Posted By: Boco

State of Hate. - 07/01/19 12:30 AM

Anybody watching the show on CNN?
Posted By: seniortrap

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 12:31 AM

Why would anyone?

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 12:35 AM

Its about the white supremacist movement in the USA,and around the world.
Posted By: warrior

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 12:40 AM

Why does that remind me of the Soviet Union?
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 12:41 AM

Do these retards really think they have the numbers to pull this off?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 12:44 AM

Did CNN do a "State of Hate" show when BLM was shooting cops a few years ago or has this type reporting on hate groups just relevant in the time of the current administration?
Just curious since I don't have cable/satellite.
Posted By: Catch22

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
Anybody watching the show on CNN?

Agitator

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 12:53 AM

I think its a good program,gives some insight into the White supremacist movement.
I didn't know about the Turner diarys being like their bible.
Posted By: MJM

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 12:56 AM

I have never seen a white supremacist movement in the United States.
Posted By: wildflights

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton
Did CNN do a "State of Hate" show when BLM was shooting cops a few years ago or has this type reporting on hate groups just relevant in the time of the current administration?
Just curious since I don't have cable/satellite.

No. CNN doesn't highlight antifa or any other extremist Leftist movement.
Posted By: Osky

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 01:31 AM

Maybe this is all just a silly mistake? Maybe the show was supposed to be about Louis Farrakhan and the hate and vehemence he spews daily about white people and Jewish people?
Just a thought.

Osky
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 01:32 AM

If there is actually a significant White Supremacist movement in the US, it is so easy for those who are offended to just dismiss them as the imbeciles which they are.
Personally I choose to hate people one at a time. Its the only fair way to be hatin'. I use to hate my neighbor. His name was Richard. I called him "Dick". And he was. He passed away, but it just isn't fair for me to hate all of the rest of my other neighbors named Dick just because that Dick died.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 01:37 AM

In my personal experience, the experience of my family and the experience of my friends and acquaintances, blacks attack whites over race, fairly frequently. I only know of one personal instance of a white attacking a black over race and I stopped the attack. I of course hear of attacks by whites on blacks on the media, but in my experience, in my area, attacks by whites on blacks, over race, are virtually non-existent.

I grew up in a mixed race suburb of Cincinnati and there was virtually no racial tension. The all black areas of Cincinnati would and still frequently riot and go on rampages, where they beat up any white people they encounter. Dayton, where I later lived, had the same problems with blacks attacking whites, over race.

I can see why the victims of blacks would be lured into joining a hate movement.

I think that groups like the KKK are pretty much inconsequential today. Their rallies are tiny and they are vastly outnumbered by other whites and minorities, that show up in protest. The media uses white supremacists as a boogie man to scare black voters into voting democrat. Most people give little concern to race anymore. If the media ignored white supremacists, they would almost all be gone in a few years. If the media and democrats stopped fanning the flames of hate in black Americans, most black on white attacks would stop too.

Keith
Posted By: Wild_Idaho

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 01:40 AM

Originally Posted by MJM

North Idaho 1990s and early 2000's... then later in John Day, OR (briefly before the locals kicked them out).

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 01:52 AM

There are 26 recognized white supremacist groups in the US with anywhere from a dozen to close to 3000 members, in the case of the KKK. There is no official total number, but the highest potential number of white supremacists is so small as to be a virtually meaningless number of people, when compared to the number of other white people in the USA. If we just ignore them, they will continue to go away.

Keith
Posted By: Badgerman50

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 02:01 AM

With the amount of Black on white crime, which eclipses white on black, I’m surprised there aren’t WAY more of these groups.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 02:10 AM

[quote CNN doesn't highlight antifa or any other extremist Leftist movement. [/quote]

Or themselves!

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 02:13 AM

I thought it would go into more depth.Actually it was more of a synopsis.
It seems the White Supremacists are well rooted all over the historically aryan world.Moreso than in the States.
When the SHTF racially it looks like it will start on the European continent.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 02:20 AM

It seems the White Supremacists are well rooted all over the historically aryan world.Moreso than in the States.
When the SHTF racially it looks like it will start on the European continent.

