Home

Trapperman Defense Fund Auction STARTED

Posted By: wheelers

Trapperman Defense Fund Auction STARTED - 03/23/19 02:08 AM

It's that time of year to have an auction to replenish the legal defense fund. We are looking for donations to be auctioned off. If you have something please send me a PM and I will list it. Pictures are helpful. If you would like to make a donation of money that would be great also. The auction will be located on the auction forum page.
https://trapperman.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/forums/16/1/auction-forum

Some of the money donated has went to Montana, Idaho, California and the latest was 3000.00 to New Mexico to help with their fight.. Without your help these would not have been possible.

If you would like to read about the defense fund click on forums and scroll down. There is an accounting of every donation and donor along with the balance. Also read the usage post it explains what it is to be used for. Thank you
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Trapperman Defense Fund Auction - 03/23/19 01:18 PM

Money well spent and thank you for doing this for the preservation of what we love.
Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Re: Trapperman Defense Fund Auction - 03/23/19 01:21 PM

I'd like to add that 100% of money collected for this fund goes into the fund. There are no admin fees or any other fees that will come from this fund. 100% goes to help fight for our trapping rights.
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: Trapperman Defense Fund Auction - 03/23/19 01:41 PM

See if I can rummage up some antique's for this since im so old now ALL my traps are antique, lol. Sure way to get money from your pocket straight to the front line of the fight!
Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Re: Trapperman Defense Fund Auction - 03/23/19 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Jtrapper
See if I can rummage up some antique's for this since im so old now ALL my traps are antique, lol. Sure way to get money from your pocket straight to the front line of the fight!

LOL, you're getting old alright, just like the rest of us. I'm going to dig out one of Russ Carman's fox traps with his name tag attached and donate it. I need to go take some pictures first though.
Posted By: Gulo

Re: Trapperman Defense Fund Auction - 03/23/19 02:40 PM

PM'd you, wheelers. Three knives on their way. Thanks to Paul for flagging this.

Jack
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Trapperman Defense Fund Auction - 03/23/19 03:17 PM

Wheelers, sending you PM with images of prints to offer . Thank you, Mr Paul .

Re: Trapperman Defense Fund Auction - 03/23/19 04:52 PM

Thank you all and Thank you Paul for pointing out 100% of the money goes into the fund.
Posted By: Trapset

Re: Trapperman Defense Fund Auction - 03/24/19 01:40 PM

I'll get a package of RTS stuff together and PM ya Wheelers.

Re: Trapperman Defense Fund Auction - 03/26/19 11:54 PM

Lots of new items added daily
Posted By: JoeGoodman

Re: Trapperman Defense Fund Auction - 03/31/19 12:58 PM

I will donate the following, and ship directly to the winners....
[Linked Image]
2 of my new art print titled, "A Shot on the Rocks" (to be listed separately.)

Re: Trapperman Defense Fund Auction - 03/31/19 01:00 PM

2 of my art print titled, "The Night Bandit". (Also to be listed separately.)
[Linked Image]

Re: Trapperman Defense Fund Auction - 03/31/19 01:03 PM

And 2 of my art print titled, "King of the Northwoods". (To be listed separately) [Linked Image]

Good Luck to the bidders!

Joe Goodman
www.JoeGoodmanPrints.com
Posted By: Mike Cope

Re: Trapperman Defense Fund Auction - 03/31/19 02:53 PM

I will donate a butcher package...

Will include at least two of each type of knives shown in the picture along with at least two steels and two scabbards.

I can not guarantee that I have any hooks on hand so no promise there.

These are used knives from a packing house that have been reconditioned so will not look new. They will however be sharp and serviceable for the trap shed and/or kitchen.

[Linked Image]

What this means that I will contact the winner and ask a few questions and then try to tailor a package that suits the winner...after I put the above stuff in the Medium flat rate box I will add items until I am Happy with what is in there...Pretty sure the winner will be happy too.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Trapperman Defense Fund Auction - 03/31/19 03:17 PM

Awesome!!! Thanks everyone who participates and helps with this.

Let me see what I can donate.

Re: Trapperman Defense Fund Auction - 03/31/19 04:49 PM

Thanks guys I'll get this stuff listed.
Posted By: w side rd 151

Re: Trapperman Defense Fund Auction - 04/02/19 11:58 PM

I purchased the butcher pack from Horn last year it is worth way more than I paid . As he mentioned they are not new but are as sharp and as easy to sharpen as any knife you can buy. He packed so any knives in there that I should not bid on it this year but I am tempted
Posted By: ponyboy

Re: Trapperman Defense Fund Auction - 04/04/19 01:37 PM

I will donate a Darin Freeborough # 1 Stop loss long spring trap with his trapping tag attached
Posted By: Cletis Richards

Re: Trapperman Defense Fund Auction - 04/07/19 02:40 PM

Forgot to mention to Dave that the sample pak of Appleroad lures/bait consists of 1 pint each of Bobcatmeat and Horsemeat predator bait and 4 ounce each of coyote and bobcat gland lure. Appleroadures.com will paid shipping on this auction item also.

Cletis and Elizabeth
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: Trapperman Defense Fund Auction - 04/15/19 12:45 PM

This is a very nice thing to do, thanks to all that help put it on.
Posted By: Idahotrapguy

Re: Trapperman Defense Fund Auction - 04/26/19 06:14 AM

Crap I missed it, it looks like. I would ve put together a Idaho Trappers Association package together to auction off. When is next auction?

Re: Trapperman Defense Fund Auction - 04/26/19 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by Idahotrapguy
Crap I missed it, it looks like. I would ve put together a Idaho Trappers Association package together to auction off. When is next auction?

No set date.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Trapperman Defense Fund Auction - 05/01/19 10:00 PM

Hoping Sharon puts another print up on the next auction you guys got off cheap this time
Posted By: Gulo

Re: Trapperman Defense Fund Auction - 05/07/19 04:15 PM

I didn't spend much time on analysis of the results, but I did notice that Sharon donated at least 12 (twelve!) prints to the auction, bringing in a total of $785 for the defense fund! Every trapper in North America should be in awe of her art work, and, as well, should be in awe of her fantastic generosity in her donations. Personally, my hat off to her especially as well as everyone else who donated or bid on the auction items.

Jack
© 2024 Trapperman Forums