Home

SUPERBOWL the new platform for Liberals

Posted By: SkunkQuillWant

SUPERBOWL the new platform for Liberals - 02/05/19 10:41 PM

I could not believe it, I tuned into the superbowl about 1 hour before kickoff. It was like some type of liberal indoctorination class. I did not know if I was watching the super bowl, or liberal History Month.

Even budweiser seems to be marketing towards liberals.

Joe Nameth... all I could see of him, was his nose, WOW!

And nothing like turning a family tradition into a mess of swear words that had to be bleeped out at 1/2 time!

LOL I guess Ice Skating was not enough for the Pinko's! Now they want to control football
Posted By: KeithC

Re: SUPERBOWL the new platform for Liberals - 02/05/19 10:45 PM

Liberals want to control everything. Hopefully things will swing back to normal soon. Right now idiotic liberalism is on the rise. When things go to well people get stupid ideas. Tough times make conservatives.

Keith
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: SUPERBOWL the new platform for Liberals - 02/05/19 10:45 PM

I was in a bar today. The owner said everyone local stopped drinking Budweiser as it was promoting wind turbines in the commercials. Our locals are fighting to keep wind turbines out of the Sandhills. I guess I'm so slow I didn't even catch it. Gotta be quick to get the jist of some commercials today. Or maybe I'm getting old.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: SUPERBOWL the new platform for Liberals - 02/05/19 11:26 PM

Did not watch the SB but from what I hear it was a total flop! That add were not good and the half time was even less. Great, keep watch those fools. JMO
Posted By: PAskinner

Re: SUPERBOWL the new platform for Liberals - 02/05/19 11:56 PM

I don't watch it, but it still irks me that they can't put a decent family show on for halftime, when they know millions of kids are gonna be watching.
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: SUPERBOWL the new platform for Liberals - 02/06/19 01:12 AM

Half time shows are awful!
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: SUPERBOWL the new platform for Liberals - 02/06/19 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by PAskinner
I don't watch it, but it still irks me that they can't put a decent family show on for halftime, when they know millions of kids are gonna be watching.

When they put on a halftime show that they have to bleep part out,,they crossed way over the line.
Posted By: Marty

Re: SUPERBOWL the new platform for Liberals - 02/06/19 12:53 PM

It all sucks....especially the white coats. These people make me nervous, better decide now where you stand. The fact that so many so called conservative Americans put watching a game before their country is also scary.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: SUPERBOWL the new platform for Liberals - 02/06/19 02:47 PM

All the ads mimic each other today just one big race to get ahead of the PC crowd!
Posted By: waggler

Re: SUPERBOWL the new platform for Liberals - 02/06/19 03:04 PM

At least there was one good thing about the Super Bowl; A fur coat that caught everyone's attention.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: dublelung

Re: SUPERBOWL the new platform for Liberals - 02/06/19 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by waggler
At least there was one good thing about the Super Bowl; A fur coat that caught everyone's attention.
[Linked Image]

Lol that's the only good I saw from the whole thing too. Well that and at least none of them took a knee for the anthem.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums