Home

Does he throw it back?

Posted By: Bigbuck

Does he throw it back? - 05/19/19 10:44 PM

He just wanted to keep him lol. This little guy was very set on keeping this fish what would you have said to him?

Posted By: cmcf

Re: Does he throw it back? - 05/20/19 01:00 AM

I shudder to think what my father would have done to my bottom if I had pitched a fit like that and especially said No to an instruction. Course my dad wouldn't have said I couldn't keep it more than likely it would have been "you haven't got him cleaned yet??"
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Does he throw it back? - 05/20/19 01:14 AM

Too late to say anything to that boy. He has already been spoiled rotten.
Posted By: nightlife

Re: Does he throw it back? - 05/20/19 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by 52Carl
Too late to say anything to that boy. He has already been spoiled rotten.

I disagree still young enough to take disapline and benefit from it, sad thing is he wil most likely never get it and then spend the rest of his life complaining about and demanding what he in entitled to and that your withholding from him
Posted By: furiousfarmer

Re: Does he throw it back? - 05/20/19 05:22 PM

Dad should let him keep it and make the boy help him clean it, cook it and eat it. This might help him to understand what fish are for. They are food if you're going to keep them you have to eat them. Fail on the dads part. The kid was proud of his fish and he should be.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Does he throw it back? - 05/20/19 06:13 PM

Can somebody explain to me what those 2 out of focus bars on the sides are for? So annoying.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Does he throw it back? - 05/20/19 06:23 PM

The parents spared the rod and spoiled the child. I strongly suspect that little boy will grow up to be a terrible man. I hope I am wrong.

Keith
Posted By: Woodsloafer72

Re: Does he throw it back? - 05/20/19 06:41 PM

My butt is sore just thinking about what would have happened to me as a kid if I acted like that. That kid needs a good whoopin'!
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: Does he throw it back? - 05/20/19 06:44 PM

Stupid parenting, blew a good opportunity to teach the boy but chose to stand there and argue with him until he gets the kid all upset. Typical WalMart parent, way more annoying than the kid, who's obviously smarter than the man.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Does he throw it back? - 05/20/19 06:45 PM

If that fish was waiting on a stay from the governor it probably didn't come in time.
Posted By: 10bands

Re: Does he throw it back? - 05/20/19 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by BigBob
Can somebody explain to me what those 2 out of focus bars on the sides are for? So annoying.

It happens on YouTube when a video is made with a phone held vertically. You’re supposed to take most pics and vids with your phone held sideways.
Posted By: Brett Thomas

Re: Does he throw it back? - 05/20/19 10:20 PM

My son is 2 ˝ and knows much better than that. This year is his first year fishing and at first he didnt understand why we released some of the fish. After a few short trips he learned if were not going to eat it , then it gets released. If it's to small it gets released.
Makes me proud when were otw to the fishing hole and he ask if we need fish to eat .

Still working on not hooking daddy during the cast lol, thank the lord for tough skin
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: furiousfarmer

Re: Does he throw it back? - 05/20/19 10:31 PM

Great Job Brett! Keep up the good work!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums