Home

Nafa updated website

Posted By: novatrapper01

Nafa updated website - 02/08/19 03:19 PM

Just checked out the updated nafa website, took a few minutes to figure out but looks good! I like he account setup.
Posted By: Northof50

Re: Nafa updated website - 02/08/19 04:38 PM

Everyone should take notice of this with their change before the action starts.
I had difficulties login in.........user name .....password......(email address linked from original)
Took several messages to my email server to get it right.

Still trying to go through some of my old sales is a challenge. Need a new adobie reader as well...
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Nafa updated website - 02/08/19 05:38 PM

Y'all got it crashed.
Posted By: Northof50

Re: Nafa updated website - 02/08/19 06:30 PM

No the IT has got a new area, so when you google the past pages just show up as not available.

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiGsffF4qzgAhUElKwKHfnKDFcQFjAAegQIAhAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nafa.ca%2F&usg=AOvVaw3jy7HbHCKXBuHFkBEwxgDs
Posted By: coonman220

Re: Nafa updated website - 02/08/19 06:43 PM

Definitely not work good on phone. Finally brought if up on portal ? Still not been able loggon yet, was wznt to c when next last receiving date is
Posted By: shortliner16

Re: Nafa updated website - 02/08/19 06:57 PM

not letting me log in..
Posted By: yellowdog

Re: Nafa updated website - 02/08/19 07:08 PM

took a while to log in. would nor accept my user name and password. had to change my password.
Posted By: kingrat

Re: Nafa updated website - 02/08/19 07:41 PM

Ya wont let me log in. Lovely. Says username and password dont match.
Posted By: QuietButDeadly

Re: Nafa updated website - 02/08/19 07:54 PM

I was looking for some info that had never required log in before....Wild Fur info like sizes and grading. Got a sign in screen this time and figured out they had made a major change and had not bothered to give us any advanced notice all.

Now I get an error if I try to look at most anything on my account page. Probably bugs in the update that will take some time to work through. At least that is what I am hoping. They have some real strange methods of doing things. Last I looked, everything that sold in the Dec PT sale was still showing on my lotting info even though I have already received financial statement. And I have one coyote left that was lotted with a decent pre sale value (not a no value damage) that is not showing Sold or Bought Back. How does that happen?

In the new updated system, I get an error that I am not authorized to view my current lotting.

I get the feeling that NAFA wants to treat us like mushrooms, keep us in the dark and feed us BS.
Posted By: coyotedoc

Re: Nafa updated website - 02/08/19 08:11 PM

I couldn't log in either until I used uppercase letters in my password. It was my original password they gave me when I set up an on line account.
Posted By: coonman220

Re: Nafa updated website - 02/08/19 09:23 PM

I got loggon now
Posted By: ShawneeMan

Re: Nafa updated website - 02/08/19 09:46 PM

I got in with no problems. (Only good look'n guys can accomplish this feat of amazement!)
Yes - they still have the grinners I sent in last year!! LOL!
Posted By: shortliner16

Re: Nafa updated website - 02/08/19 09:51 PM

Anyone know any other tips that might work out?
Posted By: Kansas Rook

Re: Nafa updated website - 02/08/19 09:51 PM

Looks good! going to take a while to figure out all the new features. Allowed me to log in with no problems.
Posted By: PDH

Re: Nafa updated website - 02/08/19 11:26 PM

Where on the new site do you look to find the furs that didn't sell last year. I can't find my furs.
Posted By: yellowdog

Re: Nafa updated website - 02/09/19 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by shortliner16
Anyone know any other tips that might work out?

when i could not log in, i clicked on the (forgot user name)they emailed me the user name i had been putting in all along.then i clicked on the (forgot password) which i had been putting in correctly. they sent me an email to change my password, which i did. and then was able to log in no problem.
Posted By: gibb

Re: Nafa updated website - 02/09/19 02:48 AM

NAFA New Website
Posted By: bob56

Re: Nafa updated website - 02/09/19 06:59 AM

Thanks, gibb, link helped me find it and logged in without any problems.
Posted By: Ford Trapper

Re: Nafa updated website - 02/09/19 12:59 PM

Can not get on. Says error, files can not be found .What now ?
Posted By: Gibbs

Re: Nafa updated website - 02/09/19 01:14 PM

I like the update. Seems easier to navigate.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums