Home

Way to go Idaho

Posted By: Cathouse Jim

Way to go Idaho - 07/24/19 06:01 PM

Just received my Summer " The Idaho Trapper" magazine. You guys have a top-notch magazine and I think it rates better than a few of the "Trapper Publications" available by subscription.
I especially enjoyed the several writeups on wolves - one by Gulo here on the forum, If anyone ever had questions about setting up Game Cams there is an article on that also. I may actually go goose hunting this year since there is a mouth-watering recipe for "pulled goose sandwiches" smile

Keep up the good work,
Posted By: Has-Been

Re: Way to go Idaho - 07/24/19 06:39 PM

Jim, I must wholeheartedly concur the magazine is top-notch. Having recently moved to Idaho from a left coast state not to be named, the support and enthusiasm that the ITA gets from trappers, sportsmen in general, and even the non-trapping public, is very refreshing. UN-heard of where I came from. Rusty's good work and dedication to the association is inspiring. My wife and I are doing our best to be a part of maintaining and improving the trapper's image in our new home state. ITA membership, talking trapping with pretty much everyone we can in the course of the day, and supporting the other hunting and shooting groups as much as possible. This is a GREAT state, and a great lifestyle and culture to be a part of. We are truly blessed.
Posted By: Jumperzee

Re: Way to go Idaho - 07/24/19 07:58 PM

Nice HB, agreed with you and Cathouse!
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Way to go Idaho - 07/24/19 08:28 PM

Awesome magazine. Hey Cathouse, the Montana magazine is pretty darn good too.
Posted By: Wild_Idaho

Re: Way to go Idaho - 07/24/19 10:47 PM

Sean, I gotta say your MTA magazine is way up there in my favorites. I really enjoy getting both ITA and MTA magazines.
Posted By: cfowler

Re: Way to go Idaho - 07/24/19 11:25 PM

I really like the MTM outta Montana. Now I'm curious about Idaho's mag. If the magazine is as interesting as the Idaho thread on chat, it'd definitely be worth getting. Awesome looking country up there.
Posted By: Idahotrapguy

Re: Way to go Idaho - 07/25/19 05:14 AM

Thanks for the compliments guys! We try to put out a great magazine! John Consolini does a great job producing it. We still are looking for more advertisers, more writers and of course more members to mail the magazine too. Sitting in a motel room in Salmon, just got done representing ITA with public testimony and going to commission meeting in morning.
Posted By: Wild_Idaho

Re: Way to go Idaho - 07/25/19 05:33 AM

Originally Posted by Idahotrapguy
Sitting in a motel room in Salmon, just got done representing ITA with public testimony and going to commission meeting in morning.

Thanks for all you do for us, Rusty. It does not go unnoticed.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums