Home

Put up Kansas Coyotes?

Posted By: Coyote Clayton

Put up Kansas Coyotes? - 02/15/19 11:37 PM

What are they going for for Western Kansas pales? I heard 60 average at the Colorado sale.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Put up Kansas Coyotes? - 02/15/19 11:54 PM

I think they averaged $87 but not sure
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Put up Kansas Coyotes? - 02/15/19 11:57 PM

Here you go

Attached picture 7F246467-D04B-46C4-AE1F-927B611E14E4.jpeg
Posted By: Chuckles84

Re: Put up Kansas Coyotes? - 02/16/19 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by Pawnee
Here you go

That average looks pretty good for Illinois coyotes. Wouldnt have guessed our ugly brown fur would even draw a bid when there are pale westerns in the building.
Posted By: red mt

Re: Put up Kansas Coyotes? - 02/16/19 12:07 AM

Nobody listens when I say Montana has got some ugly coyotes. wink
Posted By: Golf ball

Re: Put up Kansas Coyotes? - 02/16/19 12:32 AM

Must have been getting rid of some junk, I wouldn’t be very happy with a $ 47 average on my browns this year !
Posted By: Chuckles84

Re: Put up Kansas Coyotes? - 02/16/19 02:00 AM

Originally Posted by Golf ball
Must have been getting rid of some junk, I wouldn’t be very happy with a $ 47 average on my browns this year !

Is the yote market that good for our furs? Havent ever sold any this will be the first year.
Posted By: cfowler

Re: Put up Kansas Coyotes? - 02/16/19 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by red mt

You keep it up, and somebody will believe you.
laugh
Maybe
Posted By: tbn

Re: Put up Kansas Coyotes? - 02/16/19 03:02 PM

Don't let Horse Creek fool you.$47 less 7% commission knocks it down to $44. Then travel expense,meals,lodging,etc knocked it down more but I don't know anything and can;t even get an explanation from the guy. 600 Illinois coyotes show up free delivery, no expense,un huh. $47 is not the real ave even if at Nafa,still deduct expense.
Posted By: Monster Toms

Re: Put up Kansas Coyotes? - 02/16/19 03:37 PM

Those coyotes came from a few different sellers. some did considerably better than others.
Posted By: Flint Hill fur

Re: Put up Kansas Coyotes? - 02/16/19 03:56 PM

I wonder how many of the ks yotes were strictly Western ks. Middle and eastern ks has some different pelt quality

Re: Put up Kansas Coyotes? - 02/16/19 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Monster Toms
Those coyotes came from a few different sellers. some did considerably better than others.

No disrespect,as you know. You guys do a heck of a job on your sale. When I posted the Nafa TRUE averages, I done so deducting the commission,drumming fees,etc. There was likely lodging,meals,fuel,etc. included in those coyotes that should be deducted from the sale average much like a buyer coming to your house and buying. No commission,fees,fuel,meals,lodging in that average.Shipping charges to get them to their destination also needs to be considered.If I sent 100 coyotes to anywhere and paid,$200 to get them there, it would not be the same as the same coyotes sold locally.

Re: Put up Kansas Coyotes? - 02/16/19 04:13 PM

I'm a bird in the hand guy,,, if you are going catch the 2 birds in the Bush you have got to turn loose of the the 1 bird .
Some years it ok
Originally Posted by cfowler

You keep it up, and somebody will believe you.
laugh
Maybe

It's my story I'm sticking too it lol whistle

Re: Put up Kansas Coyotes? - 02/16/19 04:21 PM

It's great to be able to ship to different places ,,, it's a good thing we still have country buyers around .
But do not get fooled by the averages posted at sales unless you were there to see WHAT WAS THERE.
Or where they come from.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Put up Kansas Coyotes? - 02/16/19 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Golf ball

You guys crack me up. IF you think you have good fur then you may be one of the lucky ones that are on the high end of the prices. AVERAGE is just that . It takes in the junk that pulls the prices down. But you already know that.
You may be the one that gets 100.00.
Don't sell your junk then you can brag about what high dollars you got for your fur !!!!
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Put up Kansas Coyotes? - 02/16/19 04:44 PM

It's great to be able to ship to different places ,,, it's a good thing we still have country buyers around .
But do not get fooled by the averages posted at sales unless you were there to see WHAT WAS THERE.
Or where they come from.

X2
Posted By: wy.wolfer

Re: Put up Kansas Coyotes? - 02/16/19 05:26 PM

Or where they come from.

EXACTLY! This is the reason Kansas coyotes averaged $87 at the Colorado sale and Iowa coyotes averaged $9. It all depends on what was on the sale, some never figure this out.

Re: Put up Kansas Coyotes? - 02/17/19 02:30 PM

How many bargains did you get?
Posted By: Coyote Clayton

Re: Put up Kansas Coyotes? - 02/17/19 04:55 PM

Has anybody sold any put up Western Kansas coyotes? PM me an average plz.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums