Home

Electric fencer

Posted By: GRIZ

Electric fencer - 04/20/19 06:43 PM

I laid the side of my hand on the wire an felt a slight tingle then put my finger on it that was more of a tingle but I’ve had 3 times the tingle from a 9 volt battery. Well while my finger was on the wire an I gave him a pat on the neck/shoulder an his behind went right to the ground. Why did I not feel the shock but he did
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Electric fencer - 04/20/19 06:52 PM

Your boots or shoes are probably somewhat insulated. He was apparently better grounded.

Keith
Posted By: turkn8rtrapper

Re: Electric fencer - 04/20/19 06:53 PM

For what ever reason you were not grounded very well and became the conductor to he who was grounded.
Posted By: #11

Re: Electric fencer - 04/20/19 08:05 PM

Wether 2 people or 8, the last person in the "chain" is always the ground. We've been playing that game on people since I was a kid.
Posted By: 20scout

Re: Electric fencer - 04/20/19 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by #11
Wether 2 people or 8, the last person in the "chain" is always the ground. We've been playing that game on people since I was a kid.

Especially when my cousin's from the big city came to visit!! grin
Posted By: Tactical.20

Re: Electric fencer - 04/20/19 11:42 PM

My garden one is weak when I have shoes on, touch the ground and you will feel it pretty good!
Posted By: #11

Re: Electric fencer - 04/21/19 12:22 AM

We use to run meat goats behind a couple of Speedrites from Australia or New Zealand. They would flat knock the dog snot out of you. It was not an experience you would forget.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums