Home

Cletis Richard's New Coyote DVD

Posted By: Gerald Schmitt

Cletis Richard's New Coyote DVD - 07/24/19 03:36 PM

Had a good visit with Cletis at the NTA Convention. He is not the type to toot his own horn, but I wanted folks to know that he has a new Coyote DVD out. It is called: Trapping Coyotes in Agriculture. He put a lot of "boots on the ground" work and knowledge into making this video. Cletis and his partner Brad Thomure used a drone to give a bird's eye view of location and coyote travel patterns. The video has had very favorable reviews in the Fur Taker, and the American Trapper magazines. Cletis is the real deal and shares a lifetime of hard earned information with the viewer. You can check it out on his website.
Posted By: Bobcat77

Re: Cletis Richard's New Coyote DVD - 07/24/19 03:55 PM

Cletis is definitely a top notch person, his products are all top notch too!!
Posted By: Michael Morris

Re: Cletis Richard's New Coyote DVD - 07/24/19 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Bobcat77

x2! Love the horsemeat base!
Posted By: nightlife

Re: Cletis Richard's New Coyote DVD - 07/24/19 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Michael Morris

x2! Love the horsemeat base!

X3 I don’t buy many videos anymore but that’s one I think I will have to check out

Thanks for the tip
Posted By: Andrew Eastwood

Re: Cletis Richard's New Coyote DVD - 07/24/19 05:15 PM

I have watched it myself and give the video a big thumbs up. The drone footage is definitely a great way to show and help explain how the coyotes travel.
Great job on the video Cletis.
Posted By: Michael Lippold

Re: Cletis Richard's New Coyote DVD - 07/24/19 05:45 PM

I bought the video from him at the NTA just haven’t had time to watch it yet was nice to see a video geared towards the Midwest and trapping in farm country
Posted By: Miley

Re: Cletis Richard's New Coyote DVD - 07/24/19 08:09 PM

I wonder how difficult it is to sell these products as a download? I’d love to purchase this dvd ,but no longer have a DVD player.
Posted By: Wolfdog91

Re: Cletis Richard's New Coyote DVD - 07/24/19 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by Miley
I wonder how difficult it is to sell these products as a download? I’d love to purchase this dvd ,but no longer have a DVD player.

Download a program called hand break it's free and works pretty good. I've only had a two or three DVDs I couldn't rip to a Mp4 file with it.
Posted By: paloduro

Re: Cletis Richard's New Coyote DVD - 07/24/19 10:58 PM

Outstanding DVD and Person.
Posted By: Aix sponsa

Re: Cletis Richard's New Coyote DVD - 07/24/19 11:53 PM

Posted By: Tim Caven

Re: Cletis Richard's New Coyote DVD - 07/24/19 11:53 PM

Very well done Cletis and Brad. The extensive drone use added greatly to the DVD. I have known and admired Cletis for over 3 decades. A real class act.
Posted By: Cletis Richards

Re: Cletis Richard's New Coyote DVD - 07/26/19 02:32 AM

Thanks for all of the kind words.......we are extremely proud of the reviews from American Trapper and the FTA magazines. There is one thing I noticed Gerald forgot to mention is "Trapping Coyotes in Agriculture," can be also purchased from Schmitt Enterprizes. Gerald ! Thanks for posting this
Posted By: Ms Cat

Re: Cletis Richard's New Coyote DVD - 07/26/19 08:18 PM

Very cool Cletis ! You and your wife are both wonderful people, happy for you and hope it sells like hotcakes!
Posted By: wheelers

Re: Cletis Richard's New Coyote DVD - 07/27/19 12:35 AM

Cletis and Brad are both down to earth great guys. Haven't had a chance to watch but will soon.
Posted By: tdtrapper

Re: Cletis Richard's New Coyote DVD - 07/27/19 01:28 AM

I have waded around in these slus bayous, crawfish ponds and caught plenty of game with cletis. Otter, coon, beaver coon, mink, cats, fox and coyote with my dear friend. I always look forward to our time spent together. And I can honestly can tell you cletis Richards put his heart and soul in every oz of bait and lure he makes. I want to say I was using his bait around 3 years before he put in on the market. Let me just say we had excellent results. Of course you gotta get out there and do your job. Me and my family have a place in our heart for him and his family.

Re: Cletis Richard's New Coyote DVD - 07/29/19 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by tdtrapper
I have waded around in these slus bayous, crawfish ponds and caught plenty of game with cletis. Otter, coon, beaver coon, mink, cats, fox and coyote with my dear friend. I always look forward to our time spent together. And I can honestly can tell you cletis Richards put his heart and soul in every oz of bait and lure he makes. I want to say I was using his bait around 3 years before he put in on the market. Let me just say we had excellent results. Of course you gotta get out there and do your job. Me and my family have a place in our heart for him and his family.
TD am hoping those otter prices go back up so we could kill a few dozen of those torpedoes , plus the castor from the beav that stumble into the otter sets would be put to good use.

Re: Cletis Richard's New Coyote DVD - 07/30/19 06:43 PM

FYI I just shipped Minnesota Trapline Products order of "Trapping Coyotes In Agriculture," so they should have them available at the Minnesota rondy
© 2024 Trapperman Forums