As there are attempts to ethnically replace Europeans in Europe that is probably a safe bet.

Reading a book about Carolus Rex (King Charles the XII of Sweden) and it talks about the hesitance of Swedes to fight, you would not think that the case due to how prolific they were in spreading out over Europe but it is true none the less, the book goes on to talk about however that once the Swedes commit themselves to battle they seem to transform into a force that is wholly devoted and only stopped upon death or defeat.

Breaking the future of European children to fund immigration from the 3rd world will have consequences as we are already seeing such as discontent in the EU and dividing East and Western Europe. Trouble may be ahead.
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 02:29 AM

Is CNN going to do the Other State of Hate and do the same thing about Muslim extremism hatred towards anyone who won't convert? Of course they won't because that won't fit their narrative. I watched the movie Vice yesterday. I knew if was a liberal rag going in, didn't know just how cartoonist it would get. Oliver Stone would be proud of Brad Pitt's effort (Pitt produced the movie).
Posted By: Marty

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 02:46 AM

I am white and proud.

smile

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 05:12 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
I am white and proud.

smile

What you got to be proud of? Higher risk of developing skin cancer?

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 05:23 AM

I'm proud to be of Scottish descent. I don't know about the rest of you honkies. wink
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 11:18 AM

CNN did a fluff piece with no substance just to promote a leftist agenda?
Posted By: seniortrap

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 11:29 AM

I'm white and lean more right than wrong. In case you ask.

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by Osky
Maybe this is all just a silly mistake? Maybe the show was supposed to be about Louis Farrakhan and the hate and vehemence he spews daily about white people and Jewish people?
Just a thought.

Osky

? Other than a tongue in cheek comment, what's your point?

The point that CNN is apparently making Canadians believe that the white supremacist movement is widespread or well rooted in the USA should be concerning. It's a Leftist propaganda mouthpiece.
Posted By: Phil Nichols

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 12:25 PM

Were there to be a civil conflict between right and left, the right has groups in place all over the country. You can label them whatever you want. Antifa is a joke.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by warrior
I am white and proud.

smile

What you got to be proud of? Higher risk of developing skin cancer?

Perhaps he is proud and just happens to be white.
Posted By: Posco

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 12:33 PM

CNN and NPR are doing their best to link Trump and his supporters to this boogeyman that probably numbers ten people nationally. Low info voters fall for it.

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 12:48 PM

I don't know if some of you watched it or not,but it was more about the rise of White Power groups rising worldwide and connecting thru the net,and recruiting thru the net.Not all about the USA ,more of a world view.
I believe it is a reaction to uncontrolled immigration by brown people.Countries need to control their borders and have rock solid immigration laws enforced or there will be a lot more conflict in the near future.We need to learn from what happened to the indigenous people with uncontrolled immigration and not let that happen to us.
They even had our famous Canadian white supremacist(Faith Goldy) on there,lol.

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 12:51 PM

They have to do something. After 8 years of Obama highlighting the negative attitudes African Americans hold and doing little that would have a lasting impact on their future they are starting to vote their interest more than party.

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 01:31 PM

The 'plan' is for more easily controlled folks to dominate the world population. That's what islam is all about....easy to control folks under islam, they do anything you do not like and you say they have violated islam and lop off their heads.

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 01:35 PM

https://www.lucify.com/the-flow-towards-europe/

Hold your mouse over water and it'll show movement from/to all of the countries. If your mouse is over one country, it'll only show the flow from/to that country.

Speed up the timeline.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 01:44 PM

I'm proud to be of Scottish descent. I don't know about the rest of you honkies. wink

You just like working with bees in a kilt.
. grin

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper

You just like working with bees in a kilt.
. grin

Anything to catch a breeze in this heat.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: State of Hate. - 07/01/19 10:54 PM

What's ridiculous to me is the people the media and left try to group as white supremacists. For example, last week a knitting and crochet website banned any posters who mentioned Trump, or shared any Trump-related (MAGA) patterns. In their public statement, they said that anyone supporting Trump was supporting a white supremacist and they simply could not allow that. While meanwhile, Trump has the lowest ever black unemployment rate, millions of blacks off welfare, 400% growth in black owned businesses, and the most black employees in the white house ever. Wow... what a great white supremacist.

Likewise, several months back, the University of Mississippi was attempting to tear down a civil war monument that has been there forever. And small group (few hundred) turned up to protest that action, carrying the State Flag of MS, and the news media immediately named the whole group as white supremacists. I know people in that group, and that statement couldn't be further from the truth. It's absolutely absurd, the lengths the left are going to.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: State of Hate. - 07/02/19 12:14 AM

I am white and proud.

smile

I'm cracker colored and proud. Plant you a garden or work in the sun and you can be cracker colored too.
Posted By: zoozoo400

Re: State of Hate. - 07/02/19 12:24 AM

https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map

Found this a while back. Thought it was a bit interesting
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: State of Hate. - 07/03/19 11:33 PM

The Southern Law Poverty Center (SPLC) is a hate group itself.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: State of Hate. - 07/03/19 11:37 PM

So is antifa. But they get a pass from liberal media. Even for beating conservative reporters half to death.
Posted By: trapper les

Re: State of Hate. - 07/03/19 11:39 PM

So am I, but my people have been here for a while, I have to go back a few generations to find a full blooded Scott. How about you ?

Re: State of Hate. - 07/03/19 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by MJM

Is there a valid reason for setting such a movement in motion ?

Re: State of Hate. - 07/03/19 11:44 PM

Black, Spanish pride is good, white pride is bad......according to the progressives.

Re: State of Hate. - 07/04/19 12:00 AM

The goal of the liberal's demonization of whites and their affirmative action programs, which take money, education and jobs from whites and Asians, seems to be to bring whites and Asians down to the level of the lowest minorities. The goal should instead be to bring all races up. Instead of punishing whites and asians for their success, they should focus on helping generally poor performing minorities, like blacks and Hispanics do better. President Trump's programs have done more in 2 1/2 years for blacks and Hispanics than 60 years of liberal policies, as evidenced by record wages and employment.

Keith

Re: State of Hate. - 07/04/19 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by Lugnut
So is antifa. But they get a pass from liberal media. Even for beating conservative reporters half to death.

They need to be thinned out.
Posted By: cablejohn

Re: State of Hate. - 07/04/19 01:54 PM

Why does pride in your race have to equal hate? I don't get that! The white European's innovation built the world. But saying that I'm sure will be construed by some as hateful. Hating someone because of skin color is ignorance. I personally can't stand anyone that leeches off the work of others regardless of color!

Re: State of Hate. - 07/04/19 03:58 PM

I think you all need to read "Guns, Germs, and Steel", by Jarod Diamond, as it answers the question; why does the white man have all the goods ?

Get back to me when you're done reading.

Re: State of Hate. - 07/04/19 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by cablejohn
Why does pride in your race have to equal hate? I don't get that! The white European's innovation built the world. But saying that I'm sure will be construed by some as hateful. Hating someone because of skin color is ignorance. I personally can't stand anyone that leeches off the work of others regardless of color!

It is the equivalent of spiking the football by the football spikers and they don’t like it, ironically. lol
Posted By: hippie

Re: State of Hate. - 07/04/19 05:18 PM

They're gonna have yo try alot harder than they are to make me feel bad for what I am.

Here's a question fir ya. What's worse, the one crying racism, or the apologists for them?
Posted By: Aaron Proffitt

Re: State of Hate. - 07/04/19 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by trapper les
I think you all need to read "Guns, Germs, and Steel", by Jarod Diamond, as it answers the question; why does the white man have all the goods ?

Just read the synopsis. Fascinating to say the least.
Posted By: Aaron Proffitt

Re: State of Hate. - 07/04/19 06:21 PM

Extremist are a problem. Either side.

Re: State of Hate. - 07/04/19 06:23 PM

Done, it was BS. Average IQ made the difference.

Re: State of Hate. - 07/04/19 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
They're gonna have yo try alot harder than they are to make me feel bad for what I am.

Here's a question fir ya. What's worse, the one crying racism, or the apologists for them?

Definitely apologists.
Posted By: cablejohn

Re: State of Hate. - 07/04/19 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor

Done, it was BS. Average IQ made the difference.

I have not read the book. I did look it up. I'm not buying the luck theory!
Posted By: Pike River

Re: State of Hate. - 07/04/19 08:23 PM

Very fine book. Also Diamond's Collapse. Should be read in High Schools
Posted By: zoozoo400

Re: State of Hate. - 07/04/19 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Aaron Proffitt

Agreed
Posted By: gryhkl

Re: State of Hate. - 07/05/19 01:20 AM

Originally Posted by Aaron Proffitt

Exactly!
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: State of Hate. - 07/05/19 05:54 AM

I'm not trying to pick on anyone because I see a lot of folks from different ethnicities claiming pride in the pigmentation of their skin...

Being born with a certain amount of melanin isn't really an accomplishment. It's like being proud that you're tall. You don't have any control over that. It's a genetic lottery. You did zilch to earn it.

Now if you want to say you're happy (or glad, or blessed) that you're white, or brown, or tall... That makes sense.

I tend to save pride for personal accomplishments.

Hope that makes sense.

Mike
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: State of Hate. - 07/05/19 09:21 AM

So am I, but my people have been here for a while, I have to go back a few generations to find a full blooded Scott. How about you ?

I don't- mom was a McShane!
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: State of Hate. - 07/05/19 09:22 AM

I don't- mom was a McShane!

Re: State of Hate. - 07/05/19 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Mike in A-town
I'm not trying to pick on anyone because I see a lot of folks from different ethnicities claiming pride in the pigmentation of their skin...

Being born with a certain amount of melanin isn't really an accomplishment. It's like being proud that you're tall. You don't have any control over that. It's a genetic lottery. You did zilch to earn it.

Now if you want to say you're happy (or glad, or blessed) that you're white, or brown, or tall... That makes sense.

Hope that makes sense.

Mike

If you can be ashamed of your race can you not also be proud of it?
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: State of Hate. - 07/05/19 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Originally Posted by Mike in A-town

Hope that makes sense.

Mike

Go for it man.

Mike
Posted By: RM trapper

Re: State of Hate. - 07/05/19 11:37 PM

My wife is half African American and half Caucasian, she was valedictorian of her high school and college class. She came from a rough up bringing. I come from a hardworking farming family. I have started my own business, my wife is doing well in the medical field, we are both very proud of what we've accomplished so far by hard work. I had great parents and pretty much all my family are great and I'm proud to come from my lineage, but I'm kinda like Mike in I'm not sure skin color matters much when talking about pride
Posted By: Catch22

Re: State of Hate. - 07/06/19 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by RM trapper
My wife is half African American and half Caucasian, she was valedictorian of her high school and college class. She came from a rough up bringing. I come from a hardworking farming family. I have started my own business, my wife is doing well in the medical field, we are both very proud of what we've accomplished so far by hard work. I had great parents and pretty much all my family are great and I'm proud to come from my lineage, but I'm kinda like Mike in I'm not sure skin color matters much when talking about pride

Rock on man, think about it. When you get down to the brass tacks or where the rubber meets the road, it's all BS. Under the Creators sky, we are all brothers and sisters and that's where character comes in. Sounds like you got a heck of a Lady RM. It's all good! We can not allow the sqeakie wheel to put us in a box.....

Re: State of Hate. - 07/06/19 01:39 AM

The premise of your question is flawed.
One whom is ashamed of one's race is practicing self-hatred based on something completely out of one's control.
To be proud of one's race is just as ludicrous, because again, one's race is out of one's control.
To be proud of one's accomplishments attained by diligence, hard work, and content of character should be considered a worthy goal.

Re: State of Hate. - 07/06/19 01:50 AM

CNN is going to have to decide whether being a propaganda machine is more important than generating an audience and revenue. Their ratings continue to fall.

Re: State of Hate. - 07/06/19 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by 52Carl

The premise of your question is flawed.
One whom is ashamed of one's race is practicing self-hatred based on something completely out of one's control.
To be proud of one's race is just as ludicrous, because again, one's race is out of one's control.
To be proud of one's accomplishments attained by diligence, hard work, and content of character should be considered a worthy goal.

I was just curious. Michael Jackson spent a small fortune trying to be somebody he wasn’t.

Re: State of Hate. - 07/07/19 01:27 AM

[quote=HobbieTrapper]

I was just curious. Michael Jackson spent a small fortune trying to be somebody he wasn’t.

The behavior of an individual sick, twisted freak cannot be explained in a rational way. He did all that he could do to elude his heritage, but I think that it would have been better for society if he would have applied the same amount of effort on changing his penchant for sleeping with young boys...

Re: State of Hate. - 07/07/19 02:05 AM

Just because you did not determine your race or ethnicity is no reason not to be proud of what it is...

Re: State of Hate. - 07/07/19 02:16 AM

You can self identify as any thing you want.
Posted By: humptulips

Re: State of Hate. - 07/07/19 05:29 AM

You can in Canada. You have the gender pronouns to prove it.
laugh

Re: State of Hate. - 07/07/19 09:57 AM

The behavior of an individual sick, twisted freak cannot be explained in a rational way. He did all that he could do to elude his heritage, but I think that it would have been better for society if he would have applied the same amount of effort on changing his penchant for sleeping with young boys...

He was just the one that invested the most. There was a white woman that was president of the naacp, another that desires to be an Indian, another that is Indian that identifies as black. These are just the ones that have a platform to be noticed.

Certainly there are others under rocks out there that share those sentiments. lol

Re: State of Hate. - 07/07/19 10:04 AM

Plenty of emotionally sick individuals out there that walk among us daily. Everyone should be proud of what they are whether they 'worked' to be that or were born that way.....its a package deal....after all you are what you are.
Posted By: BlueDuck

Re: State of Hate. - 07/07/19 01:36 PM

CNN is not allowed on my TV.
Posted By: PAskinner

Re: State of Hate. - 07/07/19 01:41 PM

I self identify as a millionaire but my bank account doesn't reflect it. What am I doing wrong?
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: State of Hate. - 07/07/19 02:39 PM

You need to also identify as a socialist so you can live off of other people's money.

Re: State of Hate. - 07/07/19 03:03 PM

If we want to get past the "state of hate" we need to start treating people as individuals and that needs to start at the GOVT level. No more preference hiring, no more college admissions based on race, no more talk of reparations. The govt and media pushes a narrative that seeks to grow group identity based on race but then are surprised when Europeans start to seek benefits through group identity. You cant have it both ways.

Re: State of Hate. - 07/07/19 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor
If we want to get past the "state of hate" we need to start treating people as individuals and that needs to start at the GOVT level. No more preference hiring, no more college admissions based on race, no more talk of reparations. The govt and media pushes a narrative that seeks to grow group identity based on race but then are surprised when Europeans start to seek benefits through group identity. You cant have it both ways.

Amen!

Re: State of Hate. - 07/07/19 09:35 PM

I didn't know the Italians were white?They look more brown like Mexicans and Spaniards.
When I hear White,I think of the Nordic peoples.
Posted By: DelawareRob

Re: State of Hate. - 07/07/19 10:05 PM

I didn't know the Italians were white?They look more brown like Mexicans and Spaniards.

Italian

Attached picture 9E534416-3FBC-4FC9-A3E4-84ACC9294B41.jpeg

Re: State of Hate. - 07/07/19 10:10 PM

Just because someone lives somewhere doesn't signify their ancestry.
The name is Germanic.
Posted By: DelawareRob

Re: State of Hate. - 07/07/19 10:21 PM

Better?

Giada De Laurentiis

Attached picture 34299656-B9A6-4C37-A239-26AFEADFC310.jpeg

Re: State of Hate. - 07/08/19 01:02 AM

Spaniards and Irish people are both Celts and most Irish genetics came from Spain. Hebron and Heremon, the sons of Milesius of Spain, were the first High Kings of Ireland and they and their Celtic troops took Ireland from the Tuatha De Danann. The Firbolgs, who lost Ireland to the Tuatha De Danann were also Celts.

Keith

Re: State of Hate. - 07/08/19 01:05 AM

Western Irish from around Mayo are blond haired and blue eyed,unlike the black Irish,This comes from the fact that the Vikings intergrated in Ireland in the 8th century.In Ireland it is uncommon to see anyone with dark eyes,probably 90% or more blue\green.Lots of red heads in Ireland also from the norse.Everytime we went home for a visit the people were struck by my son's dark eyes.
If you ever have a chance to visit Dublin check out the Viking skeletons and weapons unearthed in the museum.

Re: State of Hate. - 07/08/19 01:12 AM

Vikings founded the city of Dublin. The moors conquered sicily and part of southern Italy and bred with the Italians for quite a while so dark skin is actually because they are part African in their ancestry...

Re: State of Hate. - 07/08/19 01:22 AM

I worked with a lot of Italians on the RR.They were all little brown fellows.Great bunch of guys,hard to understand a bit but they always invited us to their homes for food and drink.
I spent time in Spain also,my cousin has a hotel in Palma.The Spaniards are mostly dark with black eyes,they don't resemble the irish at all.

Re: State of Hate. - 07/08/19 02:17 AM

Speaking of eyes and skin color, my wife as I told you guys is half African American with the dark hair and brown eyes, and I have blue eyes. We have 3 kids and one has brown eyes, one hazel-green, and my little girl has blue eyes and blondish hair. [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
My wife and kids

Re: State of Hate. - 07/08/19 03:00 AM

Speaking of eyes and skin color, my wife as I told you guys is half African American with the dark hair and brown eyes, and I have blue eyes. We have 3 kids and one has brown eyes, one hazel-green, and my little girl has blue eyes and blondish hair. [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
My wife and kids

You have a beautiful wife and great looking kids. What CNN is attempting to do is to tar all Trump supporters as racists and bigots...among other things.

My oldest daughter and her husband were looking to adopt a baby when they were having trouble conceiving on their own. I was tickled pink when I got the call from her informing me they had found a three day old baby boy the parents had put up for adoption. The boys parents feared they couldn't afford to raise him properly and had ruled out abortion as the easy fix. I was even more tickled when I found out the baby happened to be black. She named him Judah. My daughter is as conservative as it gets and so am I. You go right ahead, CNN, keep telling us we're racists.
Posted By: Pike River

Re: State of Hate. - 07/08/19 03:00 AM

[Linked Image]
My wife and kids

First of all....show off....good looking family there.

Second- similar here. My eldest looks like a lighter version of my AA wife, my youngest looks like a curly haired version of my pasty self.

Re: State of Hate. - 07/08/19 03:32 AM

Yea, and I'm happy to report me and my wife both voted for trump and it wasn't because I made her. Lol. Like they want everyone to believe. If my wife wanted to vote for Hillary she very well would have. I live in a predominantly white area in the Appalachian mountains and we never have any issues from racists. I think our country was in a good place before the media started creating this race tensions, and Obama definitely didn't help. Great deal with the adoption

Re: State of Hate. - 07/08/19 03:36 AM

Yea pike the middle son of mine looks and acts just like me but a bit darker skin color, and curler hair. But I would have figured them all to have brown eyes but that wasn't the case
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: State of Hate. - 07/08/19 01:37 PM

Vikings founded the city of Dublin. The moors conquered sicily and part of southern Italy and bred with the Italians for quite a while so dark skin is actually because they are part African in their ancestry...

This.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums