Home

Governor Removes Border Troops

Posted By: Pike River

Governor Removes Border Troops - 02/11/19 10:03 PM

Just saw that California National Guard is being withdrawn despite Trumps orders.

When do the military leaders decide who to listen to?
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Governor Removes Border Troops - 02/11/19 10:22 PM

They belong to the State. The President can cut off funding I believe....and he should.
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Governor Removes Border Troops - 02/11/19 10:24 PM

Fri. Hobbie
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Governor Removes Border Troops - 02/11/19 10:29 PM

if they belong to the States why did our Guard spend so much time overseas during the past regime
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Governor Removes Border Troops - 02/11/19 10:48 PM

We should cut off all funding to california and build the wall along their eastern border

Re: Governor Removes Border Troops - 02/11/19 10:48 PM

i'll vote for that
Posted By: goldy

Re: Governor Removes Border Troops - 02/11/19 11:01 PM

Minnesota and California are a lot alike. If you look at all the counties that voted red and all that voted blue, the vast majority of the state's counties are lit up red. Yet because most people live in the big cities, they control the politics.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Governor Removes Border Troops - 02/11/19 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by goldy
Minnesota and California are a lot alike. If you look at all the counties that voted red and all that voted blue, the vast majority of the state's counties are lit up red. Yet because most people live in the big cities, they control the politics.

Same here in oregon
Posted By: adam m

Re: Governor Removes Border Troops - 02/11/19 11:15 PM

Nm governor withdrew the ng last week or 2. Here's the kicker, since October over 28 groups of 100+ illegals have been caught at antelope wells here in nm. Last night a group of 330 were caught. Since October November just in the SW border (non ports of entry) over 150,000 illegals have been caught, at ports of entry 30,000 were detained. Nope there's no crisis no issues at the border address without a wall.

https://www.krqe.com/always-on/border-patrol-takes-330-border-crossers-into-custody/1773635215

Re: Governor Removes Border Troops - 02/11/19 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by jeff karsten
if they belong to the States why did our Guard spend so much time overseas during the past regime

Because a politician wanted it.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Governor Removes Border Troops - 02/11/19 11:27 PM

The governors ex wife is dating Trump Jr.. It's a small neighborhood.
Posted By: BORGY

Re: Governor Removes Border Troops - 02/11/19 11:32 PM

Could a militia take over border security and defend against foreign invaders? I mean nobody is following the rule book when it comes to becoming a citizen. Doesn't the constitution kind of cover this kind of thing?
Posted By: adam m

Re: Governor Removes Border Troops - 02/11/19 11:34 PM

I believe there's one already in Texas standing guard on the border

Re: Governor Removes Border Troops - 02/11/19 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by BORGY
Could a militia take over border security and defend against foreign invaders? I mean nobody is following the rule book when it comes to becoming a citizen. Doesn't the constitution kind of cover this kind of thing?

Absolutely.
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Governor Removes Border Troops - 02/11/19 11:47 PM

You can add New York State to that Goat Roping Rodeo ! frown

w

Re: Governor Removes Border Troops - 02/11/19 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by BORGY

Good question. Whatever happened to the Patriots that were in the news 4 years ago?
Posted By: BORGY

Re: Governor Removes Border Troops - 02/11/19 11:57 PM

The ranchers? I'm all for immigration and our process is ridiculous, doesn't mean we should just open up for everyone. These caravans should be rounded up and setup camp in chuck, Nancy, and Bernie's neighborhoods. It really is sad and frustrating to see where the country is headed.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Governor Removes Border Troops - 02/12/19 12:17 AM

If you look at the red vs blue on a map, we may be outnumbered...but we are not outgunned. Afraid it may come to that one day. Thank God I live in the South.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Governor Removes Border Troops - 02/12/19 12:22 AM

The Mexicans have repeatedly said that their goal is to take us over by population. Why won't people listen to what they say? What other group of immigrants that have came here, my forefathers included, have flown their own flags and refuse to assimilate? You can be proud of your heritage, but you should be willing to become a citizen of this country, not wanting to conquer our country!
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Governor Removes Border Troops - 02/12/19 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by walleyed

You can add New York State to that Goat Roping Rodeo ! frown

w

Yup mad
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Governor Removes Border Troops - 02/12/19 01:38 AM

Well Lee to them FREE has another meaning
Posted By: cci

Re: Governor Removes Border Troops - 02/12/19 01:46 AM

I bet there isnt a homeless person or an illegal immigrant witnin a mile of pelosi or chucks house.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Governor Removes Border Troops - 02/12/19 01:49 AM

Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer
The Mexicans have repeatedly said that their goal is to take us over by population. Why won't people listen to what they say? What other group of immigrants that have came here, my forefathers included, have flown their own flags and refuse to assimilate? You can be proud of your heritage, but you should be willing to become a citizen of this country, not wanting to conquer our country!

Conquered without a shot fired. Been going on for awhile now.

Re: Governor Removes Border Troops - 02/12/19 04:31 AM

Anything legally stopping the executive from stationing Army reserves?
Posted By: coop

Re: Governor Removes Border Troops - 02/12/19 05:32 AM

What wildfire... where?
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Governor Removes Border Troops - 02/12/19 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by AntiGov

Same here in oregon

Isnt that the Same with Cities all across the Nation?
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Governor Removes Border Troops - 02/12/19 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
We should cut off all funding to california and build the wall along their eastern border

X2
Posted By: Boco

Re: Governor Removes Border Troops - 02/12/19 09:14 PM

Didn't California previously belong to Mexico?Just give it back.
That'd really throw a ---- into those libs over there eh?

Re: Governor Removes Border Troops - 02/12/19 09:15 PM

they won't take it
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Governor Removes Border Troops - 02/12/19 09:20 PM

I watched a couple of sound bites about this. Apparently, there is only abpout three hundred California NG on the border. The CA gov was saying, "with the military there why do we need them?" In the next breath he concedes that they were effective in curtailing drug smuggling so he's going to leave about a third of them there.

Typical liberal whack job.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums