Home

All NAFA wild fur catalogs just went up

Posted By: mud

All NAFA wild fur catalogs just went up - 05/24/19 08:55 PM

Won’t be long now til gloom and doom folks!

Re: All NAFA wild fur catalogs just went up - 05/24/19 08:56 PM

Oops no catalog 5 yet. My bad
Posted By: wissmiss

Re: All NAFA wild fur catalogs just went up - 05/24/19 09:05 PM

They have more than double the number of muskrats they were advertising.

Re: All NAFA wild fur catalogs just went up - 05/24/19 09:46 PM

The presale estimates are just a very rough estimate. Almost like drawing a number out of a hat, often times presale numbers are posted even before the last receiving date.
Posted By: PaRay

Re: All NAFA wild fur catalogs just went up - 05/24/19 09:59 PM

I’m not seeing anything in my account
Posted By: Castormound

Re: All NAFA wild fur catalogs just went up - 05/25/19 12:01 AM

I can't even get in to my account

Re: All NAFA wild fur catalogs just went up - 05/25/19 12:19 AM

Lotting letters not out, just the catalogs posted.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: All NAFA wild fur catalogs just went up - 05/25/19 01:18 AM

The central muskrat offering is very strange to me compared to easterns.
Posted By: coonman220

Re: All NAFA wild fur catalogs just went up - 05/25/19 02:56 PM

When is fha auction start
Posted By: TrapperCarl78

Re: All NAFA wild fur catalogs just went up - 05/25/19 03:26 PM

They are moving coon now.

Re: All NAFA wild fur catalogs just went up - 05/25/19 03:28 PM

The FHA auction started at 8 AM. Eastern time. That is 7 AM in Iowa.

They have been selling for 3 1/2 hours now.
Posted By: QuietButDeadly

Re: All NAFA wild fur catalogs just went up - 05/25/19 03:59 PM

NAFA lotting is up, at least mine is.
Posted By: Castormound

Re: All NAFA wild fur catalogs just went up - 05/25/19 04:15 PM

Pretty tough grade, but then, I always think that:)
Posted By: Bigbuck

Re: All NAFA wild fur catalogs just went up - 05/25/19 04:50 PM

I'm very happy with my grades this year, could always be better with all Top Lots. I have many * SEL's
Posted By: gwm

Re: All NAFA wild fur catalogs just went up - 05/25/19 06:19 PM

All the North Dakota coyotes I sent dropped a grade from past years. I don't understand why as caught during same time of year and area. Hope the prices make it up.
Posted By: ShaneT

Re: All NAFA wild fur catalogs just went up - 05/25/19 07:06 PM

In eagerly waitingfor the auction. I have not a single pelt up there but I am looking for any excuse I can find to go after otter for a week this upcoming season. I may just have to make up my mind to do it regardless of prices.
Posted By: TrapperCarl78

Re: All NAFA wild fur catalogs just went up - 05/25/19 07:14 PM

Go after the otter Shane they need killing grin Seems our local buyers are still paying pretty decent for them around here. Wish there was more international interest though.
Posted By: brymoore

Re: All NAFA wild fur catalogs just went up - 05/25/19 07:22 PM

Where do I find the sale catalogs?

Re: All NAFA wild fur catalogs just went up - 05/25/19 08:13 PM

You need a NAFA account to be able to access the catalogs. If you don't have an account with NAFA, call the Stoughton office and they will get you set up.
Posted By: PaRay

Re: All NAFA wild fur catalogs just went up - 05/25/19 08:46 PM

Real happy with my NAFA grades this year overall. I thought the muskrat grades were a little tighter than usual, though. My male mink all graded central, and my females all graded northern, go figure.

Re: All NAFA wild fur catalogs just went up - 05/26/19 12:02 AM

I sent what was probably my roughest mink collection..they graded mostly labeled lol.

I had fox that were previously unsold in the heavy catalog...musta shed..now theyre in the semi catalog lol.

I knew my coon were big for here this year and they graded accordingly. Size was terrific but I knew the color was poor for the most part. Spot on. Rats went mostly eastern this go around.

Re: All NAFA wild fur catalogs just went up - 05/26/19 12:53 AM

My lot letter is up, lot good grades on coon, mink, rats, most coon leftover from March were very best, sent some more coon in an mostly select, an no. 1, I hope pricrs up an sell, noone mention coon sales. How they did at fha today
Posted By: Furvor

Re: All NAFA wild fur catalogs just went up - 05/26/19 02:54 AM

My lotting letter is up but I forgot how to see estimated values.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: All NAFA wild fur catalogs just went up - 05/26/19 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Furvor
My lotting letter is up but I forgot how to see estimated values.

Hit the download data button on the lotting letter

Re: All NAFA wild fur catalogs just went up - 05/26/19 06:42 PM

I post this more once an several times on fha thread, why noone talking on what coon brought an clearance at fha yesterday ? I curious as what brought an noone talking
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: All NAFA wild fur catalogs just went up - 05/26/19 09:00 PM

They're all conspiring against you coonman, they don't want to tell you so they can keep you suffering.

I guy that I've meet through tman who lives about 30 miles west of here sent all (a good number) of his coon for the first auctions of NAFA and FHA. He did better (but not drastically) with NAFA than FHA. Reading between the lines now, with this silence on FHA coon, it probably wasn't as good as their winter sale. So, if I was you, I'd anticipate lower prices at NAFA this time around and be pleasantly surprised (with your mostly good grades) if the prices and clearances are the same or better than NAFA's end of Feb sale. We'll find out this Friday morning what's happening wit NAFA...
Posted By: Northof50

Re: All NAFA wild fur catalogs just went up - 05/26/19 09:26 PM

Coonman keep your toilet paper real handy come Friday or is coon on Saturday, know it's in the second catalogue, because there is going to be a lot of whipping going on and off.

Re: All NAFA wild fur catalogs just went up - 05/26/19 09:27 PM

I be very disappointed if 3xl to 4 an 5xl better color select an no1s, went real cheap , mostly what held back , noone talking of coon means to me that low clearance an low prices, possibly, I never sent to fha. Sometimes some species does ok fha. but nafa seems better. Nafas last sale was better than fha
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: All NAFA wild fur catalogs just went up - 05/27/19 12:39 AM

"none" instead of "noone" or maybe that's King James early 1600s English version of that word.

Coonman, maybe we've entered a new world where color doesn't mean much if a lot of fashion world coon trim is dyed, although I heard that off colors don't take dye as well. If we're mostly selling coon fur to insulate the inside of mid-latitude Chinese coats during their wet winters, color probably doesn't matter much either, just sq centimeters. What was of the past may not be what the the present is...
Posted By: Pilgrim22

Re: All NAFA wild fur catalogs just went up - 05/27/19 12:43 AM

Held my mink over for the last couple years in the freezer and I ran out of room cuz I stuffed the last Fox in from this season so I had to ship them, Very happy with my mink grades.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums