Home

Bullheaded Rabbit

Posted By: Canvasback2

Bullheaded Rabbit - 06/10/19 10:52 PM

There I was , hauling the garbage cans in this Afternoon with the Lawn tractor; when one of the Rabbits from the field next door was munching on the front lawn. I get to within 6 feet of it with the tractor, and it would not get out of the way. I yell at it , even blasted the horn on the tractor. IT IGNORED ME, AND KEPT EATING AWAY !! blush finally, it moved across the driveway, and started munching on the Evergreens. I get the garbage hauling taken care of, and head on over to see what is up with that Rabbit. Big Rabbit, but fur was all wetted up and discolored. Then, it stood up , and started chasing me !! Throw the tractor in 5th, and haul on out of there!!

What the heck was that all about ??????

Rabies ? Tularemia ?
Posted By: grumpa

Re: Bullheaded Rabbit - 06/10/19 11:25 PM

Watch Monty Python and you'll learn a lot about MEAN MEAN rabbits. Pretty sure it was in the Holy Grail movie.
Posted By: Broomchaser

Re: Bullheaded Rabbit - 06/11/19 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by grumpa
Watch Monty Python and you'll learn a lot about MEAN MEAN rabbits. Pretty sure it was in the Holy Grail movie.

Yep, if it is white haul arse out quick and DO NOT LOOK BACK!
Posted By: taser

Re: Bullheaded Rabbit - 06/11/19 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by Broomchaser
Originally Posted by grumpa

Yep, if it is white haul arse out quick and DO NOT LOOK BACK!

But not if you have a "holy handgrenade" grin
Posted By: Trap Setter

Re: Bullheaded Rabbit - 06/11/19 12:17 AM

There will be much rejoicing.
Posted By: taser

Re: Bullheaded Rabbit - 06/11/19 12:19 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnOdAT6H94s
Posted By: grumpa

Re: Bullheaded Rabbit - 06/12/19 10:05 PM

That was funny then, and it's still funny today.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Bullheaded Rabbit - 06/12/19 10:15 PM

Which president was it that got attacked by a Rabbit while playing Golf? Gerald Ford?
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Bullheaded Rabbit - 06/13/19 11:50 AM

Guard Rabbit....get a pair and breed them!
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Bullheaded Rabbit - 06/13/19 12:00 PM

was it on its hind legs when it was chasing you could've been a dreaded wererabbit
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Bullheaded Rabbit - 06/13/19 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Canvasback2
There I was , hauling the garbage cans in this Afternoon with the Lawn tractor; when one of the Rabbits from the field next door was munching on the front lawn. I get to within 6 feet of it with the tractor, and it would not get out of the way. I yell at it , even blasted the horn on the tractor. IT IGNORED ME, AND KEPT EATING AWAY !! blush finally, it moved across the driveway, and started munching on the Evergreens. I get the garbage hauling taken care of, and head on over to see what is up with that Rabbit. Big Rabbit, but fur was all wetted up and discolored. Then, it stood up , and started chasing me !! Throw the tractor in 5th, and haul on out of there!!

What the heck was that all about ??????

Rabies ? Tularemia ?

it realized it was a NY rabbit and you were a NY human stripped of all your natural rights not legally allowed to defend yourself even from a mad rabbit. the rabbit will eat what it wants and where it wants and you will do nothing about it. for it is now in charge and you are not.

(yes this is mostly sarcasm)
© 2024 Trapperman Forums