Home

Ooops no texting

Posted By: varmintshooter

Ooops no texting - 03/12/19 12:50 AM

Date was the 11th times are wrong. One day I will figure out how to correct it.

[Linked Image]

several hours later, still cleaning up. Driver not hunt------- physically

[Linked Image].
Posted By: Tactical.20

Re: Ooops no texting - 03/12/19 01:51 AM

He could loose his job maybe, my son just moved to NC
Posted By: beeman

Re: Ooops no texting - 03/12/19 02:32 AM

Any explanation about how someone puts a tractor and trailer on its side on a flat highway that is bone dry?
Posted By: Tactical.20

Re: Ooops no texting - 03/12/19 03:22 AM

I saw the damage a truck carrying concrete forms in NY mountains, it slid on it's side into the trees, almost looked like a small tornado hit trees, he swerved to miss bicycles on highway
Posted By: Leary Sink

Re: Ooops no texting - 03/12/19 05:05 AM

Betcha he had to throw his underdrawers away!!

First you say it, then you do it!!
Posted By: harleydparts

Re: Ooops no texting - 03/12/19 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by beeman
Any explanation about how someone puts a tractor and trailer on its side on a flat highway that is bone dry?

Ya, texting, watching a video on the phone/iPad/computer and several other reasons all related to shoddy truck drivers. Make ya feel safer yet?
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Ooops no texting - 03/12/19 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by beeman

When that much weight crosses that white line, it really bites and the fight is on to get it back. Inexperienced drivers are so panicked that they aren't prepared when it finally rolls back up on the road and they over compensate. The result is what you see in the picture.
Posted By: coop

Re: Ooops no texting - 03/12/19 10:39 AM

I just hate it when that happens... frown
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Ooops no texting - 03/12/19 12:55 PM

Bad deal...he might need a career change now
Posted By: racerboy108

Re: Ooops no texting - 03/12/19 01:03 PM

It was either swerve or hit bigfoot I am sure his story was
Posted By: 20scout

Re: Ooops no texting - 03/12/19 03:17 PM

Doesn't matter as I'm sure he still has his job as finding truck drivers this day and age is next to impossible, much less finding a decent one. A number of years ago I put one on it's side when the side of the road collapsed. Boss was very upset with me but I didn't lose my job. Found out later he came out very well on the deal with the insurance company.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Ooops no texting - 03/12/19 08:26 PM

True drivers are difficult to find but that same insurance company influences greatly the quality of driver allowed behind the wheel.

“Risk Management”
© 2024 Trapperman Forums