Home

Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’

Posted By: Finster

Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/30/19 01:01 PM

If New York's law wasn't enough murder for everyone, a Virginia DemmoRat lawmaker says, "Hold my beer". Evil people like this call Christians, others that love America and freedom, Nazi's day in and day out. However they are the ones doing things reminiscent or concentration camps. The hypocrisy of these murdering tyrants apparently knows no bounds.

Virginia Democrat Proposes Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’

Virginia Democrat Delegate Kathy Tran proposed a measure last week that would not only allow abortion throughout all nine months of pregnancy in the state, but would also permit a woman to decide whether she wants to “abort” her baby as she is dilating and about to give birth
The bill is proposed as New York Democrat Gov. Andrew Cuomo has just signed into law the Reproductive Health Act, which eliminates recognition of “personhood” in the unborn and defines a “person” as a “human being who has been born and is alive.” That law has been referred to as permitting “infanticide” by many pro-life groups.
The Daily Wire reported on Tran’s legislation and provided this exchange between Tran and Virginia Republican Delegate Todd Gilbert:
Gilbert: So how late in the third trimester would you be able to do that?
Tran: It’s very unfortunate that our physician witnesses were not able to attend today.
Gilbert: No, I’m talking about your bill. How late in the third trimester could a physician perform an abortion if he indicated it would impair the mental health of the woman?
Tran: Or physical health.
Gilbert: Okay. I’m talking about the mental health.
Tran: Through the third trimester. The third trimester goes all the way up to 40 weeks.
Gilbert: Okay. But to the end of the third trimester?
Tran: Yep. I don’t think we have a limit in the bill.
Gilbert: Where it’s obvious a woman is about to give birth, that she has physical signs that she is about to give birth. Would that be a point at which she could still request an abortion if she was so certified? She’s dilating.
Tran: Mr. Chairman, that would be a decision that the doctor, the physician, and the woman would make at that point.
Gilbert: I understand that. I’m asking if your bill allows that.
Tran: My bill would allow that, yes.
A summary of HB 2491, dubbed the Repeal Act because it repeals most restrictions on abortion, states the bill:
Eliminates the requirement that an abortion in the second trimester of pregnancy and prior to the third trimester be performed in a hospital. The bill eliminates all the procedures and processes, including the performance of an ultrasound, required to effect a woman’s informed written consent to the performance of an abortion; however, the bill does not change the requirement that a woman’s informed written consent be first obtained. The bill eliminates the requirement that two other physicians certify that a third trimester abortion is necessary to prevent the woman’s death or impairment of her mental or physical health, as well as the need to find that any such impairment to the woman’s health would be substantial and irremediable. The bill also removes language classifying facilities that perform five or more first-trimester abortions per month as hospitals for the purpose of complying with regulations establishing minimum standards for hospitals.
According to the Virginia Gazette, Democrat Gov. Ralph Northam, Attorney General Mark Herring, and a number of Democrats in the General Assembly are backing the legislation – which equates ending the life of an unborn baby with providing women health care.
“I’m going all the way to the Supreme Court if I have to in order to protect Virginians’ health care,” Herring said.
“For women seeking reproductive care, the additional costs and obstacles imposed by existing regulation could potentially include unpaid time off from work, hospital fees and other emotional distress,” Tran said. “These restrictions harm women and have disproportionate effects on low-income women and women of color in Virginia.”
Regarding the New York abortion law, New York Right to Life warned the legislation “repeals protection in NY law for a born-alive infant, authorizing infanticide.”
National pro-life leader Lila Rose also described New York’s new abortion law as “barbaric and inhumane,” and “no different than infanticide.”
Similarly, Christian non-profit litigation firm Liberty Counsel declared New York’s Reproductive Health Act to be “infanticide.”
“A child can be tortured and killed seconds before it is born in New York simply because it is seen as an ‘inconvenience’ to some and a money-maker for others,” said Mat Staver, founder and chairman of Liberty Counsel. “If the child happens to be born alive, it can now be left to suffer and die. New York has dehumanized the child in the womb, including those born alive after a failed abortion. This is infanticide.”

Source: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-allowing-abortion-as-woman-is-dilating/

Posted By: Marty

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/30/19 01:14 PM

Save the animals and kill the unborn humans while banning all gun ownership and welcoming/supporting anyone who wants to come here illegally and bankrupting the USA with free stuff for everyone including free needles for drug addicts while encouraging pot smoking for all and changing to 100% green energy or we will all die in a decade.....I am sure that I missed a bunch of stuff...oh, yeah...all white folks are racist.

Posted By: LLtrapper

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/30/19 01:16 PM

Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good
and good evil,
who put darkness for light
and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet
and sweet for bitter.
21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
and clever in their own sight.
Posted By: Bigbuck

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/30/19 01:18 PM

People keep getting stupider every day
Posted By: sotired

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/30/19 01:20 PM

Very troubling times.

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/30/19 01:22 PM

These are the people that still bring up Sandy Hook and all the other mass shootings daily. The ones that scream, "Think of the children" from their highest soap box just to ban guns. Yet they have no problem murdering hundreds of thousands of the most innocent every year. Just goes to prove my point. Liberals are not for gun control, they are for no guns, then control.
Posted By: Hutchy

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/30/19 01:30 PM

I tend to take a more "George Carlin" approach to life. Doesn't affect me, we are overpopulated anyway...things have been dying since life began...(mostly joking)

But what kind of sick twisted people would allow someone to kill a baby right before it's born??

There are people out there who are unable to have a child, and having one would be the greatest thing to happen to them...and these people want to be able to kill it on a whim??

Kill a baby inside a woman: a medical procedure
Kill a baby once it's born: murder, and a severely punishable offence

What possible reason could you use to justify this?

What other justifiable reason do they have for not allowing it to be born alive and giving it up for adoption??

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/30/19 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Hutchy
I tend to take a more "George Carlin" approach to life. Doesn't affect me, we are overpopulated anyway...things have been dying since life began...(mostly joking)

But what kind of sick twisted people would allow someone to kill a baby right before it's born??

There are people out there who are unable to have a child, and having one would be the greatest thing to happen to them...and these people want to be able to kill it on a whim??

Kill a baby inside a woman: a medical procedure
Kill a baby once it's born: murder, and a severely punishable offence

What possible reason could you use to justify this?

What other justifiable reason do they have for not allowing it to be born alive and giving it up for adoption??

It is not "sick and twisted" at all. It is nothing but pure evil.
Posted By: Osky

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/30/19 01:38 PM

Securing a border is immoral but slaughtering newborn children with money absconded from people with morals.
How proud they must be to have brought a good country down to this.

I think I will revert back to my native Indian side. They never conceived of such selfish savagery.

Osky
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/30/19 01:40 PM

Apparently a full term fetus can be sold for big bucks. Don't know if it's true.......you'd think the market would sure be saturated if that was the case.
Satan is surely alive and well.

Then I see a CNN headline "3 yr old falls off the 18' high border wall" Oh good heavens
Posted By: gryhkl

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/30/19 01:51 PM

Even many women who have always said they are pro-choice are outraged by these murders.

No REASONABLE person can see near full term abortions as anything other than murder. And this issue will drive even more moderate voters out of the dems camp.
This should never be allowed to rest nor be forgotten.
Posted By: Steelflight

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/30/19 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
Apparently a full term fetus can be sold for big bucks. Don't know if it's true.......you'd think the market would sure be saturated if that was the case.
Satan is surely alive and well.

Then I see a CNN headline "3 yr old falls off the 18' high border wall" Oh good heavens

And yet we the trappers are the sick and twisted.

I understand that the obgyns and midwifes are fleeing the state.

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/30/19 01:55 PM

I hope they are.
Posted By: Hutchy

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/30/19 01:59 PM

From what I understand this is a democratic based thing?

If that was true and I lived in the USA, that would be enough to make me vote R till the day I died.

This isn't a "woman's rights" thing, or even a political thing...it's a human thing.

Couldn't care less if a gang member kills another gang member, they chose that. These babies have no choice. I am not even totally against abortion in some circumstances...but when I heard this, something tweaked inside me.

Fing sick.

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/30/19 02:02 PM

We'll see just how strong party loyalty really is.

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/30/19 02:03 PM

Something's going on in the minds of people today that nobody understands.........something way out of the ordinary.

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/30/19 02:05 PM

People are doing things to people that the most savage of wild animals wouldn't do.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/30/19 02:06 PM

Totally depraved.

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/30/19 02:07 PM

If that was true and I lived in the USA, that would be enough to make me vote R till the day I died.

This isn't a "woman's rights" thing, or even a political thing...it's a human thing.

Couldn't care less if a gang member kills another gang member, they chose that. These babies have no choice. I am not even totally against abortion in some circumstances...but when I heard this, something tweaked inside me.

Fing sick.

Yep......yet the same people are wailing about doing the "humanitarian" thing and allowing all illegals to flow across the border. SMH
Posted By: Cooncreek II

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/30/19 02:08 PM

I saw this on the news this morning, it brought a couple tears to my eyes.

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/30/19 02:14 PM

Fing sick.
For the most part, yes. Abortion has been a Democratic party stronghold since the beginning. It's one of the things most conservatives fight hardest against. Just another example of the "compassionate left".
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/30/19 02:22 PM

The governor of New York is a pompous individual worse than his father. This latest abortion bill that he pushed through is criminal in my eyes. I do not believe that women have the "right" to murder their own child. Abortion should only be performed as a medical necessity and not as a means of birth control. Further,, why should someone be allowed to abort a full term fetus?
This is the same governor that sneaked through in the dead of night the "Safe" gun act. Now he has passed through yet more restrictive gun legislation and looking to legalize marijuana. The legislature is as much to blame, yet the idiots from our major cities keep re-electing him. He is so arrogant that he re named the Tappan Zee Bridge over the Hudson after his father. I've never forgotten his father's comment making fun of upstaters and their "pickup trucks and Sears Roebuck suits".
This man is a little dictator; nothing in state government goes through without his approval. He wants to be President, God forbid!
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/30/19 02:39 PM

What happens if a drunk driver hits a pregnant women and kills her baby, if the baby is not a person, no murder?
Posted By: DelawareRob

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/30/19 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
What happens if a drunk driver hits a pregnant women and kills her baby, if the baby is not a person, no murder?

I’m pretty sure they charge the person with murder for the baby also, in most places. But maybe it is only if the mother is killed also. It is a huge double standard.
Posted By: waggler

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/30/19 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by LLtrapper
Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good
and good evil,
who put darkness for light
and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet
and sweet for bitter.
21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
and clever in their own sight.

Exactly what I am thinking.
When thinking like this becomes the norm, we can kiss our civilization goodbye. It's a natural law just as sure as gravity.

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/30/19 07:24 PM

These people despise humanity.
Posted By: grumley701

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/30/19 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Posco

At the root of it they despise God...
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/30/19 07:32 PM

if someone announced they were opening a clinic in Poughkeepsie, to do the EXACT SAME THING to puppy dogs...can you IMAGINE the public outcry????

also, this is the same state (NY) where you can't even sell a hot dog without the "proper license", yet apparently anyone can perform this "procedure"...
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/30/19 07:42 PM

Any time you hear someone talk about "women's health care", "women's rights", "access to reproductive care", etc etc, what they're really referring to is abortion. Plain and Simple. Almost without fail, it's just coded language for abortion. So never ever feel bad if someone tells you that you aren't supporting those things, in fact be proud of yourself.
Posted By: PAskinner

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/30/19 08:34 PM

Meanwhile, vegans are screaming murder at a woman for trapping a coyote. I kid you not. There is a growing vocal minority that takes apparently thier cues on so called morality from what is popular in California. I don't understand how they get their way as often as they do.
God help us. We can hardly ask him to bless us if we sanction this kind of crap.
Posted By: Ryan McLeod

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/30/19 09:18 PM

Sickening. I read this thread with my one year old on my lap and I can’t imagine how these idiots can come up with this stuff. Makes me wish I could grab them by the throat with both hands.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/30/19 09:34 PM

Outright Murder...

Absolutely insane
Posted By: K52

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/30/19 09:44 PM

Dr. Mengele would be so proud of them.

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/31/19 01:59 AM

Andrew Cuomo is evil. No Christian can support this.Now the Governor of Virginia is hopping on that band wagon. Is this Nazi Germany?
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/31/19 02:06 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
Save the animals and kill the unborn humans while banning all gun ownership and welcoming/supporting anyone who wants to come here illegally and bankrupting the USA with free stuff for everyone including free needles for drug addicts while encouraging pot smoking for all and changing to 100% green energy or we will all die in a decade.....I am sure that I missed a bunch of stuff...oh, yeah...all white folks are racist.

X2
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/31/19 02:14 AM

Yep , shoot a stray dog in your yard with a bb gun and get arrested for animal crulety .

Kill a baby during birth and go home with a brownie button
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/31/19 02:19 AM

I dont know how anyone can see a baby, hold a baby or even think about a baby and think this is ok. Just imagine if you where in the room when this was taking place. And these people are proud of what they are doing.....if they have their way it wouldn't be long and the government will be deciding which babies are born and which are killed.
Posted By: Aaron Proffitt

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/31/19 02:23 AM

I don't understand how a Doctor can perform it and still say they are keeping their Oath
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/31/19 02:29 AM

Once you lose respect for life you are on a slippery slope that you can not recover from. JMO
Posted By: mink99

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/31/19 02:33 AM

I don’t understand how the African American race keeps voting democratic when they are the main victims of abortion.

How can folks be so blind?
Posted By: Dana I

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/31/19 02:40 AM

Originally Posted by Aaron Proffitt
I don't understand how a Doctor can perform it and still say they are keeping their Oath

I have a feeling that, thats why the NY law specifies that the procedure does not need to be conducted by a medical professional. They know most doctors will not be on board with this.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/31/19 02:49 AM

If a person had murder a baby moments before delivery I dont see what would stop them from having the ability to do it moments after delivery
Posted By: Chamacat

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/31/19 03:09 AM

Yep..Man-O-Man..I've been telling people for awhile now.."Soon you will start to see and hear things that you never thought imaginable in this lifetime"
Posted By: tjm

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/31/19 03:42 AM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
If a person had murder a baby moments before delivery I dont see what would stop them from having the ability to do it moments after delivery

Then why stop there? If a ten year old bugs it's mother to point she fears for her mental health, let her abort it? Maybe right up to the coming of age? Retroactive abortion til 21? Mom's choice. Women's liberty from kids.
Posted By: tjm

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/31/19 03:47 AM

Any law enabling abortion for any reason should mandate the female be sterilized for her own protection. If she is endangered by childbirth, make certain that she can't be put in that danger again.
Posted By: K9man

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/31/19 03:50 AM

Pro choice

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/31/19 03:57 AM

Yep..I got to thinking about this..It's almost if not a human sacrifice of sorts..I just can't imagine what the attending physican and staff is going to think after the first one is performed..How is the death to the infant going to done?..Sick

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/31/19 04:04 AM

Trevis, I love where your head is on this.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/31/19 04:08 AM

I believe at some point in the future, people will look on this as a low point in there country’s past.

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/31/19 04:12 AM

Yep..And abortion is a comedy act?..
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/31/19 04:47 AM

Once a human baby is developed enough to live, outside of their mother, at around 23 weeks of age or after, killing them is without a doubt murder of a human being and should be punished as such as severely as if someone murdered a 1 year old baby.

Keith
Posted By: Marty

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/31/19 05:43 AM

Saw on fox that they say 81% believe that third trimester abortions should be legal....
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/31/19 06:09 AM

Saw on fox that they say 81% believe that third trimester abortions should be legal....

The problem is that most people are to stupid to understand what "third trimester" means. If they had to watch a fully developed, third trimester, human baby being torn apart, while fighting to stay alive, most people would want third trimester abortions outlawed. Those that didn't want it outlawed should be immediately sterilized and sent away from other human beings, because they are clearly psychopaths.

There are some things in life that are absolutely wrong. Killing fully formed, viable, human babies for the sake of a woman's convienence is an absolute wrong.

Keith

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/31/19 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by K9man
Pro choice

Am I to understand that you support a woman's choice to kill her baby as she is dilating and the baby is about to be born? That's what we're talking about here.

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/31/19 06:28 AM

I think it was the other way around.
Posted By: gryhkl

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/31/19 11:48 AM

Gallup finds that 60 percent of Americans believe abortion generally should be legal during the first three months of pregnancy, known as the first trimester. That support drops by more than half, to 28 percent, once a pregnancy reaches the second trimester; it falls to 13 percent in the third trimester, at which point the fetus is often viable with medical support.

Responses varied by demographics. Men and women expressed similar support for abortion rights, though men were slightly more supportive of abortion in later stages of pregnancy; 31 percent said it should be legal in the second trimester compared to 26 percent of women.

*I took this from an NPR story dated July 2018. Many here will take it as fake news because of the source.

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/31/19 12:54 PM

Why does it take a woman 9 months to decide she wants an abortion?
Posted By: grousehunter

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/31/19 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by grumley701

At the root of it they despise God...

THIS!!! This is what it all boils down to. Totally depraved and God hating people. Unfortunately, these politicians are only a reflection of the people voting them in. That's the bigger issue. These politicians aren't rogue, for the most part. They tell you exactly what they intend to do when they are elected to office, you just have to listen.

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/31/19 01:02 PM

Their foolish minds are darkened and their conscience is seared. We have to step in and take up the slack. They can't be trusted.
Posted By: Art S

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/31/19 01:24 PM

Saw this on the news , thought iy was a good share .

Posted By: seniortrap

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/31/19 02:04 PM

I only hope that the day of these people who sponsor this bill, when death comes at their door will be apologetic to all that they approved murdering infants.

I have a family member that had an abortion back in the late 60's in New York. She has NEVER been a happy person since.

May GOD have mercy on these murders and send them straight to Hades!

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 01/31/19 03:07 PM

If you kill a new born puppy or kitten and you go to jail. Kill a child minutes before it is born and it is legal? What kind of world are we living in?
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/01/19 01:01 AM

If the Supremes overturned Roe v Wade tommorow and returned abortion decisions back to the States, how many State legislatures would ban it? I bet not too many. It is the new norm.

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/01/19 02:17 PM

Posted By: Steelflight

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/01/19 02:38 PM

Words can not describe my shock. Feelings are driven to that pit from which apathy comes. The leering pair of eyes I possess drive hard into the backs of men and women that deem casual disposal of life. Some may say we do so as well. But they miss the mark. Our purpose being many and nit to create wanton waste. There is nothing casual about life. If you save or take a life you take responsibility for it. There is no other way to view this. Every lamp if life doused is for a cause .because the causes being many,however to deny an infant life just a hand bag tossed away is to deny their fullest potential.
Posted By: Furvor

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/01/19 06:41 PM

Time will come when kids can be terminated up to a age?

Grand kids will ask " DAD, what WAS morality"?
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/01/19 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Furvor
Time will come when kids can be terminated up to a age?

Grand kids will ask " DAD, what WAS morality"?

"Little Johnny that was back when gambling was only legal in Nevada."

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/01/19 06:46 PM

These people have an infatuation with death. Yours, not theirs.

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/01/19 07:01 PM

Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/02/19 01:37 AM

Its worse than the killing of a fetus as the mother is dilating. The Governor of Virginia, a former doctor no less, described that if the baby survived the attempted abortion, that the doctor and the mother would have to decide what to do next! That is murder. Cut and dried.
Posted By: Bigbrownie

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/02/19 02:15 AM

Originally Posted by 52Carl
Its worse than the killing of a fetus as the mother is dilating. The Governor of Virginia, a former doctor no less, described that if the baby survived the attempted abortion, that the doctor and the mother would have to decide what to do next! That is murder. Cut and dried.

Not just a doctor, a pediatric neurologist to boot. Sometimes things have to get real bad before they can be changed. I think we're there now. What that Virginia Governor had to say even gave some pro choice the chills. His matter of fact testimony about a live birth abortion ( killing at this point), left many with dropped jaws.
Posted By: Cope23

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/02/19 02:27 AM

So I got a question and I didn't read thru all 4 pages but im just curious... if by some chance it would be legal for abortion up to the point of dilation or delivery for that matter, and the woman decided she wanted to abort, would the doctor doing the delivery have to perform the abortion or could they deny...im not sure what doctors are legally required to do....unless it was Satan himself being born I cant see why someone would think this is ok
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/02/19 02:34 AM

how many of us here voted for these...monsters?

innocents' blood on YOUR hands, too.

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/02/19 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by white marlin
how many of us here voted for these...monsters?

innocents' blood on YOUR hands, too.

Yup, not me ….. I've been trying to help the ones here that think this is OK. …. I have noticed they are not on this thread though.

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/02/19 05:52 AM

Uh oh ! Seems some college photos have surfaced of the Governor.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/02/19 06:00 AM

Yep,..he's toast!
Posted By: Phil Nichols

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/02/19 06:55 PM

RI is trying to join the murder club. There, the Catholic church is the 2nd largest employer, a majority of the residents are Christian, and white. What is in the water that people cannot be horrified at the legal murder of the most helpless among us? There is big money in organs, stem cells and parts so, follow the money. It is a huge global industry, kind of like the child sex trade. Enjoy the super bowl y'all.

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/02/19 07:27 PM

And the LORD said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/02/19 08:18 PM

It's hard to maintain high numbers of voters if you enact genocide on the next generation of constituents... Guess it's easy to see why there's such a push for open borders.

Mike
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/03/19 04:21 AM

Originally Posted by Aaron Proffitt
Uh oh ! Seems some college photos have surfaced of the Governor.

Hey now! He did apologize for doing it, before he denied that the pictures were not of him. This guy is the spawn of Satan. (I was going say the unapologetic spawn of Satan, but he did apologize. Still Satanic nonetheless.)
Us Virginians need to shake the trees in all of the hills and hollers to get the hillbilly turnout in 2020 to combat the huge influx of Democrat bureaucrats in Northern Virginia.
Posted By: Ditchdiver

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/03/19 05:47 AM

I haven't read every post in this thread.
I will be praying for all the unborn BABIES in this world tonight, along with all those who have or will support this "legal" act of murder. This is truly sick. I don't even know how to respond to this. How can you kill a baby?
LORD, help us all, and forgive those who are demented.
Posted By: Ditchdiver

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/03/19 05:57 AM

Another heartbreaking part of this, is that the fathers have no say. The womans body = the womans choice.

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/03/19 06:10 AM

The first-term legislator who proposed the Virginia abortion bill, Del. Kathy Tran (D-Fairfax), has been vilified nationally; one Democratic legislator in Virginia already withdrew her support from the bill, saying she had not understood all it would do, and apologized to constituents.

Daylight is the best disinfectant.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...92dc17_story.html?utm_term=.dafbbb8a8e82
Posted By: Sshaffer

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/03/19 10:34 AM

Two comments, one of which was touched on earlier in this thread

One: On every topic on here from politics to guns to whatever, there are cleary posts on both side of the issue. On this it is nearly 100% being horrified at this (which is how I feel), except for one possible post that simply said “Pro choice”.

Two: this pertains to the post about the co-sponsor pulling her support for the bill. So she signed on without reading or understanding the bill. Sound familiar???? Your a co-sposor of a bill and you do not mnow what is in it. How many bills with multiple co-sponsors on it in which the co-sponsors do not even know what they signed on for. Is it not wonder our government is disfunctional?????????

Wow! Wow! Wow!!!!!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/03/19 01:08 PM

It's easier for people to rationalize destroying this...

[Linked Image]

Compared to this...

[Linked Image]

Even though they are the same fetus. That's the reason for nearly 100% disagreement with late term abortions.
Posted By: kytrapper

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/03/19 01:29 PM

The first pic I see heart, liver and eye pointed out. Just because it doesn’t look like a fully developed baby it is a still developing baby and a life. I went in with my daughter the other day and saw her seventh month pregnancy baby in 3D. The little girl was yawning, blinking her eyes and making facial expressions. While sitting there in that dark room I thought about all who partake of any part of killing these babies is pure evil and if you support it your’e right in there with them.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/03/19 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
Yep , shoot a stray dog in your yard with a bb gun and get arrested for animal crulety .

Kill a baby during birth and go home with a brownie button

Ain’t that the truth!
Posted By: wetdog

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/03/19 04:17 PM

This one almost slipped by me. I for one believe the Gov of Virginia
He is a sacrificial lamb.
Reason 1 if they can force him out, they feel they have more leverage to push POTUS out
Reason 2 look at lieutenant gov. Do a little research on who he is and the organization's he belongs to.
It's all part of a bigger agenda.
The abortion bill will pass very easily when the lieutenant gov takes over
Just what my BS meter signals
Posted By: Chancey

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/13/19 01:19 AM

Why is this continuing to spread? Now New Mexico has proposed a law to allow abortions up till birth and remove protections for Doctors who don't want to perform one. I just don't understand it and it is really disturbing.

https://www.christianheadlines.com/...?mc_cid=70a62fe997&mc_eid=3b9883f19b

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/13/19 01:21 AM

Easy answer
RBG IS ON LIFE SUPPORT
Posted By: cci

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/13/19 01:32 AM

Evil. When they passed that law in new york they didnt even do it sadly they celibrated and were full of joy.

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/13/19 01:32 AM

Excellent point wetdog! Are there any updates at all on her condition?

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/13/19 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by cci
Evil. When they passed that law in new york they didnt even do it sadly they celibrated and were full of joy.

Very very sad. Insanity really.
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/13/19 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by Chancey
Why is this continuing to spread? Now New Mexico has proposed a law to allow abortions up till birth and remove protections for Doctors who don't want to perform one. I just don't understand it and it is really disturbing.

I guess forcing people to bake cakes wasn't enough.

Mike

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/13/19 01:35 AM

Not one peep. She was said to be seen at a DC gym 2 weeks ago.
And at a celebration in her honor.
Not one pic
I guess everyone's cell phone was dead

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/13/19 01:59 AM

I can only imagine the ammo the Dems have delivered to the political advertisers for the 2020 election cycle. I can't see Pelosi hanging on to that gavel for very long.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/13/19 02:54 AM

Part of the democrat plan. kill all possible future republican voters,,and import future democrat voters.Dont think it aint true.
Posted By: SkunkQuillWant

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/13/19 04:35 AM

I'm for legalized killing up to the age of 90 years old. Would be a lot less stress in the world if we could kill those who get on our nerves.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/13/19 04:57 AM

Originally Posted by Mike in A-town
Originally Posted by Chancey

I guess forcing people to bake cakes wasn't enough.

Mike

Exactly. This state and this new admin is so beyond twisted it's insane. The governor will sign the bill, all gun control bills all anti hunting and trapping Bill's. So far she has signed 100% of all bills that have gone to her desk. She has withdrawn the NG from ther border. There's a petition to impeach her with around 35k signatures and the nm speaker of the house says he won't even conduct a hearing.

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ - 02/13/19 06:36 PM

I can only imagine the ammo the Dems have delivered to the political advertisers for the 2020 election cycle. I can't see Pelosi hanging on to that gavel for very long.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/congress/article226141885.html
© 2024 Trapperman Forums