Home

U.S. strikes Iranian military computers. ?

Posted By: Gary Benson

U.S. strikes Iranian military computers. ? - 06/24/19 12:29 AM

That's what I read. Hope it's true.
https://apnews.com/f01492c3dbd14856...EeT5O0rWeyxpzT3C53ekVLq_mUrOEFvOWdg7_b3I
Posted By: NebrCatMan

Re: U.S. strikes Iranian military computers. ? - 06/24/19 01:53 AM

Lots of stuff going on in the cyber world secretly. Anybody that thinks Russia is the only one trying to mess up another country in only hittin on a couple cylinders. I bet the USA has rooms of experts trying to get into about anything they can around the world. And influence the people to do what we are hoping they do.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: U.S. strikes Iranian military computers. ? - 06/24/19 02:54 AM

Originally Posted by NebrCatMan
Lots of stuff going on in the cyber world secretly. Anybody that thinks Russia is the only one trying to mess up another country in only hittin on a couple cylinders. I bet the USA has rooms of experts trying to get into about anything they can around the world. And influence the people to do what we are hoping they do.

Our owners do it to us everyday. Brainwashing the masses with what they allow on the news and how the news anchors tell the stories. So many people believe everything they hear or see on tv.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: U.S. strikes Iranian military computers. ? - 06/24/19 06:26 AM

I suspect that I know some guys at WPAFB, who disabled Iran's weapon system. I should see 4 guys who probably worked on it, at a 4th of July party next weekend. We have a lot of very talented, very dedicated people working for our military including enlisted military personnel, civillian military personnel and contractors. A lot of the very best minds in the country are hard at work protecting us.

Keith
© 2024 Trapperman Forums