Home

california dilema

Posted By: Hydropillar

california dilema - 05/24/19 02:17 AM

Rats

i was there 30 years ago..vacant lots in long beach would be piled high with garbage... i can only imagine what its like today!
Posted By: tlguy

Re: california dilema - 05/24/19 02:49 AM

How dare they consider killing rats! Rats' lives matter!!
Posted By: KeithC

Re: california dilema - 05/24/19 03:13 AM

By allowing in millions of illegal aliens, most of whom are unvaccinated, who have never been seen by a doctor, who are allowed to live in crowded, filthy, third world like conditions, California is setting itself up for being the birthplace of a new, fatal epidemic.

Keith
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: california dilema - 05/24/19 03:23 AM

Several illegals children have died lately some came here sick you wonder what they might be bringing in with being unchecked and not going through the proper channels.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: california dilema - 05/24/19 12:47 PM

If ya sleep with the dogs you're going to get fleas.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: california dilema - 05/24/19 09:32 PM

Well, who would have thunk it .... A few things they missed with the Californistan warning on everything ya buy
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: california dilema - 05/24/19 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
Well, who would have thunk it .... A few things they missed with the Californistan warning on everything ya buy

"This product may contain chemicals known to the state of Cancer to cause California." laugh

My sister used to work for a company that manufactured pet products. I asked her about the Prop 65 warning on everything and she said the majority of products with the Prop 65 warning on them have none of the scary stuff in them... It's just easier to label all of your merchandise with the warning and avoid the headaches of trying to keep stuff sorted in the warehouse, or when you ship goods.

Mike

Re: california dilema - 05/24/19 11:57 PM

If or when it does happen there will be a lot of dead and more baffled people. The ones baffled, as to how it could happen after banning lead and plastic straws.
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: california dilema - 05/25/19 12:55 AM

I would no more consider going to one of those large California cities than I would a third world African nation....no way!
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: california dilema - 05/25/19 01:35 AM

Originally Posted by Swamp Wolf
I would no more consider going to one of those large California cities than I would a third world African nation....no way!

I would no more consider going to commiefornia than I would an African nation!
Posted By: KeithC

Re: california dilema - 05/25/19 02:11 AM

Africa would be a great place to go, except for the people who live there. Just recently, in the Congo, there have been attacks on 119 doctors and nurses and more attacks on burial teams for ebola victims.

In most African countries, hundreds of people are killed dispensing food and other aid every year.

If they don't want help, just let the ingrates die. Taking care of them just makes more Africans creating greater problems. The world's largest refugee camp produces people so fast, that they can't be resettled fast enough to prevent the population of the camp from rapidly growing. Without the rest of the world "helping", Africa and most other poor areas of the world, those poor areas would not have the huge overpopulation issues they have.

Keith
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: california dilema - 05/25/19 04:08 AM

There are some pretty places in northern California I'd like to see. The redwoods being one...
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: california dilema - 05/25/19 10:10 AM

To see the redwoods, at least you turn to go north, that's a good start. Id like to see the General Sherman, but apparently its fenced off to prevent it from being trampled. Dont know how close a body could get.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: california dilema - 05/25/19 10:43 AM

Everyone should go to California for a couple three weeks. Its a big state. Takes awhile just to drive from San Diego up to Oregon. Probably ought to visit Oregon and Washington too. Join the ranks of those wanting to end the electoral college. Remember not to arm yourself. Not even with a pocket knife if its bigger than about 3 inchs or whatever their law says.
Posted By: YamaCat

Re: california dilema - 05/25/19 02:26 PM

I tilled my garden the other day with a tiller, not for sale in california

Re: california dilema - 05/25/19 08:56 PM

^^^ laugh laugh laugh
© 2024 Trapperman Forums