Home

Good News ONLY!

Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Good News ONLY! - 06/24/19 03:38 PM

Does anyone have some good news to share? Everything seems to be in a terrible state but something good must be going on somewhere out there right?

Whats good in your personal life? Or in your town? Or state? Or world?

GOOD NEWS ONLY.
Posted By: run

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/24/19 03:40 PM

I enjoyed the FTA convention. Does that count as good news?

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/24/19 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by run
I enjoyed the FTA convention. Does that count as good news?

Heck ya! Good times with good people I am sure, I hope it put you on course to remain in good spirits for months to come.
Posted By: zoozoo400

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/24/19 03:45 PM

My nephew and I went fishing this morning. Didn't catch anything, but we had a blast. We laughed at my sister's dog cause he fell in the lake.. he's a silly old dog
Posted By: grapestomper

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/24/19 03:54 PM

I got 5 out of my 7 acres of food plot planted. The deer will be happy soon.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/24/19 03:57 PM

I took off work last week my son spent the week fishing with my dad and I got out with them Tuesday and Friday before my dad goes for a hip replacement in 2 weeks.

we got 2 Lakers and coho on Tuesday and 6 Lakers and a rainbow on Friday that was his best fishing trip of the season so far , water has been cold and catching slow.

he is pulling the boat out and getting it cleaned up before the 4th of July then it will be put away probably through next spring

we had 2 more on , one a real screamer stripping line out , but the leader broke when we had it almost to where we could see it behind the boat.
Posted By: eastwood44mag

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/24/19 04:03 PM

Larry Finch has his website back up, so I can order trap tags for my kids.
Posted By: k snow

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/24/19 04:12 PM

Visited a friend's garden and came home with a truckload of inspiration. Now I am driving the wife nuts with ideas. Good times.
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/24/19 04:30 PM

good news--i woke up.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/24/19 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by pcr2
good news--i woke up.

Beat me to it, but I will add above ground.
Posted By: grousehunter

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/24/19 04:34 PM

Work is busy, everyone is healthy. God is in control and knows exactly what is going on.
Posted By: Hobbs

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/24/19 04:53 PM

Hunting season is almost here!!! Didn't draw the tags I wanted but it gives me a chance to take what I know and go to an unfamiliar area and put my hard won skills to the test and see if I can learn something new!
Posted By: Allan Minear

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/24/19 04:59 PM

As of June 12 I'm just shy of being a year and a half cancer FREE , then I joined a men's local cancer survivors group and because I survived chemo and radiation therapy I volunteered to talk with anyone who has questions or concerns about any of the treatments it's tough but with support and faith in God anything is possible.
I donated a bird feeder, a stand to hang it from then a big sack of bird feed to the Sletten Cancer Institute in Great Falls Mt which was featured on there website for the patients to have something different to look at other than a aquarium or a tv set with nothing to watch.
I've got some other good news but I don't want to over whelm anyone's fun meter ha ha
Allan
Posted By: kenny k

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/24/19 05:03 PM

Don't have to work a job anymore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: adam m

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/24/19 05:27 PM

God is in control, woke up, bathroom is 95% complete, have done lots of updates to house to get it in better marketable condition
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/24/19 06:12 PM

My Venezuelan friend will be sworn in as a US citizen July 19th. His wife will be eligible for citizenship In 18 months. It cost them over ten thousand dollars and they were separated from each other for two years. Both are college educated and are making a positive contribution to the US. He was.always asking me to correct his English. I'm proud to call them friends.
Posted By: jk

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/24/19 06:24 PM

Allan Minear THAT IS GREAT NEWS.........jk
Posted By: SundanceMtnMan

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/24/19 06:30 PM

My son and I went sturgeon fishing yesterday. He caught a 74 incher, biggest fish he has ever caught, and I got a shorty at 40 inches. It was a good day.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/24/19 06:45 PM

My shingles are going away!!!!! I know it doesn't sound like much but I am one happy camper.
Posted By: ratbrain

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/24/19 07:16 PM

The sun is shining here!
Posted By: corky

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/24/19 07:19 PM

Just got back from my 6 month cardiologist checkup. He said " you look good on paper". LOL
Posted By: the Blak Spot

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/24/19 07:31 PM

Another grandson was born Saturday

Attached picture image.png

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/24/19 07:49 PM

It's raining here and we need the rain.
Posted By: gryhkl

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/24/19 07:58 PM

We went two days in a row WITHOUT rain and it only rained a little this morning. That is great news with the weather we've had the last three years.
The market is still moving in the right direction.
Retirement's better and busier than I ever thought it would be.
Life is good!
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/24/19 10:25 PM

The 30 day appeal process has ended with no appeal being made to the courts decision of the termination of parental rights...the adoption process starts this next week!! Can’t ask for better news!

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/24/19 10:32 PM

From good company to a job well done and onto new friends moving in and disease beaten, right up to new life, it has been a pleasant to read thread so far.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/24/19 10:35 PM

Went to my Grandkids swim meet. Granddaughter swims like a trout!
Posted By: Hydropillar

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/24/19 11:41 PM

Trump is president MAGA!!!
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/24/19 11:49 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/25/19 12:24 AM

Had a chest x-ray that showed some suspect spots in my lungs. A closer scan determined no problems. Thankful for that!
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/25/19 12:35 AM

TRUMP 2020
Posted By: trappertom52

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/25/19 12:40 AM

Congratulations to all that have been able to share good and some great news. I am excited to be heading to Maine this week for some fishing, sight seeing and general goofing off. We enjoyed a great time camping in the Adirondacks earlier this month.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/25/19 12:57 AM

After covering up customers with squash and cucumbers they are begging for something different just in time for the sweet corn, sweet peppers and tomatoes to come off.

The peanuts I planted in the sand are up and holding their own with temps reaching 100+ during the day (according to the trailcam)

My daughter is way ahead on her recovery from knee surgery.

I could write a book on events of the past year. lol
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/25/19 01:09 AM

It didn’t rain today, and that’s coming from a guy in western Kansas where it never rains. Finally done planting corn and milo, and wheat is about ready to go and looks good. Plus my wife is still smoking hot. All good here!!
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/25/19 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by Pawnee
It didn’t rain today, and that’s coming from a guy in western Kansas where it never rains. Finally done planting corn and milo, and wheat is about ready to go and looks good. Plus my wife is still smoking hot. All good here!!

[Linked Image] ......... grin

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/25/19 01:28 AM

I got permission. Her waiting on the football bus to come by on the way to state.

Attached picture 91D08119-E160-435B-A43E-D15EB6B1CF59.jpeg
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/25/19 02:13 AM

I live in Virginia Beach.
My good news story is that the City Council voted 10 to 0 to suspend indefinitely, any changes in personal protection in and around the City Complex (excluding courtrooms).
There had been rumors of tightening up carry rules and installing metal detectors in ALL City buildings. Level heads prevailed due to public outcry against taking away the Second Amendment right to bear arms. This outcry took place before the City Council in an open forum. It was exhilarating to hear citizens standing up, and watch the City Council listen and act accordingly unanimously.
Posted By: Buck (Zandra)

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/25/19 02:48 AM

That's gotten rare these days
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/25/19 03:57 AM

Summer appears to be finally coming here in beautiful Idaho and then fur trapping season will be here soon after. Plus got all my traps dyed and waxed for this coming fall.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/25/19 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by the Blak Spot
Another grandson was born Saturday

Congratulations
Posted By: Cooncreek II

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/25/19 07:13 AM

Went to our cabin in PA. over the weekend with our youngest daughter and her family, had a great time.
I asked my oldest grandson when he wanted to come back he said Monday!

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/25/19 01:16 PM

I was able to get a full night's sleep. I took a Melatonin pill. It's been a while since I had a full night's sleep.
Posted By: Bigbrownie

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/25/19 01:32 PM

It quit raining, the pool warmed up enough to swim, potatoes about ready to dig, and bees are making a lot of honey. Five grandsons under 5 years old, ( another one soon) and I’m retired so I can enjoy it all.
Posted By: Steelflight

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/25/19 01:49 PM

Found mink tracks along the local. River.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/25/19 01:58 PM

[Linked Image]
My morning. Cool breeze, young colt coming along nicely, tall grass, and alone time with God on his beautiful creation. Also took a few minutes to watch a coyote

Re: Good News ONLY! - 06/26/19 02:11 AM

Nice pic. I spent many days in the saddle as a young man 8-28 years old. Lots of good memories and times. My middle boy thinks he’s Roy Cooper so history is repeating itself around here.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums