This news should make the rest of the football teams happy
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Gronk ..just announced retirement ! - 03/24/19 10:25 PM

who?? whistle
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Gronk ..just announced retirement ! - 03/24/19 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by pcr2
who?? whistle

You know...the best tight end in football history.....
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Gronk ..just announced retirement ! - 03/24/19 10:34 PM

Bills fan remember,Beturcheck will just get a better one cheaper.
Posted By: wissmiss

Re: Gronk ..just announced retirement ! - 03/24/19 10:42 PM

What ever will Tom Brady do?? Follow suit........
Posted By: harrison72

Re: Gronk ..just announced retirement ! - 03/24/19 10:49 PM

Not a Patriots fan, but gotta give credit where credit is due. I didn't think anyone would replace Wes Welker, but here comes Gronk. They will replace him.
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: Gronk ..just announced retirement ! - 03/24/19 10:53 PM

Never heard of him. whistle
Posted By: PSB1011

Re: Gronk ..just announced retirement ! - 03/24/19 11:05 PM

who's Tom Brady?

Re: Gronk ..just announced retirement ! - 03/24/19 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by PSB1011
who's Tom Brady?

He’s a great fox trapper in New England ....surprised you Nevah heard of him....
Posted By: goldnut

Re: Gronk ..just announced retirement ! - 03/24/19 11:57 PM

Thats awesome Ness! Wish we had one here in PA! laugh
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: Gronk ..just announced retirement ! - 03/24/19 11:58 PM

Boy I miss read that, I thought it said Cronk retired as in lures, but it doesn’t surprise me the way this last year went it looked like he struggled even when they said he was healthy.
Posted By: EdP

Re: Gronk ..just announced retirement ! - 03/25/19 12:15 AM

Good move on his part. He has been getting the crap beat out of him and it's going to come back to haunt him in a couple of decades. He already has enough money to live comfortably for the rest of his life if invested wisely. Now he needs a hobby to keep him busy and occupied. Maybe it will be trapping!
Posted By: Moosetrot

Re: Gronk ..just announced retirement ! - 03/25/19 12:33 AM

Well, good for him! I am a diehard Packers fan but sure enjoyed watching Gronk and Edelman play football.

Moosetrot
Posted By: Sac Creek

Re: Gronk ..just announced retirement ! - 03/25/19 02:00 AM

Gronkowski may not make the Hall of Fame due to his short career. Don’t beat me up Ness, I read this from some sports writer.

Re: Gronk ..just announced retirement ! - 03/25/19 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by Sac Creek
Gronkowski may not make the Hall of Fame due to his short career. Don’t beat me up Ness, I read this from some sports writer.

First Ballot...end of story. Hey....what’s going on Tyreek ? Sounds like he’s got a little problem...a little worse than getting a massage ...lol
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: Gronk ..just announced retirement ! - 03/25/19 02:47 AM

I don't like the patriots, but he was a great player.
Posted By: Wild_Idaho

Re: Gronk ..just announced retirement ! - 03/25/19 03:13 AM

A few years ago when I still watched NFL, I always admired his talent as a player, but thought he would do best to keep his cocky mouth shut and wipe the stupid smirk off his face. Stereotypical jock, but a great player.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Gronk ..just announced retirement ! - 03/25/19 03:22 AM

Originally Posted by Bob_Iowa
Boy I miss read that, I thought it said Cronk retired as in lures, but it doesn’t surprise me the way this last year went it looked like he struggled even when they said he was healthy.

Haha. I thought the same thing that is was Cronk until I realized it was Ness that posted it. The same with many people, don’t care much for the Patriots but I did think ol’ Gronk was one heck of a football player. Good for him to go out on top. Then there was that one cheap late hit he was involved in...
Posted By: w side rd 151

Re: Gronk ..just announced retirement ! - 03/25/19 08:59 AM

Not a fan of NFL in general and not a Pats fan either .But I give them credit for winning as much as they do. What they have done record wise is not likely to be repeat in a long long time
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: Gronk ..just announced retirement ! - 03/25/19 11:09 AM

Gronk epitomized the "dumb jock" stereotype, but was a great player. He'll definitely go into the HOF as a first ballot nominee.
From reports he hasn't spent any of his football money. He is living strictly off his endorsements.

Goldnut, the Steelers are notorious for not using a TE to their full potential. I think the first one they really used was Kevin Green. They were just used as blockers for many years.
Posted By: Michael Morris

Re: Gronk ..just announced retirement ! - 03/25/19 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Nessmuck
You know...the best tight end in football history.....

Let's see Tony G is 8th all time in recieving TDs, FIRST among TEs, 6th all time in receiving yards, FIRST among TEs, and 2nd all time in receptions, FIRST among TEs. You can have Brady as the GOAT qb, but Gronk aint even a clost 2nd to Tony G as far as TEs go.

Originally Posted by Nessmuck
First Ballot...end of story. Hey....what’s going on Tyreek ? Sounds like he’s got a little problem...a little worse than getting a massage ...lol

IDK Nessy, one of these guys is about to get a video released proving his guilt, the other ain't cool

Posted By: Wild_Idaho

Re: Gronk ..just announced retirement ! - 03/25/19 01:23 PM

Hey Ness, you're not going all southern on us are you? Shouldn't it be "Gronk announces retiyament?"

Re: Gronk ..just announced retirement ! - 03/25/19 01:28 PM

Let’s call Tony G ....the Greatest “Regular Season “ tight end....cuz we will Nevah know how he would have done ,when the chips are on the Table. We all know for a fact..that Gronk is the best tight end ever to play the game ...”Clutch” comes to mind and of course 3 RINGS !! Dan Marino and Tony G ...should have their own show called ...Wanna Bees ....
Posted By: Michael Morris

Re: Gronk ..just announced retirement ! - 03/25/19 02:23 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: grapestomper

Re: Gronk ..just announced retirement ! - 03/25/19 03:28 PM

He is smart for a dumb jock. Hasn't spent a penny of his actual football salary.
Spends his endorsement money.
Getting out before he can't walk is smart.
Goes out on a big win.
Hard to beat.
Not a New England fan but he is a great player.

Re: Gronk ..just announced retirement ! - 03/26/19 12:36 AM

And GRONK DID ALL THIS........IN 9 YEARS !!!!! What Gonzalez play 17 years ?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums