Home

Thank you, Sharon!

Posted By: white marlin

Thank you, Sharon! - 05/09/19 10:08 PM

Sharon,

Thank you so much for donating your print of the "Zagman Coyote"!

It arrived today, and I love it!

And the "little something extra" was very cool, indeed!

The other bidders should have stepped up their game!

Thanks again, Miss Sharon!

Don
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Thank you, Sharon! - 05/10/19 01:38 AM

Many thanks to yourself and all who contributed to the cause that is so dear to us .

Mark is an incredible coyote trapper , who routinely gets among the most amazing Eastern's out there.

He has sent me his best for years now, that I have used as models for big coyotes . Ones with unique descriptions of their bios undoubtably valuable for study of the big ones in the east, compared to the western ones.....some of whom Ive sent for curious review by our biologists that we enjoy on here so much .

Mark has every original in his personal collection that I have made of his unique coyotes ...a collection amassed in the summit of his best.

I am proud and happy to be part of such an amazing team of the best outdoorsmen on earth, conducted by Mr Paul himself. I am just happy to be part of his orchestra, in the cello section in happy contribution to the cause we all hold dear.

Glad you enjoy your Zagman coyote, Don, seeing the details Mark has made to us all appreciating his years of hard work , teaching in turn, to others.

© 2024 Trapperman Forums