Home

Hip Waders?

Posted By: Bigbuck

Hip Waders? - 06/21/19 02:34 PM

Does anybody wear LaCrosse Men's Trapline 32'' Hip Boots? If so what are your thoughts about them? (pro's & cons).
What other hip waders are are any good? I'm needing to get a new set for this coming year so I'm open to suggestions.
Posted By: henpecked1

Re: Hip Waders? - 06/21/19 02:41 PM

I have had a set for the past 2 years, along with others also with chestys for back-up. I kept putting off buying the LaCross because of money. As you get older its about your feet and how comfortable you are in the swamp. I will not switch back, its like a good pair of cowboy boots. I still keep back ups in case I get wet or get a hole in them, which did not happen till this year. You only have two feet, take care of them.
Posted By: Bigbuck

Re: Hip Waders? - 06/21/19 11:13 PM

Nobody has worn LaCrosse Trapline hip waders? OK what other brands are good ones?
Posted By: jk

Re: Hip Waders? - 06/22/19 12:23 AM

I get a new pair everyother year. Have worn that boot for years. Will not buy the cheaper $35 ones as they do not last a season for me.......jk
Posted By: VH60

Re: Hip Waders? - 06/22/19 12:29 AM

I have a pair that are two years old and do not leak , which for me is saying something . Ive owned other brands that don't make it through a whole season ( no abuse just regular hard wear) . They are spendy but I think I will stick with them from now on .
Posted By: ShawneeMan

Re: Hip Waders? - 06/22/19 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by Bigbuck
Nobody has worn LaCrosse Trapline hip waders? OK what other brands are good ones?

I have a pair of LaCrosse hip boots... They are not the "trapline model" but they have worn well for 3 years - no complaints.
Posted By: Ole

Re: Hip Waders? - 06/22/19 02:15 AM

Lacrosse Trapline boots I've had for almost 5 years. Great ankle support and underfoot so one doesn't feel the rocks and roots. The rubber is thick enough that they stay up with out straps or ties and I don't worry about rose bushes poking holes. If they wear out, I will replace them with another pair of same.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums