Home

Boy Scouts . . . one last time.

Posted By: Lazarus

Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 02/15/19 06:25 PM

I'm so confused.
Girls sued BSA to be admitted to BSA.
Girls form girls-only BSA troops, excluding boys.

Can someone help me here?

https://www.philly.com/news/all-gir...pFZewL64fuNCFM5-uAaOM-s8y9k-hG9gwzxPzCOk
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 02/15/19 06:29 PM

Can't you see anything? Next move is to ban boys from Boy Scouts.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 02/15/19 06:29 PM

Libetards at work. You know this is coming from the gender confused parents don't you. Yes little 7 year old sally sits around thinking "I want to be a boy scout but only with girls " ??? confused
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 02/15/19 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
Can't you see anything? Next move is to ban boys from Boy Scouts.

Of Course,

Male Boy Scouts exhibit "TOXIC MASCULINITY" ! shocked

w
Posted By: M.Magis

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 02/15/19 08:49 PM

Did I miss the part where they didn't allow boys in the group?

Or did you just add that part yourself?
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 02/15/19 08:58 PM

The way it works now is that in cub scouts, there can be boys only dens, and girls only dens, and the packs can meet boys only or girls and boys together. Boy scouts can form girls only troops or boys only troops, they cannot be in the same troop. Boys and girls can go on campouts together, sleeping areas, bathrooms, and shower facilities have to be separate. There's nothing new about that, I went on more than one campout when I was a scout where there were also girl scouts present.

Boys are still not allowed in girl scouts.

Guns will be the next thing taken away from boy scouts, mostly due to the boy scouts association with the NRA. There are already whispers of it.
Posted By: PAskinner

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 02/15/19 09:03 PM

It's not that the feminist actually wanted their girls in boyscouts. They just wanted to destroy anything they thought was male privilege. But of course they don't want the same rules to infringe on girl power .
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 02/15/19 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by PAskinner
It's not that the feminist actually wanted their girls in boyscouts. They just wanted to destroy anything they thought was male privilege. But of course they don't want the same rules to infringe on girl power .

Today's feminism is all about having power and using it to attack normal males, because they hate them, because some part of the feminists fears that males are indeed superior.

Feminism should be about uplifting women, not tearing down men.

There is a stupid belief that equal means the same.

Keith
Posted By: handitrapper

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 02/15/19 09:27 PM

Caitlin Jenner is going to be the newest troop leader.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 02/15/19 09:45 PM

Libtardism is spreading like cancer
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 02/15/19 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
"I want to be a boy scout but only with girls :
That's what I wanted when I was young but it wasn't allowed yet.
laugh
Posted By: Lazarus

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 02/15/19 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by upstateNY
laugh

A man ahead of his time.
Posted By: traprjohn

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 02/16/19 12:02 AM

im digging their new uniforms!
[Linked Image]
Posted By: trappingthomas

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 02/16/19 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by upstateNY
laugh

X2 if I knew then what I know now I would have been the first male cheerleader! Although I doubt I would have gotten the same support back then and for dang good reasons! Think about that for a minute.
Posted By: The Beav

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 02/16/19 12:30 AM

This is their agenda In a nut shell.
Women got tattoos because men had them women started wearing baseball caps because men wore them. And the list goes on and on.
Actually women look good In baseball caps. LOL
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 02/16/19 12:53 AM

X2 if I knew then what I know now I would have been the first male cheerleader! Although I doubt I would have gotten the same support back then and for dang good reasons! Think about that for a minute.

I knew a guy that was a male cheerleader in college. He especially liked the part where he held the girl above him with one arm. I can't finish this..........
Posted By: Cole semo

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 02/16/19 01:03 AM

Some girls want to know skills not taught by the GSA I don’t see a problem here.
Posted By: Zim

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 02/16/19 01:13 AM

What concerns me here the most is an attorney asking for help on a trapping forum.

Zim
Posted By: Finster

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 02/16/19 01:16 AM

Bag it and tag it. The BSA is over and done. I would never and discourage anyone from letting their son participate in that freak show. This from a former boy scout.
Posted By: Furvor

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 02/16/19 02:08 AM

It scouts?

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 02/16/19 02:17 AM

Originally Posted by traprjohn
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by traprjohn
[Linked Image]

Yeah god forbid a gay guy can tie a knot. Idiot.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 02/16/19 02:33 AM

Originally Posted by Cole semo

Let's see, you supports gays in the BSA, don't see a problem with an all girl boy scout troop that excludes boys and call folks that support the President cult members.

And you apparently consider yourself smart enough to call other people idiots.

Typical liberal. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 02/16/19 02:41 AM

We need some forum liberals who can argue their point without just spewing raw emotions and insults. I am starting to think that there are very few, if any liberals, who can portray their sides views in a rational manner, possibly because their side no longer has rational values.

Keith
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 02/16/19 03:45 AM

It is simple for me, I stopped buying Girl Scout Cookies.
Posted By: racerboy108

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 02/16/19 04:12 AM

Some girls want to know skills not taught by the GSA I don’t see a problem here.

The problem is once girls are allowed they will than want to change the boy scouts to be more like the girl scouts.

Attention seekers is all they are
Posted By: Bigbrownie

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 02/16/19 04:46 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 02/16/19 06:32 AM

Originally Posted by Lugnut

Let's see, you supports gays in the BSA, don't see a problem with an all girl boy scout troop that excludes boys and call folks that support the President cult members.

And you apparently consider yourself smart enough to call other people idiots.

Typical liberal. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

X2

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 02/16/19 08:25 AM

Not sure what you’re talking about lugnut but you may just have your rosy colored glasses on. And Anti-gov I’m glad you’ve found another soapbox you fool
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 02/16/19 11:17 AM

A short and simple search of your own posts should show you exactly what I'm talking about. Your smart enough to call folks idiots, you should be able to figure it out.

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 02/16/19 04:48 PM

Not sure what you’re talking about lugnut but you may just have your rosy colored glasses on. And Anti-gov I’m glad you’ve found another soapbox you fool

.lol.... I've never fooled any soap boxes ................you must be cornfused , Chimo
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 02/16/19 05:10 PM

I don't have much of an issue with letting the girls in if that's all it amounts to...

The problem is they whined about being included. Then once they got in they turned around and made a "girls only" troop.

Of course biological differences dictate that certain aspects of scouting will have to be separate... But the majority of activities can be co-ed.

Unfortunately the mindless feminist agenda isn't about inclusion and cooperation. Its about tearing down institutions so that no one can participate.

Mike

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 02/16/19 05:24 PM

They are being indoctrinated at an early age , to strengthen the " castration movement " .
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 02/16/19 08:36 PM

Saw a news story on the tube that some new parents in Kaliforniastan have given up on "Gender reveal" party's, and refuse to tell anyone what the kid is for years after the birth, they want them to decide for themselves when they get older!
Posted By: TurkeyTime

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 02/16/19 09:34 PM

I and my oldest are Eagle Scouts. Youngest started Cub Scouts this year. I hate it but don't want to give in. It will keep getting worse. It is officially BSA Scouts not Boy Scouts now. New shirts do not say Boy Scouts. I am waiting for Boys Life to change their name. Noticeably more girls in the Boys Life magazine now.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 04/27/20 01:33 AM

That's what dad's are for. wink
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 04/27/20 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by The Beav

This is their agenda In a nut shell.
Women got tattoos because men had them women started wearing baseball caps because men wore them. And the list goes on and on.
Actually women look good In baseball caps. LOL

And even better in a Straw Cowboy Hat....with Daisy Duke Shorts....
Posted By: bwtrapper

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 04/27/20 01:42 AM

Cole Semo so the GSA can't teach those skills? I thought girls could do anything boys can do? Or is the GSA not capable of teaching them those skills?
Posted By: jctunnelrat

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 04/27/20 01:48 AM

Know someone who was kicked out of Boy Scouts (for eating brownies).

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 04/27/20 01:59 AM

Because Libtards destroy everything they get involved with or anything pure of heart.

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 04/27/20 02:02 AM

Then they should have changed their organization the GSA instead of changing a boys organization to fit them.
Posted By: 30/06

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 04/27/20 02:26 AM

My son aged out ofBoy Scouts just as this was happening. I was an assistant scoutmaster. From my perspective, I saw pressure to allow girls into Boy Scouts come from 2 directions. 1st, there a lot of kids out there raised by single moms, and those moms want positive male role models in their sons and daughters lives. Dad is absent, so they turn to Boy Scouts. Before girls were allowed to join BSA, we had several sisters of Boy Scouts who would tag along on many adventures and activities, always with their parent, (usually dad). My daughter did this a lot and loved it. She could out-Boy Scout many of the boys. This didn't happen at week long summer camp. 2nd, Girl Scouts is no fun, at least if you like outdoor adventure. It's all about cookie sales. My daughter tried it and quickly soured on it. I offered to put on a survival skills class for my daughters GSA group. GS scoutleader said sure. I invited other parents to participate. None did, so my daughter and I taught 6 hours of fire building, shelter making, signal making, pocket knife skills, etc. They loved it and other than my daughter, none had done anything like that before. They hadn't even used a pocket knife or axe, but their previous GS meeting had been about "nail care". When my daughter found out that BSA was letting girls in, she was initially excited, but when she found out about the girl-only troops with female leaders, she wanted no part of it. "It'll be booorrrring Dad!" I believe the girl-only troops with female leaders rules are due to liability concerns regarding sexual assault. In other words, girls want in, many moms want them in, because it's Boy Scouts. I'm not defending the current leadership of Boy Scouts, I'm just relaying my experience Cub Scout through Eagle Scout. If anything, I think hard core feminists would be mad the Boy Scouts is allowing girls to join and siphon off some girls from Girl Scouts
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Boy Scouts . . . one last time. - 04/27/20 02:32 AM

I loved boy scouts when I was young. I still regret not finishing my environmental service report and starting my service project to obtain my eagle.

That said my boys will not be participating in scouts. They no longer have the same values they once did.

My daughter older than the boys. Was in girl scouts my wife was the leader. They had to many restrictions for it to be fun like boy scouts was when I was a kid. After a few years she lost interest and my wife past the troop on to someone else. My daughter was the top cookie seller in out area went to reconnection dinners ect. I love thin mints but won't buy them since I found out girl scouts has given millions to plans parent hood.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums