Home

What gun registration and confiscation looks like

Posted By: Finster

What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/09/19 05:45 PM

Coming soon to your home if and when the DemoRats get their way. Here's what it looks like folks. The law showing up at your doorstep to take your guns away. If you want the story and commentary start at the beginning, just the video, start at 3:44

Posted By: Marty

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/09/19 05:53 PM

sick
Posted By: virgil1972

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/09/19 06:00 PM

This is why I am happy to be in America and not California.
Posted By: Furvor

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/09/19 06:15 PM

Venezuela
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/09/19 06:17 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/09/19 06:30 PM

All the statistics show that the places with the most restrictive gun laws have the most violent crime rates.....but it is a good 'feel good' law proposal for the sheep....and there are a lot of sheep.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/09/19 06:31 PM

Anyone who did not see that coming has as much gray matter as Occasional Cortex and should not own a gun in the first place. In fact those folks should not handle anything more dangerous then a wet mop. Of course the next step after registration is confiscation. It has been like that in history many times over. Stalin, Mussolini , Hitler, Castro and the list goes on and now the Democrat party as a collective as long as they can get away with it.
Posted By: Garryowen

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/09/19 07:06 PM

They will confiscate by declaring people to be a danger to themselves or others and pick us off one at a time.

Garryowen
Posted By: coonlove

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/09/19 08:13 PM

It will be a short step from someone saying you are a "danger to someone" to having paid informants. "we will reward you for turning someone in as dangerous to someone''.
Posted By: Pike River

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/09/19 08:27 PM

Just like NYC.....
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/09/19 08:32 PM

Gun control, 16 year old voters, changing the electoral collage, unlimited illegal immigration, giving them IDs and allowing them to vote so may ways to steal the Country from the people.
Posted By: lonewolf308

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/09/19 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by coonlove
It will be a short step from someone saying you are a "danger to someone" to having paid informants. "we will reward you for turning someone in as dangerous to someone''.

That is what they were doing after 9/11. Also, they "legally" took away peoples gun's after Hurricane Katrina. The laws only apply if people can inforce them and in this case it'll be us stopping them from imposing their unconstitutional laws upon us!

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/09/19 09:14 PM

They get folks to register firearms then declare certain features of a firearm illegal and bingo ...... first its AR pistols, next ........ take your pick. Once they are done with that its knives and so on till ya can't have as much as a pointy stick without being a criminal. Bit by bit they will chip away at rights. Once the 2A goes, the rest will fall in short order.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/09/19 09:51 PM

Why can law enforcement not be held personally liable when they violate peoples rights? If this law is found unconstitutional the officers themselves should be held responsible.

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/09/19 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor
Why can law enforcement not be held personally liable when they violate peoples rights? If this law is found unconstitutional the officers themselves should be held responsible.

Or if a person fights for his rights against an entity that is trying to impose on his rights that person should have his record expunged once the courts find that the entity acted unconstitutionally.
Posted By: JakeDog

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/09/19 10:50 PM

Lindsey Graham is now supporting this. Just NO --

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/09/19 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by JakeDog

Link?

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/09/19 11:58 PM

It may be a good idea to reside in a free state....not many left, thou. Big trouble for America may be around the corner....

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by Finster

Link?

The GOP is turning into the Dems of the 90s. They probably feel safe since the dems went so far left the GOP is more comfortable moving that direction too. After all.....a "former" dem is the GOP president.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-come-together-for-gun-confiscation-law/

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 12:18 AM

Link?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...1gFM99BqE9XVWWqM2KKV1-271L-sV6Ut2ziIQ5SU

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 12:29 AM

Lindsey has always been a limp wrist. The only time I have ever seen him show some stones was the Kavanaugh hearing. I can't say I'm shocked but I am disappointed.

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 12:36 AM

^^^ Yup

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 03:09 AM

Link?

Link?

Read it on breitbart I think - he said this was a point where the dems and GOP could come together!

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 03:13 AM

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-come-together-for-gun-confiscation-law/
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 03:34 AM

If you haven't already, get a copy of "Unintended Consequences" by John Ross... It is currently out of print so physical copies are rare and expensive. But I was able to get it in PDF format for free.

Read it.

Mike
Posted By: James

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 12:50 PM

Because where would you find officers willing to work under that condition? Besides, is it fair to blame the LEO who was told what to do by the Chief and attorney for the police department? What are you supposed to do if you're an LEO in the field and the city attorney says the confiscation is constitutional?

Jim
Posted By: Posco

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by James
What are you supposed to do if you're an LEO in the field and the city attorney says the confiscation is constitutional?

Jim

If it were me, I'd just point out that fact that I can read. Got a copy right here, want to take a peek?
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by James

Because where would you find officers willing to work under that condition? Besides, is it fair to blame the LEO who was told what to do by the Chief and attorney for the police department? What are you supposed to do if you're an LEO in the field and the city attorney says the confiscation is constitutional?

Jim

I'd find a new job before I went against my own principals.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 02:40 PM

Our LIO officers are just like the Nazi in Germany, they do what they are told. I am not saying they are Nazi's. But they have to follow orders. We have some fine officers out there doing the best they can within the frame work they work under.
Posted By: wy.wolfer

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 03:19 PM

Law enforcement WILL come to take away your firearms when they are ordered to do so, regardless of the 2nd amendment. When the law is made it will be enforced. Even if they don't agree with it , it's going to happen.

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 04:40 PM

Most people will just give the guns up because they are soft. Unfortunately the whole disarming and fall of America is pretty much unavoidable at this point and it is just a matter of time. The trends are easy to see as is the fact that there has been no resistance in states where they already have illegalized many firearms. How many people that you know are ready to walk away from all they have just to be free? Not many cops are going to walk away from their pensions just to preserve the rights of someone who is not a cop. Sorry to be talking the truth but the truth is what it is and the result as I see it is unavoidable.

I wonder how long it will be before the sanctuary county sheriff's are dealt with? First you would probably need a federal law that they do not want to enforce and then the feds will deal with them all. (I think there is legislation to that effect introduced in congress) After all letting people keep their guns is not like letting people smoke/sell weed or shelter/support illegals......most of the population of sheep see those as harmless things and they see guns as evil. The sheep are anti gun because they cannot imagine actually defending themselves, that's why they are sheep. Then you have the second supporters who think the same way.....only they want hunting/sporting guns only, because they also cannot imagine having to defend their freedom which makes them sheep also. A nation of soft sheep will not keep its freedoms for long because they will vote/support those who say they will protect them and care for them but the reality is that those who say they will do that really just want complete control and once they have that it is all over. It is an unfortunate and disconcerting situation.
Posted By: hippie

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 05:38 PM

Yep, this could be put into the back-stabbing thread. It's no surprise tho. Just look at how many gun owners on h ere vote for worse, a democrat.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 06:13 PM

Then you have the second supporters who think the same way.....only they want hunting/sporting guns only, because they also cannot imagine having to defend their freedom which makes them sheep also

The reason class 3 firearms are so expensive is there are not enough to arm all the people willing to get permission and pay the tax. You have on multiple occasions said background checks, class 3 license, concealed carry license are all good ideas. Now you are disparaging people who wont pay 20 grand for a military grade weapon. If the ban on purchase of weapons made after 1986 were lifted the cost would be 1/10th of what they are today and more people would have them.

I still would not because I'm not going to ask permission then pay a bribe, I mean a tax, to exorcise a right. If the day comes where I need to use one of my firearms as a weapon in a war battle, if I'm alive after the battle, there will be plenty of military weapons to choose from.
Posted By: wy.wolfer

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
Then you have the second supporters who think the same way.....only they want hunting/sporting guns only, because they also cannot imagine having to defend their freedom which makes them sheep also

The reason class 3 firearms are so expensive is there are not enough to arm all the people willing to get permission and pay the tax. You have on multiple occasions said background checks, class 3 license, concealed carry license are all good ideas. Now you are disparaging people who wont pay 20 grand for a military grade weapon. If the ban on purchase of weapons made after 1986 were lifted the cost would be 1/10th of what they are today and more people would have them.

I still would not because I'm not going to ask permission then pay a bribe, I mean a tax, to exorcise a right. If the day comes where I need to use one of my firearms as a weapon in a war battle, if I'm alive after the battle, there will be plenty of military weapons to choose from.

Now you need to be careful about how you express you're opinions, in a growing number of blue states you might get red flagged for this kind of talk.
Posted By: cat_trapper_nv

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 06:24 PM

Great part about the United State is if you don’t like a certain states laws, move to another state. I don’t feel bad for anyone getting their guns taken away one California. If a majority of the people in a state want a law, then the law should be made.

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 06:29 PM

States absolutely do not have the authority to make it illegal for a person to exorcise a right. The people in CA who think gun ownership is dangerous have every right not to buy one.

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by cat_trapper_nv
Great part about the United State is if you don’t like a certain states laws, move to another state. I don’t feel bad for anyone getting their guns taken away one California. If a majority of the people in a state want a law, then the law should be made.
A law that does NOT infringe on a God given Constitutional right!

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 07:00 PM

A law that does NOT infringe on a God given Constitutional right!

If enough people in a California believed that the. They could get it changed. Plus that law isn’t infringing on anyone’s rights. They can still have guns. Majority wins in this country and I wouldn’t want it any other way

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 07:05 PM

Your could not be more wrong cat_trapper_nv. This country is not and never has been a democracy. Its a constitutional republic. The constitution can be amended but if it is not amended states are obligated to uphold it as is.

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 07:06 PM

[
If enough people in a California believed that the. They could get it changed. Plus that law isn’t infringing on anyone’s rights. [u]They can still have guns. Majority wins in this country and I wouldn’t want it any other way[/u]

Errrr nope ..... I don't have the time or the crayons to explain it to you, but you could have a go at comparing a constitutional republic to a democracy and then get back on here
Posted By: virgil1972

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 07:14 PM

[/quote]

If enough people in a California believed that the. They could get it changed. Plus that law isn’t infringing on anyone’s rights. They can still have guns. Majority wins in this country and I wouldn’t want it any other way[/quote]
If the gun is on the pre approved list

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 07:22 PM

I believe that I said the current system is workable, not perfect. For me it is important to stay within the realm of what is possible not in a fantasy world. I am very much willing and prepared to defend my life and liberty from anyone at anytime. There is a huge difference between me and someone who says the second is for hunting/sporting purposes. Having a ccl is working within the current system to keep me prepared to defend my life/liberty....Not having a ccl and saying my 2nd is the only thing I need is not living within the reality of current conditions. There is a huge difference between an idealist and a realist.

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 07:24 PM

States absolutely do not have the authority to make it illegal for a person to exorcise a right. The people in CA who think gun ownership is dangerous have every right not to buy one.

Actually states do have that authority or there would not be states that get away with those things. That is a fact not a dream.

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 07:41 PM

Haha so many radicals on this forum haha. Makes me laugh. Get upset because someone doesn’t agree with their opinion, but won’t agree with anyone else opinion. What California is doing is perfectly legal or it would be in the Supreme Court right now. Good for them doing what they believe. I don’t believe in their laws so I don’t live there. It’s awesome!!!! I would much rather have that being done at a state level instead of a federal level. Oh wait, that’s the way our country is set up. Haha. I love it

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 08:23 PM

Haha so many radicals on this forum haha. Makes me laugh. Get upset because someone doesn’t agree with their opinion, but won’t agree with anyone else opinion. What California is doing is perfectly legal or it would be in the Supreme Court right now. Good for them doing what they believe. I don’t believe in their laws so I don’t live there. It’s awesome!!!! I would much rather have that being done at a state level instead of a federal level. Oh wait, that’s the way our country is set up. Haha. I love it
Oh it's going to the court. There are to many lawsuits to even post at this point. I don't see people getting upset on here, just voicing their opinions. They do not match yours so I guess you see that as being upset? Don't worry, that is a typical liberal response. What is being said and I will try to explain this so you can understand..... Get someone to read it to you and explain it if I use big words...……. The 2nd Amendment says verbatim: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." States must follow this law. They do not get to make a law that will circumvent this. Commiefornia is not doing things that are "perfectly legal" not by a long shot. I suggest a little reading and a little education.

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 09:25 PM

That bothers me. A lot. That people think that an unifringed right to keep and bear arms is radical. Its one of the reasons a bunch of simple farmers, blacksmiths, freighters and others who had plenty to do just feeding and housing their families, took up arms against the most powerful military in the world.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Marty

Actually states do have that authority or there would not be states that get away with those things. That is a fact not a dream.

Forget the 2nd for a minute and read the 10th amendment. Then ask yourself if states have the authority to make law infringing upon the 2nd.

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by J Staton

Forget the 2nd for a minute and read the 10th amendment. Then ask yourself if states have the authority to make law infringing upon the 2nd.

They do it everyday....so it is apparent they have the authority to do it. Is it debatable that they should have that authority? I think it is but that is not the reality at the current time.

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 11:38 PM

Oh it's going to the court. There are to many lawsuits to even post at this point. I don't see people getting upset on here, just voicing their opinions. They do not match yours so I guess you see that as being upset? Don't worry, that is a typical liberal response. What is being said and I will try to explain this so you can understand..... Get someone to read it to you and explain it if I use big words...……. The 2nd Amendment says verbatim: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." States must follow this law. They do not get to make a law that will circumvent this. Commiefornia is not doing things that are "perfectly legal" not by a long shot. I suggest a little reading and a little education.

So according to that verbiage of the 2nd amendment, we should be able to own tanks, jets, bombers, anti-aircraft missles, battleships, submarines, and nukes.

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 11:39 PM

I honestly think we need to tighten our gun laws. Way to many guns out there. The less guns that are out, the less there are for criminals to take.
Posted By: DelawareRob

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 11:39 PM

If you can afford it sure...
Posted By: DelawareRob

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 11:40 PM

I honestly think we need to tighten our gun laws. Way to many guns out there. The less guns that are out, the less there are for criminals to take.

Get rid of cars also, too many drunk drivers.
Posted By: Catch22

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 11:43 PM

Don't wanna come across as a tool, but why are you here in T-Man land. Good Lord!

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/10/19 11:48 PM

Good Grief...…. crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/11/19 12:00 AM

Hahahaha you guys are wound so tight most cant take a joke.

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/11/19 12:01 AM

Oh wait.....this guy is serious......hahahahaha

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/11/19 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by Pike River
Hahahaha you guys are wound so tight most cant take a joke.
I'm hoping it's a joke and there isn't someone on here that is even more ignorant than James.
crazy

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/11/19 12:07 AM

Who’s joking?

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/11/19 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by Catch22

Don't wanna come across as a tool, but why are you here in T-Man land. Good Lord!

I’m on trapperman because I’m a trapper. I thought that’s what this site was about.

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/11/19 12:10 AM

So according to that verbiage of the 2nd amendment, we should be able to own tanks, jets, bombers, anti-aircraft missles, battleships, submarines, and nukes.

YES!

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/11/19 12:12 AM

I’m on trapperman because I’m a trapper. I thought that’s what this site was about.
Just curious. How old are you? Do you have a college degree?

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/11/19 12:13 AM

YES!

That will and should never happen. I’ll give up my ARs and other semi auto weapons, and high capacity mags to prevent shootings. I’m a big enough man to say that

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/11/19 12:14 AM

Then change the constitution.

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/11/19 12:14 AM

Just curious. How old are you? Do you have a college degree?

I’m 38 with a masters in wildlife biology.

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/11/19 12:15 AM

I would vote for a change in a heart beat. The constitution was made to be changed and altered over time.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/11/19 12:15 AM

That will and should never happen. I’ll give up my ARs and other semi auto weapons, and high capacity mags to prevent shootings. I’m a big enough man to say that

What shooting are you preventing by giving up your guns? lol

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/11/19 12:16 AM

it wont work cat trapper, you just wont have them anymore. outlaws still will.

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/11/19 12:16 AM

Takes guns off the streets. Makes us safe.

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/11/19 12:17 AM

Why am I not at all surprised...……. BAHAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAA BAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAA! I'm not even going to waste my time with this one folks. He is lost and cannot be recovered. Tell the liberal left I said, "Bite me"

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/11/19 12:17 AM

it wont work cat trapper, you just wont have them anymore. outlaws still will.

Is that a fact? Like you can prove that?

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/11/19 12:18 AM

Takes guns off the streets. Makes us safe.

lol

Why am I not at all surprised...……. BAHAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAA BAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAA! I'm not even going to waste my time with this one folks. He is lost and cannot be recovered. Tell the liberal left I said, "Bite me"

I’m republican. So I don’t know any of them. Why does wildlife biology make me a dem? Just cause i got more education then you doesn’t make me better then you

I would vote for a change in a heart beat. The constitution was made to be changed and altered over time.

The only time the constitution was ammended was to increase freedom, not reduce. Tried to limit once but that was repealed.

Also....personally I feel the Bill of Rights is a special part of the constitution that shouldn't be altered.

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/11/19 12:21 AM

I’m republican.

lol

Hahahahahaha hahahahahahaha. You guys are all too easy hahahahahahahahaha.

I’m republican. So I don’t know any of them. Why does wildlife biology make me a dem? Just cause i got more education then you doesn’t make me better then you

Never understood why some make certain assumptions.

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/11/19 12:23 AM

yes I can prove it. firearms are generally illegal in mexico but their gun crime is lots higher than ours. in England you cant even have a screwdriver outside your home without a permit but still plenty of murders going on. including with firearms. I suspect you already know that.

anyway proof is everywhere. including data that shows eliminating laws against concealed carry lower crime. significantly lower. I suspect you already knew that also

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/11/19 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

I’m republican.

lol

Well...makes sense.....look at the current GOP president and his associates.

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/11/19 12:24 AM

Yup, I was just looking at your old post's and realized we were being punked…….
grin JERKFACE! laugh
Posted By: DuxDawg

That bothers me. A lot. That people think that an unifringed right to keep and bear arms is radical. Its one of the reasons a bunch of simple farmers, blacksmiths, freighters and others who had plenty to do just feeding and housing their families, took up arms against the most powerful military in the world.

Amen.

yes I can prove it. firearms are generally illegal in mexico but their gun crime is lots higher than ours. in England you cant even have a screwdriver outside your home without a permit but still plenty of murders going on. including with firearms. I suspect you already know that.

anyway proof is everywhere. including data that shows eliminating laws against concealed carry lower crime. significantly lower. I suspect you already knew that also

Yes I know all of that. Haha all of this was a joke. I’ve been part of many groups that fight for the 2nd amendment. Haha that’s why I was making all the points the opposition makes.

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/11/19 12:27 AM

grin JERKFACE! laugh

I knew it was just a matter of time till someone checked out my post. I have lots of guns, and use every loophole the ATF has just because I can. I made an AR pistol with a folding stock that fits in a small school backpack just to irritate people.

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/11/19 12:27 AM

I’m 38 with a masters in wildlife biology. [/quote]
Yeah, your the idiots who have successfully infiltrated our DNR's, congrats knothead. Ya'all will probs win in 40 years, but for now with us solid lovers of our Country, Constitution, Anthem, Flag, your screwed. We may loose in the span, but for now, you got nothing anti......

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/11/19 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
cat_trapper_nv

I’m republican.

lol

Well...makes sense.....look at the current GOP president and his associates.

Attached picture image.jpg

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/11/19 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by Catch22

Yeah, your the idiots who have successfully infiltrated our DNR's, congrats knothead. Ya'all will probs win in 40 years, but for now with us solid lovers of our Country, Constitution, Anthem, Flag, your screwed. We may loose in the span, but for now, you got nothing anti...... [/quote]

Dude it’s a joke. Calm yourself. And just cause your state biologist suck doesn’t mean all of them do. I really don’t have a degree in wildlife biology. I just know people aren’t fans of them. Here in Nevada we have awesome biologist. They do a ton for use sportsman and we support them 100%

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/11/19 12:38 AM

grin JERKFACE! laugh

I knew it was just a matter of time till someone checked out my post. I have lots of guns, and use every loophole the ATF has just because I can. I made an AR pistol with a folding stock that fits in a small school backpack just to irritate people.

You blew my mind there for a few minutes. I was wondering how an anti 2nd could have been on here since 2013 and not be on my and everyone else's radar. …… Good one.... Jerkface! wink

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/11/19 01:14 AM

Yeah, your the idiots who have successfully infiltrated our DNR's, congrats knothead. Ya'all will probs win in 40 years, but for now with us solid lovers of our Country, Constitution, Anthem, Flag, your screwed. We may loose in the span, but for now, you got nothing anti...... [/quote]

Dude it’s a joke. Calm yourself. And just cause your state biologist suck doesn’t mean all of them do. I really don’t have a degree in wildlife biology. I just know people aren’t fans of them. Here in Nevada we have awesome biologist. They do a ton for use sportsman and we support them 100%[/quote]
Ya freakin idiot. I realize you had a plan, knothead, but really man? TOOL.....

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/11/19 01:18 AM

Are you a close relative to Occasional Cortex ? ...... You seem to have her aspirations and make as little sense as she does.
Posted By: patfundine

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/11/19 01:57 AM

First off.... let me say I love guns and own one or several.....

This fool didn't read the rules when he registered his guns, the cop clearly told him no AR pistols are allowed in California, and he tried to register one. This lack of inteligence is the gun problem in our country. He could have easily made it legal then registered it, and kept it. And anyone with half an ounce of brains wouldn't have left the clip in it that he was crying about.

Now. I want one practical use for an AR pistol. Guns like that are made for spraying lead at people and nothing else. If you live somewhere that you're so scared you need several AR pistols, you need to move to another place.

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/11/19 02:05 AM

Originally Posted by patfundine

Now. I want one practical use for an AR pistol. Guns like that are made for spraying lead at people and nothing else. If you live somewhere that you're so scared you need several AR pistols, you need to move to another place.

They are fun to shoot and it dramatically increases the chance of a "hit" for individuals with poor vision.

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/11/19 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by Scuba1

Are you a close relative to Occasional Cortex ? ...... You seem to have her aspirations and make as little sense as she does.

Hey Euro.....it was revealed as a joke on this and the previous page.

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/11/19 02:17 AM

AR pistols are awesome!

smile

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like - 03/11/19 03:24 AM

Some folks just don't understand the meaning of "shall not be infringed."
© 2024 Trapperman Forums