Home

Purple Power Cleaner

Posted By: Bigbuck

Purple Power Cleaner - 04/10/19 11:52 PM

Has anybody tried using this Purple Power Cleaner to clean their traps of logwood dye plus dirt, blood, and wax?
I'm wanting to try and boil my traps in it but figured I would ask the experts 1'st.
Posted By: Bigbuck

Re: Purple Power Cleaner - 04/11/19 10:58 AM

? Nobody has tried this?
Posted By: forester79

Re: Purple Power Cleaner - 04/11/19 11:21 AM

I use it to degrease new traps. Very good degreaser. Use it alot at work to wash equipment.
Posted By: Koss2005

Re: Purple Power Cleaner - 04/11/19 12:09 PM

I use it to remove FMJ. Drop the trap in a bucket full of purple power take it out the next day and rinse.
Posted By: ambush32

Re: Purple Power Cleaner - 04/11/19 12:25 PM

If my memory is correct, a couple years ago on the site a member had a topic about using that cleaner for cleaning traps...I believe he just let the traps shimmer in a solution of purple cleaner and water for a period of time...if I remember it worked quite well..
Posted By: Arkansas87

Re: Purple Power Cleaner - 04/11/19 02:10 PM

I use it. I have a 55 gallon barrel cut down to the top ring that I boil traps in. It will boil 80 to 100 traps at a time. I fill it up with traps, add 2 gallons of purple power and fill the rest up with water.I dnt actually boil I just get it hot enough to let it start steaming pritty good and let it go like that for about and hour or so. Takes off FMJ and everything else very well!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums