Home

single use plastic laws?

Posted By: Killbuck

single use plastic laws? - 06/18/19 12:59 PM

Kinda wondering what Canada and California with their single use plastic laws are going to do about shotgun shells! Maybe you'll have to pick up your hulls for reloading but the wads are a different story. Bet Winchester, Remington, Federal and others are scrambling.
Posted By: tjm

Re: single use plastic laws? - 06/18/19 01:13 PM

They had shot shells before plastic.

Be a boon to the paper industry and both have lots of timberland.
Posted By: one toe

Re: single use plastic laws? - 06/18/19 01:16 PM

When you think about single use and what all it affects. LOL.

Re: single use plastic laws? - 06/18/19 01:30 PM

Diapers and duct tape and ....
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: single use plastic laws? - 06/18/19 01:40 PM

Yea about 40 years ago they where pushing plastic to save the trees !!!!!!!!

Re: single use plastic laws? - 06/18/19 01:51 PM

What plastic isn't 'single use'? been sittin here studying on it and all I can think of is single use.

How they going to wire their houses?
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: single use plastic laws? - 06/18/19 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by tjm
What plastic isn't 'single use'? been sittin here studying on it and all I can think of is single use.

How they going to wire their houses?

Lot of soy based electrical wiring out there. Rodents love it, till they get zapped.
Posted By: tomahawker

Re: single use plastic laws? - 06/18/19 02:40 PM

Got some old shotguns with 2.5” chambers, shoot paper hulls thru them. Lower chamber pressures better for this old barrels. The smell is worth it. RST has them in just about any configuration you need. Choot em

Re: single use plastic laws? - 06/18/19 02:45 PM

I agree with the ban. I’ve a farm in a town of 10k people, far and away the trash in the fields is plastic bottles and sacs and they are everywhere. I know for a fact most are blown out of the residential recycling tubs placed on the curb for pickup. Ironic?
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: single use plastic laws? - 06/18/19 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by tomahawker
I agree with the ban. I’ve a farm in a town of 10k people, far and away the trash in the fields is plastic bottles and sacs and they are everywhere. I know for a fact most are blown out of the residential recycling tubs placed on the curb for pickup. Ironic?

Costs more to recycle than to produce new material.
Posted By: Furvor

Re: single use plastic laws? - 06/18/19 05:31 PM

It's lawmakers, not laws, that need to be single use.

Re: single use plastic laws? - 06/18/19 05:45 PM

And water jugs. And drinking fountains, they used to be everywhere.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: single use plastic laws? - 06/18/19 06:40 PM

I don't litter. The only people who should be punished, by not being allowed to use single use plastics, are litterers. Everyone else should just have to recycle.

There are plenty of people on welfare, who should be out picking up trash for 40 hours a week, to earn their keep.

Keith
Posted By: Saskayote

Re: single use plastic laws? - 06/18/19 08:50 PM

As if elites in Toronto are going to come to Saskatchewan and enforce it.

Another liberal idea. Google “Justin Trudeau paper drink box water bottle sort of thing.” YouTube. Seriously, this is the idiot liberals in Canada voted in.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums