Home

Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax

Posted By: Finster

Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/09/19 11:51 PM

Nolte: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax

The far-left ThinkProgress reports that scientists have finally proven that the theory of man-made Global Warming is a total hoax.
Of course, no one will admit it, but that is exactly what has happened.
Current CO2 levels of 410 parts per million (ppm) were last seen on Earth three million years ago, according to the most detailed reconstruction of the Earth’s climate by researchers at the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) and published in Science Advances.
Yes, you read that correctly, three million — million — years ago CO2 levels on Earth were the same as they are today, but there is one major difference between three million years ago and today…
Three million years ago, we humans were not driving cars or eating the meat that requires cow farts; we weren’t barbecuing or refusing to recycle or building factories; there was no Industrial Age, no plastic, no air conditioning, no electricity, no lumber mills, no consumerism, no aerosols.
In fact, three million years ago, there were probably no human beings on Earth, at least not human in the way we use that term today. And yet…
CO2 levels were the same then as they are now…
Hmmm…?
But I thought humans warmed the planet? That’s the hustle we’ve been sold for three decades now — you know, that WE are the problem.
We have also been told the problem is DEFINITELY NOT a billions-year-old planet running through cycles where the temperature might fluctuate a bit. Oh, no, that could never be it — so stop saying that could be, you Denier.
Well, what about the Ice Age that occurred thousands and thousands of years before the Industrial Age.
Shut up, Denier.
And yet…
According to the study, scientists also discovered that during this period of Global Warming “there were no ice sheets covering either Greenland or West Antarctica, and much of the East Antarctic ice sheet was gone.”
How is this possible 2,999,971 years before Arnold Schwarzenegger bought his Hummer?
It gets worse:
Temperatures were up to 7 degrees Fahrenheit warmer globally, at least double that at the poles, and sea levels were some 20 meters (65 feet) higher.
How is that possible 2,999,945 years before Americans moved to the suburbs and lit up the charcoal grills?
Naturally, even in the face of a study that totally debunks the whole concept of man-made Global Warming, ThinkProgress is sticking with that hoax but is also forced to concede the following:
The good news is that the Earth does not warm instantly, and mile-thick ice sheets melt even more slowly. So the temperature rise will take several decades, and tens of feet of sea level rise will take hundreds and hundreds of years.
But-but-but-but Alexandria Ocasio-Crazy told me we only have 12 years!
And then ThinkProgress drops this anti-science stink bomb:
That means the choices we make now can affect the rate of rise and determine whether we blow past 65 feet of sea level rise to beyond 200 feet.
Because, because, because Orange Man Bad:
Even worse, the climate policy agenda President Donald Trump is pushing — actions that include rolling back U.S. laws that reduce carbon pollution and abandoning the Paris climate agreement — would lock us in to such high CO2 levels, sea levels would rise a foot per decade in just a few decades.
No, actually, what this study proves is that there is nothing we can do to stop the Earth’s naturally occurring climate cycles. Even the worst of the worst, even the most maniacal pushing the Global Warming Hoax admit that, at best, we can only cool the planet a couple of degrees, which will do next to nothing if the planet is determined to again warm itself by seven degrees, as we now know it did 2,999,998 years before the Bad Orange Man approved a couple of pipelines.
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/10/19 12:02 AM

Great, now the people will probably have to pay for a study to prove or disprove this study. crazy
Posted By: Posco

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/10/19 12:05 AM

Mankind is going to blow himself to smithereens long before sea level rise ever reaches my toes. They should spend their sleepless nights worrying about that.
Posted By: grumley701

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/10/19 12:18 AM

It's not about facts, it's about emotions...how I feel caries more weight than what is true in today's age.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/10/19 12:20 AM

Just wait till we have a couple of warm days in the summer and they will come out of the woodwork. This time of the year those folks tend to be mighty quiet. It just does not have the desired effect when they give us the global warming , sea level rising talk when some potentially angry listener could shove an icicle up their stern end to shut them up.
Posted By: BillyTraps

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/10/19 12:20 AM

You might like this Finster. Fatal Flaw In Climate Change Science
https://youtu.be/NYoOcaqCzxo
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/10/19 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by grumley701
It's not about facts, it's about emotions...how I feel cares more weight than what is true in today's age.

This! I'd give 1000 points for this post if we had a point system here!
Posted By: Furvor

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/10/19 12:55 AM

The planet has been warming and cooling as far back as fossil evidence goes. Probably Adam & Eve in the garden started it. If so it is no hoax.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/10/19 01:00 AM

What's worse there were people on here who bought into......
Posted By: Bigfoot

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/10/19 01:08 AM

I never could figure out how THEY KNOW that higher Co2 levels were the cause and not the effect of global warming
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/10/19 01:43 AM

when I was in school we were warned of an impending ice age that was coming because of air pollution.

I like breathing so some air quality standards I can get on board with. we definitely had water and air problems in the 70's and 80's. things are lots better now.

I am no scientist but even I can see in the fossils that we have gone from very cold to very warm, more than once

I don't believe destroying our economy in the name of less pollution will benefit anyone except those in countries without standards, or unenforced standards.
Posted By: white17

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/10/19 03:19 AM

From the Scientific Section of the Third IPCC Report Section 14.2.2:

“In sum, a strategy must recognise what is possible. In climate research and modelling, we should recognise that we are dealing with a coupled non-linear chaotic system, and therefore that the long-term prediction of future climate states is not possible”
Posted By: Marty

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/10/19 04:39 AM

Very Interesting!

Thanks.
Posted By: trapr

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/10/19 05:02 AM

Originally Posted by white17
From the Scientific Section of the Third IPCC Report Section 14.2.2:

“In sum, a strategy must recognise what is possible. In climate research and modelling, we should recognise that we are dealing with a coupled non-linear chaotic system, and therefore that the long-term prediction of future climate states is not possible”

Could you explain what that says in english, I do not speak or write pompous academic.You know what I mean, where someone uses grandiose verbage and prose to obfuscate facts.
joking aside, if not one person on this planet can get the weather forecast right in a circle around them of 250 miles correct for 2 days in advance and half the temp gauges in my town have different readings than the rest and our weather data goes back only a couple hundred years how can someone say that our world temp has risen by 1/2 a degree?
Posted By: 3togo

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/10/19 11:19 AM

Let's not forget the 100 or so volcanoes spewing out tons of carbon emissions each day into the atmosphere. Too many people that vote don't care about facts. Just ask Al Gore.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/10/19 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by 3togo
Let's not forget the 100 or so volcanoes spewing out tons of carbon emissions each day into the atmosphere. Too many people that vote don't care about facts. Just ask Al Gore.

If it was't for Al Gore we wouldn't be having this conversation on the internet right now, lol.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/10/19 04:47 PM

For years we listened to many scientists preaching the man-made effects of global warming. When average decreasing temps started making it look like they might be wrong, global warming became climate change. According to other scientists, something that happens over a period of time.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/10/19 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Foxpaw
If it was't for Al Gore we wouldn't be having this conversation on the internet right now, lol.

The Internet and climate change. Thanks for reminding us that Gore is up to his elbows in both.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/10/19 06:17 PM

I tend to believe the weather is fickled but the weather over the last 10 years has been beyond strange it seems only time will tell!
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/10/19 06:18 PM

It seems only Climate change is when many feel that the world is only a few thousand years old.

Climate change does occur what are humans going to do to best deal with the changes that are occurring ? Too bad working to find workable solutions to deal with changes is so political that practical approaches are not explored.

Bryce

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/10/19 06:29 PM

What I don't get is if c02 is the issue why is nobody planting trees by the billions so how bad can it be! LOL
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/10/19 06:34 PM

And why does the MSM ignore scientists who claimed global warming and climate change aren't man-made, but are events that occur over a period of time?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/10/19 08:54 PM

Almost 8 billion humans on the planet. I seriously doubt we aren't causing some of the warming.

BTW, I don't see a link to any such study, I don't see the names of the scientists behind the study, or the institution to which they are attached. What I see is someone saying that an article somewhere says something. Well the main climate change article on their site (https://thinkprogress.org/carbon-dioxide-levels-sea-antarctica-b435497e1266/) seems to be contrary to what the OP posted...

Remember people, articles on websites are not the same as real studies. Don't say "scientists say" unless you can name those scientists.
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/10/19 09:06 PM

My scientists can beat up your scientists! laugh
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/10/19 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by beaverpeeler
My scientists can beat up your scientists! laugh

Oh yeah.....well my scientist is bigger and cooler than your scientist.
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/10/19 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
What I don't get is if c02 is the issue why is nobody planting trees by the billions so how bad can it be! LOL

My question is why aren't we all dead? CO2 is heavier than oxygen and nitrogen. All these billions of tons of CO2 should have come out of the exhaust pipes and smokestacks and settled down to ground level, built up, and then asphyxiated us all.

Mike

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/10/19 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by CGilliam
Almost 8 billion humans on the planet. I seriously doubt we aren't causing some of the warming.

BTW, I don't see a link to any such study, I don't see the names of the scientists behind the study, or the institution to which they are attached. What I see is someone saying that an article somewhere says something. Well the main climate change article on their site (https://thinkprogress.org/carbon-dioxide-levels-sea-antarctica-b435497e1266/) seems to be contrary to what the OP posted...

Remember people, articles on websites are not the same as real studies. Don't say "scientists say" unless you can name those scientists.

Same article I believe. My post was a summery of the article posted on Breitbart.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/10/19 11:37 PM

Yeah, I think Breitbart took some liberties with it. grin

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/10/19 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by CGilliam
Yeah, I think Breitbart took some liberties with it. grin

I don't believe so. The points he makes from the article are valid. Nothing was made up or embellished that I see.
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/11/19 01:20 AM

https://www.investors.com/politics/...admits-real-motive-behind-warming-scare/
Posted By: Calvin

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/11/19 01:38 AM

Had an old guy tell me the other day that the earth is warming. I said I sure hope so because it was only 10 thousand years ago that where we're standing right now was under 150 feet of ice....called the ice age. Sheese....some people.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/11/19 02:40 AM

It's not about facts, it's about emotions...how I feel caries more weight than what is true in today's age.

While you make an excellent point, it is much simpler than that.
"Its not about facts, its about votes."

Right after Al Gore invented the internet, he invented Global Warming. Why? He had nothing else to run on. Democrats have even less to run on this time around, so they have ramped up Gore's idiocy to the level of 'We only have 10-12 years left to save the planet."
Democrats have only one motive for all of their actions and empty promises.
Votes.
Posted By: star flakes

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/11/19 02:59 AM

There are over 50 atmospheric heaters globally in the HAARP project, the most widely known is in Alaska. One of the side effects of this missile defense system is weather modification or it seems as of this past month, the ability to deluge Iran's food growing region to pressure them. That much heating causes a great deal of bizarre weather. It also had in the activation of this network during the Clinton Gore years, the incorrect conclusion that this much heat would raise temperatures, and a cover was needed to be generated for this anomaly. Hence global warming appeared which the financiers produced a scheme called carbon tax to attempt to gain more control of world finance. Yes they were going to charge people for an unseen gas and going to charge to "store it" underground. Thankfully that failed, but the side effects of this continue on.
For the record, gaseous clouds make things cooler as they do not absorb heat, but block heat.

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/11/19 04:22 AM

Problems need fixing so create a problem and get paid to fix it a win win! LOL If not make yourself a victim because victims get paid too!
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/11/19 10:42 AM

Problems need fixing so create a problem and get paid to fix it a win win! LOL If not make yourself a victim because victims get paid too!

it's even BETTER when .gov benefits with the biggest POWER GRAB in the history of the planet!
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/11/19 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Mike in A-town

My question is why aren't we all dead? CO2 is heavier than oxygen and nitrogen. All these billions of tons of CO2 should have come out of the exhaust pipes and smokestacks and settled down to ground level, built up, and then asphyxiated us all.

Mike

Corn.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/11/19 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by bblwi
It seems only Climate change is when many feel that the world is only a few thousand years old.

Climate change does occur what are humans going to do to best deal with the changes that are occurring ? Too bad working to find workable solutions to deal with changes is so political that practical approaches are not explored.

Bryce

Can't stop climates changing so animals adapt/change or disappear.
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax - 04/11/19 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by 52Carl

While you make an excellent point, it is much simpler than that.
"Its not about facts, its about votes."

Right after Al Gore invented the internet, he invented Global Warming. Why? He had nothing else to run on. Democrats have even less to run on this time around, so they have ramped up Gore's idiocy to the level of 'We only have 10-12 years left to save the planet."
Democrats have only one motive for all of their actions and empty promises.
Votes.

And now lol, AOC blames the immigration problems at the border on climate change. You just can't make this stuff up.

Climate change is driving migrant crisis.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums