Home

Scarborough Fair- three little girls

Posted By: Finster

Scarborough Fair- three little girls - 05/17/19 01:09 PM

I've been watching this little girl's videos. Her name is Sina. She is an incredibly talented drummer. I believe she started making videos when she was 14 which would put her around 18 or 19 now. While watching her videos, I came across this little gem. These three little girls rendition of Simon and Garfunkel's "Scarborough Fair" is mind blowing! Below that is Sina playing a drumless track of "Tom Sawyer" by Rush. She is about 14 in this video. The little girl is going places. Hope you enjoy. smile

Posted By: cotton

Re: Scarborough Fair- three little girls - 05/17/19 01:30 PM

dang
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Scarborough Fair- three little girls - 05/17/19 01:33 PM

I stumbled on to Sina a while back by accident and was blown away. That kid is a top shelf rocker! I've never heard those other kids before and that Scarborough Fair vid is awesome, wow. I just listened to the Sound of Silence and holy cow, those youngin's are very talented and cover it beautifully.

Posted By: Catch22

Re: Scarborough Fair- three little girls - 05/17/19 01:38 PM

Re: Scarborough Fair- three little girls - 05/17/19 03:50 PM

Heck, I think they perform Scarborough Fair better than Simon and Garfunkel.

Re: Scarborough Fair- three little girls - 05/17/19 10:43 PM

Humph..... Oddly, for most peoples (on here) love of music, kids and talent, I thought the combination of these three would receive more comments. I'm surprised.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Scarborough Fair- three little girls - 05/17/19 11:26 PM

Why?? nothing to argue over besides most on here think Drumsticks go with tater's and gravy

I personally think they are fantastic and will be even better in years to come it no longer amazes me when I see magnificent artwork and listen to musicians who play with less effort then it takes me to breathe it's a talent and i'm happy to just enjoy it
Posted By: BvrRtrvr

Re: Scarborough Fair- three little girls - 05/18/19 01:52 AM

Very talented young lady. She hails from Germany & is about 18 now. She has some dynamite videos out.
This is her Youtube link. Sina Drums
Posted By: brn2fsh

Re: Scarborough Fair- three little girls - 05/19/19 04:13 PM

WOW!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums