Home

Fallon Fur Sale

Posted By: wissmiss

Fallon Fur Sale - 02/16/19 11:08 PM

Just a reminder that the fur sale in Fallon, Nevada is coming up next weekend. Friday - Saturday - Sunday. 22 - 23 - 24.

Still a bit of room on Friday, if you want to consign fur.

I talked with Jim Curran, the fur sale manager, he said consignments are down from last year but he still expects a full list of buyers competing for those nice cats and heavy coyotes.
Posted By: Taximan

Re: Fallon Fur Sale - 02/20/19 06:37 PM

ttt
Posted By: NvHermit

Re: Fallon Fur Sale - 02/22/19 12:25 AM

I'm snowed in so I'll need to snowshoe a good distance and then have to ask someone give me a ride just to get to Fallon this weekend. If I don't make it this weekend I have to make the March 8th date at NDOW to get my furs sealed. Since I've only been doing this a year and don't plan on selling my cats I've never been to the Fallon auction. Does this event have vendors or displays or anything that would make it more worth while than going to NDOW on the 8th ?
Posted By: wissmiss

Re: Fallon Fur Sale - 02/22/19 12:29 AM

No vendors or displays that I know of. Just a chance to talk to some of the best trappers in Nevada.

If you aren't selling and just need your cats tagged, it might not be worth the effort. The sale is held every year - last weekend in February - you could go next year to visit with folks.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums