all the ones I caught in the years I trapped in Wy! They are a pain in the pooper, always manage to find your fox and yote sets. I have caught in the remakes, but very rarely!

Re: Albino Porky - 01/17/19 12:27 AM

Ive never trapped one...only shot them out of trees
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Albino Porky - 01/17/19 03:51 AM

As much as I would like to bring home an albino porky, I seriously doubt that I could pull the trigger. It is just too cool to see it waddling around. A normal colored one? No problem. Pestilence!
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Albino Porky - 01/17/19 04:46 AM

A few years back ...we were deer hunting....and after the morning hunt, we all met up. My friend told me,he was sitting under a pine tree and something fell out of the tree and hit the ground about 10 feet from him...bout came out of his boots...it was a quill pig ...lol
Posted By: KenaiKid

Re: Albino Porky - 01/17/19 07:34 AM

I'll bet he kills as many trees as a brown one. Chootem!

Re: Albino Porky - 01/17/19 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by KenaiKid
I'll bet he kills as many trees as a brown one. Chootem!

Bang!
Posted By: gcs

Re: Albino Porky - 01/17/19 07:24 PM

There are NO porkies where I live, but I picked up a road killed one by my hunting camp that I transported to a road near home.
People still talk about suddenly having porkies living here.
Posted By: Davisfur

Re: Albino Porky - 01/17/19 08:26 PM

Can't keep them out of coyote sets here. Especially if you use a gland lure! Where I trap putting down gland lure almost guarantees a porky before a coyote. I say kill them all! One up side is if you pile enough of them up the bobcats will come eat them. Caught several cats around a porky pile.
Posted By: varmintshooter

Re: Albino Porky - 01/18/19 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer
Originally Posted by varmintshooter

How bout I give ya half of all the ones I caught in the years I trapped in Wy! They are a pain in the pooper, always manage to find your fox and yote sets. I have caught in the remakes, but very rarely!

Lee you got a deal! I will work a deal out with ya
Posted By: Bigbrownie

Re: Albino Porky - 01/18/19 02:21 AM

Bad luck to shoot albino deer....probably the same for porcupines too. I’d play it safe and give it a pass.

Re: Albino Porky - 01/18/19 02:34 AM

Originally Posted by Bigbrownie
Bad luck to shoot albino deer....probably the same for porcupines too. I’d play it safe and give it a pass.

I still say Bang!
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Albino Porky - 01/18/19 03:11 AM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
Originally Posted by Bigbrownie

I still say Bang!

Yep, bang. Bad juju lol.....
© 2024 Trapperman Forums