Home

Thank you Canadians

Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Thank you Canadians - 03/17/19 12:27 AM

For having some people that can play the hardwood in the winter and not just skate on ice, because of those players iowa state university just won the big twelve tournament.
Posted By: Mira Trapper

Re: Thank you Canadians - 03/17/19 04:04 AM

Canadians love their sports & the US of A Universities have given our gals & guys a winning opportunity to play the game they love while getting educated They very seldom go just for the game & put the effort into Scholarship educations to.
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: Thank you Canadians - 03/17/19 02:43 PM

Yeah, and as far as I know the 3 on the isu team are good students.
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Thank you Canadians - 03/17/19 02:47 PM

isn't college still free in Canada??had some cousins that were makin careers out of college when i was younger.and yes their last name was McLeod.
Posted By: Saskfly

Re: Thank you Canadians - 03/19/19 01:15 PM

never was free............
Posted By: Saskfly

Re: Thank you Canadians - 03/19/19 01:15 PM

Government would give you loans for it all day though.......
Posted By: Northof50

Re: Thank you Canadians - 03/19/19 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by pcr2
isn't college still free in Canada??had some cousins that were makin careers out of college when i was younger.and yes their last name was McLeod.

All First Nations have free college if the marks are there. and the bands don't spend it somewhere else and the poor students get left high and dry. But that's another story to be told.
Posted By: Mira Trapper

Re: Thank you Canadians - 03/19/19 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by pcr2
I put my Mac Leod children in university & it was not free because they do not have native American blood in them. However, if they did have native blood, they would have had their education paid for. BTW , nothing is free and comes at cost despite the Liberal claims that it is free.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums